Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.elections,alt.survival
From: 23k...@bfxw9.net (23k.302)
Subject: US Admits Chinese Sabotage-Ware Rife In Our Vital Systems
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 21:25:08 -0400
 by: 23k.302 - Mon, 31 Jul 2023 01:25 UTC

https://www.dailywire.com/news/a-ticking-time-bomb-china-infects-american-infrastructure-with-malware-to-disrupt-u-s-military

U.S. officials are aggressively searching for malware that
they say hackers from China have implanted into American
infrastructure to disrupt U.S. military operations in the
event that the communist nation launches an attack on Taiwan.

Officials said that the malicious computer code, which
penetrated U.S. systems well over a year ago but was only
detected by Microsoft in May, was especially troubling
because its purpose was not traditional spying, i.e.,
information gathering. Microsoft and the U.S. government
both said the malware came from China.

The malware was hidden “deep inside the networks controlling
power grids, communications systems and water supplies that
feed military bases in the United States and around the world,”
The New York Times reported. It infected systems that impact
not only the U.S. military but also U.S. citizens and the
economy.

.. . .

I fear that for every bit of sabotage-ware they find,
China/NK/Russia add two more bits. They've surely added
sabotage-ware that facilitates adding more sabotage-ware.

Anyway, seems our 'leaders' are finally, kind-of, ADMITTING
they've been very slack and let enemies prep all our major
systems for self-destruct - "at the push of a button" so
to speak. Utilities, banking, infrastructure - it all
just STOPS. By the time they can sort of get it going
again, too late.