Patch griefs with proverbs. -- William Shakespeare, "Much Ado About Nothing"

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 event

SubjectAuthor
* Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 eventslider
+* Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 evento'Mahoney
|+- Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 eventslider
|`- Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 eventslider
`* Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 eventslider
 `* Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 eventchris rodgers
  `- Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 eventslider

1
Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 event

<op.1vbcl62e7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3035&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3035

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 event
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 11:52:44 -0000
 by: slider - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 11:52 UTC

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak was abruptly rushed out of the COP27
event on Monday, leaving dozens of audience members baffled at the strange
turn of events.

“UK prime minister @RishiSunak has just been rushed out of the room by his
aides during the middle of the launch for forests partnership at #COP27,”
Leo Hickman, Director of UK-based Carbon Brief, said in a tweet.

https://www.newsx.com/rishi-sunak-5/

Sunak was on stage for a climate change event when his aides interrupted
him. In quick succession two of his aides came and persuaded Sunak to
leave the event, according to Hickman who posted a video of the incident..

“About 2 mins before he left, an aide came onto stage and was whispering
in his ear for more than a minute…there was a discussion going on about,
it seems, whether to leave at that moment. Sunak stayed but another aide
made decision to go back to him and urge him to leave,” he added..

Sunak quickly departed the COP27 conference, however it is not known what
information Sunak got from his assistants.

### - after such a dramatic exit from the stage (he almost ran out he was
moving so fast?) there's been no mention (nor subsequent explanation) of
it whatsoever in the uk press + very little about it elsewhere??

so wtf happened to have him so quickly bundled off-stage in such a manner!?

very strange indeed! the 'lack' of publicity (the result of a possible uk
D-notice etc) making one immediately consider some kinda 'military' event,
or possible threat, to force him to so publicly exit/run like that!

https://youtu.be/51Z1v6pQamw (shots of him legging it)

Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 event

<6jpmmht7d03eajibo0inh4t753rfgu0kp6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3037&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3037

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 16:35:57 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 08:35 UTC

On Tue, 08 Nov 2022 11:52:44 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak was abruptly rushed out of the COP27
>event on Monday, leaving dozens of audience members baffled at the strange
>turn of events.
>
>“UK prime minister @RishiSunak has just been rushed out of the room by his
>aides during the middle of the launch for forests partnership at #COP27,”
>Leo Hickman, Director of UK-based Carbon Brief, said in a tweet.
>
>https://www.newsx.com/rishi-sunak-5/
>
>Sunak was on stage for a climate change event when his aides interrupted
>him. In quick succession two of his aides came and persuaded Sunak to
>leave the event, according to Hickman who posted a video of the incident.
>
>“About 2 mins before he left, an aide came onto stage and was whispering
>in his ear for more than a minute…there was a discussion going on about,
>it seems, whether to leave at that moment. Sunak stayed but another aide
>made decision to go back to him and urge him to leave,” he added.
>
>Sunak quickly departed the COP27 conference, however it is not known what
>information Sunak got from his assistants.
>
>### - after such a dramatic exit from the stage (he almost ran out he was
>moving so fast?) there's been no mention (nor subsequent explanation) of
>it whatsoever in the uk press + very little about it elsewhere??
>
>so wtf happened to have him so quickly bundled off-stage in such a manner!?
>
>very strange indeed! the 'lack' of publicity (the result of a possible uk
>D-notice etc) making one immediately consider some kinda 'military' event,
>or possible threat, to force him to so publicly exit/run like that!

Maybe his kid got punched or punched another kid at school.
You live in eternal hope that massive destruction will assail the
human race, nuclear, biological, military - you are a poor excuse for
a human pal, a miserable loner in your council flat (social housing)
living alone no female and no relatives to speak of, or who will speak
to you.

Nothing will happen Brian. You'll be long dead before the next
asteroid hits, or the next supernovae hits us with gamma ray shine, or
the seas rise and inundate London... etc etc etc.

You will have your continuing boring useless "life" until you bite the
dust and even then, your body won't be discovered until the stink
becomes too nasty for your neighbours and they call the cops who will
say "some old bastard died here a few weeks ago, no relatives, paupers
burial in potter's field for him"

dream on, nothing will change, nothing ever does...

BTW, here's the magnet for Still Life with Eddie Marsan...

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1199D4EE9FCB653FD817425428FA195302769769&dn=Still+Life+%282013%29+%5BBluRay%5D+%5B720p%5D+%5BYTS%5D+%5BYIFY%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%
2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=u
dp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce

(You remember how to use it with uTorrent don't you, and escape your
country's DNS block on torrent sites etc? As I showed you, in my
munificence...)

It's a great movie, seen it a few times now - you'll get the drift
when you watch it.

Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 event

<op.1vdcrewu7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3039&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3039

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 13:51:04 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 13:51 UTC

On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 08:35:57 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Nov 2022 11:52:44 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak was abruptly rushed out of the COP27
>> event on Monday, leaving dozens of audience members baffled at the
>> strange
>> turn of events.
>>
>> “UK prime minister @RishiSunak has just been rushed out of the room by
>> his
>> aides during the middle of the launch for forests partnership at
>> #COP27,”
>> Leo Hickman, Director of UK-based Carbon Brief, said in a tweet.
>>
>> https://www.newsx.com/rishi-sunak-5/
>>
>> Sunak was on stage for a climate change event when his aides interrupted
>> him. In quick succession two of his aides came and persuaded Sunak to
>> leave the event, according to Hickman who posted a video of the
>> incident.
>>
>> “About 2 mins before he left, an aide came onto stage and was whispering
>> in his ear for more than a minute…there was a discussion going on about,
>> it seems, whether to leave at that moment. Sunak stayed but another aide
>> made decision to go back to him and urge him to leave,” he added.
>>
>> Sunak quickly departed the COP27 conference, however it is not known
>> what
>> information Sunak got from his assistants.
>>
>> ### - after such a dramatic exit from the stage (he almost ran out he
>> was
>> moving so fast?) there's been no mention (nor subsequent explanation) of
>> it whatsoever in the uk press + very little about it elsewhere??
>>
>> so wtf happened to have him so quickly bundled off-stage in such a
>> manner!?
>>
>> very strange indeed! the 'lack' of publicity (the result of a possible
>> uk
>> D-notice etc) making one immediately consider some kinda 'military'
>> event,
>> or possible threat, to force him to so publicly exit/run like that!
>>

> Maybe his kid got punched or punched another kid at school.

### - what a ridiculous + totally naive assumption lol, you obviously
haven't got a clue of how things work, and this proves it :)))

> You live in eternal hope that massive destruction will assail the
> human race, nuclear, biological, military -

### - nope, as an old history student i KNOW how ww1 started followed by
ww2! (i.e., you have to follow the money in these matter dumbo coz that's
what was behind it all to begin with) a situation that STILL hasn't been
resolved and CONTINUES to this very day! but you wouldn't know/understand
anything about that would you heh, your head being sooo firmly buried in
the sand for sooo long you don't see/realise anything, and this basically
because you're totally shit-scared of a reality you've NEVER actually
understood and WILL NEVER understand, NOR be able to figure out for
yourself either without becoming hysterical about it! (i.e., you peeked at
it for about 5 seconds recently and promptly shat yourself before again
lapsing into total denial haha) iow: just another blind fool living in
total denial of the reality of the situation coz you're scared, sucks
being you :)

> you are a poor excuse for
> a human pal, a miserable loner in your council flat (social housing)
> living alone no female and no relatives to speak of, or who will speak
> to you.

### - methinks you're merely describing yourself here coz THAT'S ALL
completely insular/selfish you is aware of heh...

iow: you're EVERYTHING you accuse OTHERS of!!! (something ELSE you've
never understood heh: that you LEAK personal info like a sieve haha) and
are, in all likelihood, prolly just some fat useless slob of a couch
potatoe living a completely empty life surrounded by rotting frozen pizza
packets (i actually felt empathy for your poverty & your blindness and as
such attempted to give you something that would increase/widen your
perception if only just a tiny amount, and it very nearly worked even if i
had to half-enchant you in order to accomplish it! only you got scared and
threw it all away duh...)

> Nothing will happen Brian. You'll be long dead before the next
> asteroid hits, or the next supernovae hits us with gamma ray shine, or
> the seas rise and inundate London... etc etc etc.

### - fyi: ww1 HAPPENED! - as DID ww2! - and there were idiots just like
YOU at the time denying it could ever happen only it DID happen, TWICE!
the latter being even worse than the first!

and NOW it's happening all over again (because what caused it never
actually ended etc) only THIS time it's unlikely that civilisation will
survive due to all the wmd's involved... (if you really think russia OR
china are just bluffing you're insane lol, their very existence is on the
line! - meanwhile the US just earned 200 billion out of the war in
ukraine, go figure!)

> You will have your continuing boring useless "life" until you bite the
> dust and even then, your body won't be discovered until the stink
> becomes too nasty for your neighbours and they call the cops who will
> say "some old bastard died here a few weeks ago, no relatives, paupers
> burial in potter's field for him"

### - yeah yeah, blah blah blah... my life has been anything but boring
lol + denigrating me wont alter the current situation you old gaslighting
troll haha... your above 'curse' being sent right back atcha marked
'return to sender' - with bells on heh... so i just hope you're as good at
'catching' as you are at throwing? (not a chance! so then you've just
cursed YOURSELF! and only an idiot would ever do summat like that heh, in
which case will give ya 5 mins to take it ALL back, only you're far TOO
proud to be ABLE to do that huh...)

> dream on, nothing will change, nothing ever does...

### - again: ww1 HAPPENED! as DID ww2!!! and only a FOOL lives in total
denial of ALL that history! (or that things tend to come in 3's?)

iow: THAT'S how humanity IS and FUNCTIONS as demonstrated BY history
ITSELF and so is NOT just ALL my personal opinion/observation! something
have personally been aware of since age 17 (50 years of watching it all
unfold) and believe me NOTHING has changed, it's only all gotten WORSE!

besides which you're a total hypocrite anyway ffs, else WHY are you a
prepper?? LOL :)))

e.g., i was the one who pointed out the folly of your keeping your 'gold'
(for emergencies etc) at the bank when banks would be the first to close
their doors in an economic collapse situation? remember?? (haha riiight +
talk about being dumb/kak-handed...)

so now just LOOK at where we ALL are today huh... the world is LITERALLY
on the brink of disaster like never before! is CLOSER to total destruction
than EVER before! (just one small accident in ukraine - or just outside it
- could easily kick it all off for example) a conflict with NO off-ramps
being almost the perfect recipe for such a disaster! my alarm (coz that's
what it actually is) at its approach not being wishful thinking (far from
it actually) my comments merely being an effort to STOP it from actually
happening by highlighting the rather obvious risks involved to all those
(like you) with their cowardly heads stuck up their arse in denial while
they all march off to war thinking only about the money... there being no
off-ramps being FAR from being a coincidence??

go figure... but then i forget: you're incapable of figuring anything out
for yourself huh, critical thinking being beyond your current ability :)

(when you DID peak at it you experienced a rare moment of sobriety and
actually posted something fairly intelligent? something you later
denigrated when someone else posted almost exactly the same thing coz you
went back to being an unthinking, flag-waving, moron lol :)))

> BTW, here's the magnet for Still Life with Eddie Marsan...
>
> magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1199D4EE9FCB653FD817425428FA195302769769&dn=Still+Life+%282013%29+%5BBluRay%5D+%5B720p%5D+%5BYTS%5D+%5BYIFY%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%
> 2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=u
> dp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day..to%3A1337%2Fannounce
>
> (You remember how to use it with uTorrent don't you, and escape your
> country's DNS block on torrent sites etc? As I showed you, in my
> munificence...)
>
> It's a great movie, seen it a few times now - you'll get the drift
> when you watch it.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 event

<op.1vdeiwjg7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3040&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3040

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 14:29:10 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 14:29 UTC

wrote:

> BTW, here's the magnet for Still Life with Eddie Marsan...
> magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1199D4EE9FCB653FD817425428FA195302769769&dn=Still+Life+%282013%29+%5BBluRay%5D+%5B720p%5D+%5BYTS%5D+%5BYIFY%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%
> 2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=u
> dp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce

### - doesn't work? (845meg downloads @ only 2.3k to 35k)

Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 event

<op.1vj2mgk67eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3044&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3044

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 04:55:18 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 04:55 UTC

> Rishi Sunak was abruptly rushed out of the COP27

### - it's been 6 days and 'still' no mention - anywhere whatsoever - of
an explanation for such a high profile exit??

no explanation, no speculation, nada!

very strange...

Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 event

<0f0d671f-2a1c-425f-b40c-a47280821788n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3045&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3045

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 07:04:50 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 15:04 UTC

On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 8:55:26 PM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> > Rishi Sunak was abruptly rushed out of the COP27
> ### - it's been 6 days and 'still' no mention - anywhere whatsoever - of
> an explanation for such a high profile exit??
>
> no explanation, no speculation, nada!
>
> very strange...

Look out kid
They keep it all hid
Better jump down a manhole
Light yourself a candle
Don't wear sandals
Try to avoid the scandals
Don't want to be a bum
You better chew gum
The pump don't work
'Cause the vandals took the handles

Re: Rishi Sunak rushed out of room by aides at COP27 event

<op.1vlo5yrz7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3046&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3046

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 01:59:48 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 01:59 UTC

> Look out kid
> They keep it all hid

### - that's a given...

next book: 'the art of reading between the lines' haha ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv0noMoJKPE

the don (juan) of music...