From: sqwert...@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Subject: Food of the Past and Future
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 05:39:01 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 11:39 UTC

Could we have brisket for breakfast? Mummy Dear, Mummy Dear.
Gotta have it in Texas... boiled in the bag - I think it
was from last Memorial day - 10 months ago.

And then I got peat pots which I've seeded with I don't even
remember. Basil at least (that's the food of the future).

I made that gallon of Chicago-style giardiniera like I said
I would.

And some Mayak Eggs(?) - I think they call them. Korean
marinated soft-boiled eggs. Looking at those again I think
I'm gonna go chow down on one of those mothurfuckers right
now!.

And a shitty pizza (I've already started the dough for a
real pizza for tomorrow's breakfast or lunch).

Gallery:
http://postimg.cc/gallery/WJ88v0M

-sw