No use getting too involved in life -- you're only here for a limited time.

interests / alt.politics / Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His Lawyer

SubjectAuthor
* Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His LawyerBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His LawyerMitchell Holman
+* Re: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His LawyerNoBody
|`- Re: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His LawyerJohn Doe
`* Re: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His LawyerGovernor Swill
 `- Re: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His LawyerNoBody

1
Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His Lawyer

<ua0c12$sl$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30245&group=alt.politics#30245

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His Lawyer
Date: 28 Jul 2023 12:24:02 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 12:24 UTC

| A former Trump White House lawyer said the evidence against
| the former president over his handling of classified
| documents was now "overwhelming" and would "last an
| antiquity", after new charges were filed in the case on
| Thursday.
| Read more
|
| "I think this original indictment was engineered to last a
| thousand years and now this superseding indictment will
| last an antiquity," Ty Cobb told CNN. "This is such a tight
| case, the evidence is so overwhelming
<https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jul/28/trump-lawyer-charges-1000-years-mar-a-lago>

--bks

Re: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His Lawyer

<XnsB04F59ECE9351noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.55>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30249&group=alt.politics#30249

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 13:55:03 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 13:55 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | A former Trump White House lawyer said the evidence against
> | the former president over his handling of classified
> | documents was now "overwhelming" and would "last an
> | antiquity", after new charges were filed in the case on
> | Thursday.
> | Read more
> |
> | "I think this original indictment was engineered to last a
> | thousand years and now this superseding indictment will
> | last an antiquity," Ty Cobb told CNN. "This is such a tight
> | case, the evidence is so overwhelming
> <https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jul/28/trump-lawyer-charges-1
> 000-years-mar-a-lago>
>
> --bks

I cannot imagine going thru life
as Ty Cobb. I met a guy named Richard
Petty once, the ribbing he took in
the South was tiring.

Re: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His Lawyer

<6t2acid9ivspesotho3vgdf58e1ir27aag@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30260&group=alt.politics#30260

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 08:53:49 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 12:53 UTC

On 28 Jul 2023 12:24:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | A former Trump White House lawyer said the evidence against
> | the former president over his handling of classified
> | documents was now "overwhelming" and would "last an
> | antiquity", after new charges were filed in the case on
> | Thursday.
> | Read more
> |
> | "I think this original indictment was engineered to last a
> | thousand years and now this superseding indictment will
> | last an antiquity," Ty Cobb told CNN. "This is such a tight
> | case, the evidence is so overwhelming
><https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jul/28/trump-lawyer-charges-1000-years-mar-a-lago>
>
> --bks

It is not his lawyer, it is his *former* lawyer so you start with a
lie. Second, he's on CNN. Lastly you're posting it so it's nonsense.

Re: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His Lawyer

<wEhxM.201398$9wY2.195941@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30273&group=alt.politics#30273

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 23:54:04 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 23:54 UTC

> On 28 Jul 2023 12:24:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

> > | A former Trump White House lawyer said the evidence against
> > | the former president over his handling of classified
> > | documents was now "overwhelming" and would "last an
> > | antiquity", after new charges were filed in the case on
> > | Thursday.
> > | Read more
> > |
> > | "I think this original indictment was engineered to last a
> > | thousand years and now this superseding indictment will
> > | last an antiquity," Ty Cobb told CNN. "This is such a tight
> > | case, the evidence is so overwhelming
> > <https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jul/28/
> > trump-lawyer-charges-1000-years-mar-a-lago>
> >
> > --bks
>
> It is not his lawyer, it is his *former* lawyer so you start with a
> lie. Second, he's on CNN. Lastly you're posting it so it's nonsense.

It's a fact that his former lawyer said that.
It's a fact that the way Trump lies, most of his lawyers are former lawyers.
It's a fact that although CNN, the Guardian, BBC, and outlets around the world all reported it, you'll deny it becasuse it was CNN. And yet Fox was the
nework fined billions upon billions for having an official policy of lying. No wonder fox viewers are less informed than people who don't consume any
news.

Re: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His Lawyer

<pq1ccipc7l6j5hfd2qv1rinafb57vtvfv2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30278&group=alt.politics#30278

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 02:49:40 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 30 Jul 2023 06:49 UTC

On 28 Jul 2023 12:24:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | A former Trump White House lawyer said the evidence against
> | the former president over his handling of classified
> | documents was now "overwhelming" and would "last an
> | antiquity", after new charges were filed in the case on
> | Thursday.
> | Read more
> |
> | "I think this original indictment was engineered to last a
> | thousand years and now this superseding indictment will
> | last an antiquity," Ty Cobb told CNN. "This is such a tight
> | case, the evidence is so overwhelming
><https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jul/28/trump-lawyer-charges-1000-years-mar-a-lago>
>
> --bks

"Trump told Fredericks he will not end his campaign even if he is convicted and
sentenced."

So, Trump already knows he's going to lose in court.

Swill
--
https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate

Inflation is already at Fed target.

It is below the long term historical average.

Unemployment remains low at under 4%.

Fed cuts have not pushed us into a recession.

Interest rates remain in historical low range.

The housing market is hot.

Manufacturing is hot.

"Comeback in Factory Jobs Appears to Be for Real"
<https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-02-09/comeback-in-factory-jobs-appears-to-be-for-real>

"Unpacking the Boom in U.S. Construction of Manufacturing Facilities"
<https://home.treasury.gov/news/featured-stories/unpacking-the-boom-in-us-construction-of-manufacturing-facilities>

Is manufacturing growing in the US?

"U.S. manufacturing growth outpaces the rest of the world

"It was negative for nearly the entire range, reaching a minimum of -8% in late 2021
before increasing to become positive in September 2022. In November 2022 it was 0.26%.
American manufacturing growth started outpacing the rest of the world's growth at the end
of last year for the first time in recent memory.Mar 7, 2023"
<https://www.axios.com/2023/03/07/us-manufacturing-growth-outpaced-world>

GO RFK!

Send money!

https://www.kennedy24.com

Re: Evidence Against Trump Is "Overwhelming" Says His Lawyer

<nqtcci9229hmcqm5ugh01e758a0tsb1gc7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30281&group=alt.politics#30281

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 10:45:03 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 30 Jul 2023 14:45 UTC

On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 02:49:40 -0400, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 28 Jul 2023 12:24:02 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>

>> | A former Trump White House lawyer said the evidence against
>> | the former president over his handling of classified
>> | documents was now "overwhelming" and would "last an
>> | antiquity", after new charges were filed in the case on
>> | Thursday.
>> | Read more
>> |
>> | "I think this original indictment was engineered to last a
>> | thousand years and now this superseding indictment will
>> | last an antiquity," Ty Cobb told CNN. "This is such a tight
>> | case, the evidence is so overwhelming
>><https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jul/28/trump-lawyer-charges-1000-years-mar-a-lago>
>>
>> --bks
>
>"Trump told Fredericks he will not end his campaign even if he is convicted and
>sentenced."
>
>So, Trump already knows he's going to lose in court.
>
>Swill

Swilly's reading comprehension difficulties on display once again.