Patience is the best remedy for every trouble. -- Titus Maccius Plautus

interests / rec.food.cooking / I'm only an ashole behind the keyboard...

SubjectAuthor
* I'm only an ashole behind the keyboard...Sqwertz
`* Re: I'm only an ashole behind the keyboard...BryanGSimmons
 +- Re: I'm only an ashole behind the keyboard...GM
 `* Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...Sqwertz
  +* Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...Hank Rogers
  |`* Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...Mike Duffy
  | +- Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...Cune I. Form
  | `- Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...Bruce
  `* Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...Bruce
   `* Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...Hank Rogers
    `- Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...Bruce

1
I'm only an ashole behind the keyboard...

<138g5rtz8tm7c.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303804&group=rec.food.cooking#303804

From: sqwert...@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Subject: I'm only an ashole behind the keyboard...
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 18:05:58 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 00:05 UTC

Just kidding <snork> I'm an asshole everywhere!

If I didn't have 11 felonies in 6 states and outstanding
warrants in 14 more I'd make a good lawyer!

To: vcarrasco@ouro.com
From: Steve Wertz <sqwertzme@gmail.com>
Subject: you have until March 8th to reach an agreement on
J3-CV-0002322

The settlement amount is $803.13

DO NOT come crying to me a few days before the hearing
begging for a settlement - or especially, AT the hearing
<rolling eyes>. Unless you bring $1,000 cold hard cash
(that would be awkward, eh?).

We're already up to $1,100 in settlement + court fees by
eventual order. But I could forgive most of the court fees
for you. But I won't, come March 5th.

Oh you're in Austin, too? Did you just feel that "whoosh"
of the cold front coming in? It's now $820.23. Oops!
another whoosh! That makes it $840.33.

You must be Stupid... Stupid... Stupid. (OK, so I got that
line from a movie <shrug - socountersueme>.

But seriously, $860.43. There's no fucking way you can win
this case. You're banking on some puppet in India who's job
it is to be stupid.. stup.. (Oh, I already said that didn't
I?)

<Stupid <cough>>

This is COVEY QUADRANT #1. DO NOT DELAY!

And don't *EVEN* come crying to me after March 5th. Save
yourself the extra $312 and embarrassment. My witty email
prose will not win you any sympathy in the courts, should
you attempt that while whimpering.

Sentences cost $19.99/each. So it's now $870.52 with
prejudice. Send me the release and the check for $880.63
(that sentence is half price), you stupid motherfucks.

I'm already documenting this on the internet. And I can't
delete the posts. You will have to pursue takedowns
yourself. And they get even BETTER after this! heh.

Sincerely fuck you,

Steven Wertz
J3-CV-0002322

Re: I'm only an ashole behind the keyboard...

<obwDN.94162$U1cc.61577@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303819&group=rec.food.cooking#303819

Subject: Re: I'm only an ashole behind the keyboard...
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (BryanGSimmons)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:41:31 -0600
 by: BryanGSimmons - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 01:41 UTC

On 2/27/2024 6:05 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Just kidding <snork> I'm an asshole everywhere!
>

> If I didn't have 11 felonies in 6 states and outstanding
> warrants in 14 more I'd make a good lawyer!

> To: vcarrasco@ouro.com
> From: Steve Wertz <sqwertzme@gmail.com>
> Subject: you have until March 8th to reach an agreement on
> J3-CV-0002322
>
> The settlement amount is $803.13
>
> DO NOT come crying to me a few days before the hearing
> begging for a settlement - or especially, AT the hearing
> <rolling eyes>. Unless you bring $1,000 cold hard cash
> (that would be awkward, eh?).
>
> We're already up to $1,100 in settlement + court fees by
> eventual order. But I could forgive most of the court fees
> for you. But I won't, come March 5th.
>
> Oh you're in Austin, too? Did you just feel that "whoosh"
> of the cold front coming in? It's now $820.23. Oops!
> another whoosh! That makes it $840.33.
>
> You must be Stupid... Stupid... Stupid. (OK, so I got that
> line from a movie <shrug - socountersueme>.
>
> But seriously, $860.43. There's no fucking way you can win
> this case. You're banking on some puppet in India who's job
> it is to be stupid.. stup.. (Oh, I already said that didn't
> I?)
>
> <Stupid <cough>>
>
> This is COVEY QUADRANT #1. DO NOT DELAY!
>
> And don't *EVEN* come crying to me after March 5th. Save
> yourself the extra $312 and embarrassment. My witty email
> prose will not win you any sympathy in the courts, should
> you attempt that while whimpering.
>
> Sentences cost $19.99/each. So it's now $870.52 with
> prejudice. Send me the release and the check for $880.63
> (that sentence is half price), you stupid motherfucks.
>
> I'm already documenting this on the internet. And I can't
> delete the posts. You will have to pursue takedowns
> yourself. And they get even BETTER after this! heh.

I may be, as you said, an "asshole," but you are a mental case. In
fact, I believe that most folks reading this feel that *I* am an
asshole, and *you* are a mental case.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Re: I'm only an ashole behind the keyboard...

<11d8aa9d8c4e9635c619c70e9156d2eb@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303822&group=rec.food.cooking#303822

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 01:59:25 +0000
 by: GM - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 01:59 UTC

BryanGSimmons wrote:

> On 2/27/2024 6:05 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Just kidding <snork> I'm an asshole everywhere!
>>

>> If I didn't have 11 felonies in 6 states and outstanding
>> warrants in 14 more I'd make a good lawyer!

>> To: vcarrasco@ouro.com
>> From: Steve Wertz <sqwertzme@gmail.com>
>> Subject: you have until March 8th to reach an agreement on
>> J3-CV-0002322
>>
>> The settlement amount is $803.13
>>
>> DO NOT come crying to me a few days before the hearing
>> begging for a settlement - or especially, AT the hearing
>> <rolling eyes>. Unless you bring $1,000 cold hard cash
>> (that would be awkward, eh?).
>>
>> We're already up to $1,100 in settlement + court fees by
>> eventual order. But I could forgive most of the court fees
>> for you. But I won't, come March 5th.
>>
>> Oh you're in Austin, too? Did you just feel that "whoosh"
>> of the cold front coming in? It's now $820.23. Oops!
>> another whoosh! That makes it $840.33.
>>
>> You must be Stupid... Stupid... Stupid. (OK, so I got that
>> line from a movie <shrug - socountersueme>.
>>
>> But seriously, $860.43. There's no fucking way you can win
>> this case. You're banking on some puppet in India who's job
>> it is to be stupid.. stup.. (Oh, I already said that didn't
>> I?)
>>
>> <Stupid <cough>>
>>
>> This is COVEY QUADRANT #1. DO NOT DELAY!
>>
>> And don't *EVEN* come crying to me after March 5th. Save
>> yourself the extra $312 and embarrassment. My witty email
>> prose will not win you any sympathy in the courts, should
>> you attempt that while whimpering.
>>
>> Sentences cost $19.99/each. So it's now $870.52 with
>> prejudice. Send me the release and the check for $880.63
>> (that sentence is half price), you stupid motherfucks.
>>
>> I'm already documenting this on the internet. And I can't
>> delete the posts. You will have to pursue takedowns
>> yourself. And they get even BETTER after this! heh.
> >
> I may be, as you said, an "asshole," but you are a mental case. In
> fact, I believe that most folks reading this feel that *I* am an
> asshole, and *you* are a mental case.

Steve is now the "new" John Kuthe...

The diff is he spews about cheap Amazon crap or cheap fake "lawsuits", instead of whacking off and VTSD meals...

--
GM

Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...

<w5ueiqx8zd3y$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303827&group=rec.food.cooking#303827

From: sqwert...@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Subject: Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 01:32:55 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:32 UTC

On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:41:31 -0600, BryanGSimmons wrote:

> I may be, as you said, an "asshole," but you are a mental case. In
> fact, I believe that most folks reading this feel that *I* am an
> asshole, and *you* are a mental case.

This is a tough one here. We're both assholes, no doubt
about that.

You're an asshole for your skewed views and impersonality.
I think most people here could at least admit I'm personable
and mostly reasonable. And my assholiness is strategically
targeted. Unlike your 3,968 posts in the last 6 years about
your best friend John (he's still your best friend, you KNOW
it!).

I'm a much more elegant class of asshole than you could ever
aspire to be.

And I could draw better pictures of food than you could
cook.

-sw

Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...

<spBDN.2224$zF_1.1559@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303828&group=rec.food.cooking#303828

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: inva...@nospam.com (Hank Rogers)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:38:00 GMT
 by: Hank Rogers - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:38 UTC

Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:41:31 -0600, BryanGSimmons wrote:
>
>> I may be, as you said, an "asshole," but you are a mental case. In
>> fact, I believe that most folks reading this feel that *I* am an
>> asshole, and *you* are a mental case.
>
> This is a tough one here. We're both assholes, no doubt
> about that.
>
> You're an asshole for your skewed views and impersonality.
> I think most people here could at least admit I'm personable
> and mostly reasonable. And my assholiness is strategically
> targeted. Unlike your 3,968 posts in the last 6 years about
> your best friend John (he's still your best friend, you KNOW
> it!).
>
> I'm a much more elegant class of asshole than you could ever
> aspire to be.
>
> And I could draw better pictures of food than you could
> cook.
>
> -sw

I’ll look forward to your artwork.

Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...

<urmo8g$3o4cj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303829&group=rec.food.cooking#303829

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 18:44:15 +1100
 by: Bruce - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:44 UTC

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 01:32:55 -0600, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost>
wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:41:31 -0600, BryanGSimmons wrote:
>
>> I may be, as you said, an "asshole," but you are a mental case. In
>> fact, I believe that most folks reading this feel that *I* am an
>> asshole, and *you* are a mental case.
>
>This is a tough one here. We're both assholes, no doubt
>about that.
>
>You're an asshole for your skewed views and impersonality.
>I think most people here could at least admit I'm personable
>and mostly reasonable. And my assholiness is strategically
>targeted. Unlike your 3,968 posts in the last 6 years about
>your best friend John (he's still your best friend, you KNOW
>it!).
>
>I'm a much more elegant class of asshole than you could ever
>aspire to be.
>
>And I could draw better pictures of food than you could
>cook.

This is a fun game. Who can put the most incorrect statements in one
post?

Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...

<0KBDN.483384$xHn7.108616@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303830&group=rec.food.cooking#303830

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: inva...@nospam.com (Hank Rogers)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:59:56 GMT
 by: Hank Rogers - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:59 UTC

Bruce <Bruce@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 01:32:55 -0600, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:41:31 -0600, BryanGSimmons wrote:
>>
>>> I may be, as you said, an "asshole," but you are a mental case. In
>>> fact, I believe that most folks reading this feel that *I* am an
>>> asshole, and *you* are a mental case.
>>
>> This is a tough one here. We're both assholes, no doubt
>> about that.
>>
>> You're an asshole for your skewed views and impersonality.
>> I think most people here could at least admit I'm personable
>> and mostly reasonable. And my assholiness is strategically
>> targeted. Unlike your 3,968 posts in the last 6 years about
>> your best friend John (he's still your best friend, you KNOW
>> it!).
>>
>> I'm a much more elegant class of asshole than you could ever
>> aspire to be.
>>
>> And I could draw better pictures of food than you could
>> cook.
>
> This is a fun game. Who can put the most incorrect statements in one
> post?

Are you saying he’s NOT an asshole?

Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...

<urmpqd$3oeqb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303831&group=rec.food.cooking#303831

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 19:10:49 +1100
 by: Bruce - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 08:10 UTC

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:59:56 GMT, Hank Rogers <invalid@nospam.com>
wrote:

>Bruce <Bruce@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 01:32:55 -0600, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost>
>> wrote:

>>> This is a tough one here. We're both assholes, no doubt
>>> about that.
>>>
>>> You're an asshole for your skewed views and impersonality.
>>> I think most people here could at least admit I'm personable
>>> and mostly reasonable. And my assholiness is strategically
>>> targeted. Unlike your 3,968 posts in the last 6 years about
>>> your best friend John (he's still your best friend, you KNOW
>>> it!).
>>>
>>> I'm a much more elegant class of asshole than you could ever
>>> aspire to be.
>>>
>>> And I could draw better pictures of food than you could
>>> cook.
>>
>> This is a fun game. Who can put the most incorrect statements in one
>> post?
>
>Are you saying he’s NOT an asshole?

I'm just surprised he thinks he's an _elegant_ asshole. He's far gone.

Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...

<t5IDN.483393$xHn7.189671@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303850&group=rec.food.cooking#303850

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: mxdu...@bell.net (Mike Duffy)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 15:14:33 GMT
 by: Mike Duffy - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 15:14 UTC

On 2024-02-28, Hank Rogers wrote:

> I’ll look forward to your artwork.

C'mon, Hank. We're all Bozos on this bus.

Nonetheless, if we want to quantify assholiness here,
surely top scores should be allocated to cross-posters,
spammers, and forgers. The only regulars who qualify
are Greg and Bruce, and that only by known forgery.

Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...

<urnpdd$1f3$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303853&group=rec.food.cooking#303853

From: anc...@ie.nt (Cune I. Form)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 09:10:05 -0800
 by: Cune I. Form - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 17:10 UTC

On 2/28/2024 7:14 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:

> C'mon, Hank. We're all Bozos on this bus.

I remembered to deflate my shoes.

Re: I'm only an asshole behind the keyboard...

<urnr0j$bh5$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=303856&group=rec.food.cooking#303856

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 04:37:22 +1100
 by: Bruce - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 17:37 UTC

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 15:14:33 GMT, Mike Duffy <mxduffy@bell.net> wrote:

>On 2024-02-28, Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> I’ll look forward to your artwork.
>
>C'mon, Hank. We're all Bozos on this bus.
>
>Nonetheless, if we want to quantify assholiness here,
>surely top scores should be allocated to cross-posters,
>spammers, and forgers. The only regulars who qualify
>are Greg and Bruce, and that only by known forgery.

Am I still in your head? I must have made a big impression.