From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Nikki Haley Shivs Trump
Date: 12 Jun 2023 20:00:51 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 20:00 UTC

"If this indictment is true, President Trump was
incredibly reckless with our national security."

Fox News video here:
<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1668345100424863771>
(Above quote is at :39)

And so far, no one has even questioned the facts in
the indictment, all of which come from Republicans,
or Trump's own attorneys.

--bks

Re: Nikki Haley Shivs Trump

<i_KhM.6677$mshf.6444@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29161&group=alt.politics#29161

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Subject: Re: Nikki Haley Shivs Trump
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 13:11:58 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 20:11 UTC

On 6/12/2023 1:00 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> "If this indictment is true, President Trump was
> incredibly reckless with our national security."
>
> Fox News video here:
> <https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1668345100424863771>
> (Above quote is at :39)
>
> And so far, no one has even questioned the facts in
> the indictment, all of which come from Republicans,
> or Trump's own attorneys.

*Of course* the indictment is true:

* Trump *stole* the documents
* Trump refused to return them despite multiple requests
* Trump actively obstructed efforts to recover the documents
* Trump divulged classified information to unauthorized persons

Trump is guilty. *Lock him up*

Re: Nikki Haley Shivs Trump

<u6cian$3kp$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29198&group=alt.politics#29198

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:20:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:20 UTC

> "If this indictment is true, President Trump was
> incredibly reckless with our national security."
>
>Fox News video here:
><https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1668345100424863771>
>(Above quote is at :39)
>
>And so far, no one has even questioned the facts in
>the indictment, all of which come from Republicans,
>or Trump's own attorneys.

Even *Trump* isn't disputing the facts. He's confessing:

"I had every right to have these documents."

<https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-06-14/trump-urges-prosecutors-to-drop-case-offers-preview-of-defense>

--bks

Re: Nikki Haley Shivs Trump

<TTkiM.7494$xwH8.3396@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29204&group=alt.politics#29204

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: lb...@cap.con (Lou Bricano)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 08:19:15 -0700
 by: Lou Bricano - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 15:19 UTC

On 6/14/2023 7:20 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> "If this indictment is true, President Trump was
>> incredibly reckless with our national security."
>>
>> Fox News video here:
>> <https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1668345100424863771>
>> (Above quote is at :39)
>>
>> And so far, no one has even questioned the facts in
>> the indictment, all of which come from Republicans,
>> or Trump's own attorneys.
>
> Even *Trump* isn't disputing the facts. He's confessing:
>
> "I had every right to have these documents."

Which, of course, is a lie. But Trumpswabs don't care about the truth.

> <https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-06-14/trump-urges-prosecutors-to-drop-case-offers-preview-of-defense>

Re: Nikki Haley Shivs Trump

<sbhk8i17dpfvduj6hvqf26c9ofua1v4vnc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29208&group=alt.politics#29208

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 19:01:41 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 23:01 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:20:07 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>> "If this indictment is true, President Trump was
>> incredibly reckless with our national security."
>>
>>Fox News video here:
>><https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1668345100424863771>
>>(Above quote is at :39)
>>
>>And so far, no one has even questioned the facts in
>>the indictment, all of which come from Republicans,
>>or Trump's own attorneys.
>
>Even *Trump* isn't disputing the facts. He's confessing:
>
> "I had every right to have these documents."
>
><https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-06-14/trump-urges-prosecutors-to-drop-case-offers-preview-of-defense>
>
> --bks

I've seen Trump change his position before the end of the sentence. He can't keep track
of what he says and doesn't even bother. About the documents he's claimed he didn't have
them, that he had them but had declassified them, that he hadn't declassified them, that
the FBI had planted them and that he had the right to possess them after leaving office.

One guy makes all those statements about one issue and there are still people who would
support him for the Presidency?

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Nikki Haley Shivs Trump

<%asiM.267195$xw24.260760@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29210&group=alt.politics#29210

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 23:37:31 GMT
 by: John Doe - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 23:37 UTC

> On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:20:07 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>
> > > "If this indictment is true, President Trump was
> > > incredibly reckless with our national security."
> > >
> > > Fox News video here:
> > > <https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1668345100424863771>
> > > (Above quote is at :39)
> > >
> > > And so far, no one has even questioned the facts in
> > > the indictment, all of which come from Republicans,
> > > or Trump's own attorneys.
> >
> > Even *Trump* isn't disputing the facts. He's confessing:
> >
> > "I had every right to have these documents."
> >
> > <https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-06-14/
> > trump-urges-prosecutors-to-drop-case-offers-preview-of-defense>
> >
> > --bks
>
> I've seen Trump change his position before the end of the sentence. He can't
> keep track
> of what he says and doesn't even bother. About the documents he's claimed he
> didn't have
> them, that he had them but had declassified them, that he hadn't declassified
> them, that
> the FBI had planted them and that he had the right to possess them after
> leaving office.
>
> One guy makes all those statements about one issue and there are still people
> who would
> support him for the Presidency?

It really is amazing. His acolytes seem to pick the answer they like best and then totally ignore all his conflicting answers as if he never said
them.

> Swill
> --
> Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry
>
> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sl� Ukraj�! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!
>
> Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
> <https://www2.deloitte.com/ua/uk/pages/registration-forms/help-cities.html>

Re: Nikki Haley Shivs Trump

<k2uk8ilrjvf1qi5p0u8ao5hf9fgg8t36b4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29213&group=alt.politics#29213

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 22:35:40 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 02:35 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 19:01:41 -0400, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:20:07 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>>> "If this indictment is true, President Trump was
>>> incredibly reckless with our national security."
>>>
>>>Fox News video here:
>>><https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1668345100424863771>
>>>(Above quote is at :39)
>>>
>>>And so far, no one has even questioned the facts in
>>>the indictment, all of which come from Republicans,
>>>or Trump's own attorneys.
>>
>>Even *Trump* isn't disputing the facts. He's confessing:
>>
>> "I had every right to have these documents."
>>
>><https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-06-14/trump-urges-prosecutors-to-drop-case-offers-preview-of-defense>
>>
>> --bks
>
>I've seen Trump change his position before the end of the sentence. He can't keep track
>of what he says and doesn't even bother. About the documents he's claimed he didn't have
>them, that he had them but had declassified them, that he hadn't declassified them, that
>the FBI had planted them and that he had the right to possess them after leaving office.
>
>One guy makes all those statements about one issue and there are still people who would
>support him for the Presidency?

"If Trump goes back to the White House, the next four years will be all about him settling
scores with everybody who he thinks wasn't perfectly nice to him." - Chris Christie

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Nikki Haley Shivs Trump

<ua8atg$dpr$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30288&group=alt.politics#30288

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 12:54:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 31 Jul 2023 12:54 UTC

| Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said in an interview
| with "Face the Nation" that if the new accusations made
| against former President Donald Trump are true, "it's
| incredibly dangerous to our national security."
<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nikki-haley-donald-trump-accusations-dangerous/>

If?
| The indictment notes that in the time between Mr. Trump's
| departure from the White House and the recovery of the
| documents in August 2022, Mar-a-Lago held more than 150
| social events, attended by "tens of thousands of guests."
<https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/06/09/us/politics/trump-indictment-documents-mar-a-lago.html>

--bks