From: i_got_s...@hillaryclinton.com (Secret Papers)
Subject: Re: 'I have already won': Trump suggests Senate impeachment acquittal
means Jack Smith can't retry him
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 07:04:46 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.politics, alt.politics.trump, sac.politics, talk.politics.guns,
talk.politics.misc
 by: Secret Papers - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 05:04 UTC

Molly Bolt <mollythebolt666@gmail.com> wrote in

> Will will drop dead first? Merrick Garland or Joew Biden?

Donald Trump On Friday questioned the special counsel�s authority in
investigating him in connection with his efforts to overturn the 2020
election � and said he'd already been tried and acquitted of the crime.

In a social media post he suggested his acquittal in the 2021 impeachment
by the Senate precludes Jack Smith�s probe.

Trump earlier this month received a letter from the special counsel�s
office indicating he�s the target of the probe and is likely to be
indicted.

�How can Deranged Jack Smith bring a case on January 6th., as ridiculous
as it is anyway, when I have already won such a case, and been fully
acquitted, in the U.S. Senate?� Trump askedon his Truth Social website.

�In other words, I was Impeached on this, and WON!!! ELECTION INTERFERENCE
& PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT, all rolled up as one. We are truly a Nation In
Decline!�

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-have-already-won-trump-suggests-
senate-impeachment-acquittal-means-jack-smith-can-t-retry-him/ar-
AA1euM31?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=296c7110767f40af80fe50845d4184cf&ei=43