From: sqwert...@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Subject: The Del Rio Salsa is back on the table
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 03:08:53 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:08 UTC

Re: CAUSE NO. J3-CV-24-000232
From:
Steve Wertz <sqwertzme@gmail.com>
Date:
3/5/2024, 2:44 AM
To:
Alexis Adams <aadams@satx.law>, vcarrasco@ouro.com,
sperkins@netspend.com, JP3Civil
<JP3Civil@traviscountytx.gov>

I've been advised to re-instate H-E-B as a defendant after
our graciously removing them from the complaint.

I am sorry to waste the court's time on this again. I'm also
including my prior conversation (below) with your office for
the defendants' knowledge and have CC'd them on this
message.

May I easily revoke the order from 2/21/2024? The
co-defendant (H-E-B) has since been served and responded in
kind. The co-defendant was served in San Antonio when I was
led to believe it wouldn't happen (service not available for
myself in Bexar, I was led to believe).

Seeing as how we have a response from both parties, I think
we can proceed as normal on the April 12 calendar (well
within the 30 day notice of hearing). I have included the
original order releasing H-E-B and a motion to re-instate.
And please add any due court fees onto my account, and any
other fees.

I've tried to work with Alexis Adams <aadams@satx.law>,
Stephanie Perkins <sperkins@netspend.com> and Vincente
Carrasco <vcarrasco@ouro.com> and they appear to be as
deadfast as I am to pursue this matter, wasting all our
time. I have given them a deadline of March 9th to resolve
this out of court. Frankly, I think they all suck at what
they do.

Formal service, should they require, we'll do again if her
dual clients insists (Alexis Adams).

I firmly maintain that the second defendant is, "H-E-B
Prepaid" as spelled out in the in the original petition and
according to their Prepaid Card Agreement. But if their
council insists it's otherwise, So Be It.

Sincerely,

Steven Wertz
signed by my virtual hand this day of March 4th, 2024.
07/21/1967 29600

> 3/4/2024 5:39 PM, Steve Wertz wrote:
>
> I regret to inform you that I have already removed H-E-B
> Prepaid (NOT a mis-spelling) from the list of defendants.
> See attached. Service had already been sent out before
> the judge approved my motion to remove H-E-B from the
> case.
>
> Netspend, Inc had already sent enough letterhead to the
> courts and myself personally to reasonably admit taking
> credit for this charade and exclude your client from from
> the case. I felt it prudent and expedient to give you a
> pass for now. The case has already been set for a
> hearing on April 12th.
>
> My dismissing H-E-B Prepaid does not revolve your client
> of any liability in the least. Should I miraculously
> lose this charade, you will definitely see me again. I
> still urge you you to actually LOOK at the evidence, and
> heaven forbid, D The Right Thing and encourage H-E-B to
> make good on their contracts with myself. And that
> includes the Prepaid Contract. Because there is a lot
> more at stake since the original contract regarding the
> effects of the pharmacy incident.
>
> You should just intervene now in the best interests of
> your client. It's so simple to do the right thing and
> make this go away (again). I'm already documenting this
> in a Internet Forum dear to H-E-B. There will be no
> take-downs per any agreements.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Steven Wertz

On 2/20/2024 2:32 PM, Steve Wertz wrote (to the Court)
> We can remove H-E-B Prepaid as a defendant in this case
> since Netspend has responded acknowledging their part.
> And since San Antonio is dicking me around on serving the
> other party (HEB).
>
> I'd like to set it on the calendar for a hearing ASAP.
> I'm ready. No discovery or motions from me.
>
> On 2/20/2024 1:00 PM, Steve Wertz wrote:
>> I just received defendants answer. I would like to
>> modify the monetary value of the claim since evidence
>> has come to light after I filed the original petition.
>> Can I do that in open court/hearing or do I need to
>> submit a revised petition? How informal is this?
>>
>> The defendant did not indicate I could communicate with
>> them electronically, unlike I graciously indicated upon
>> myself. Do I have to formally service them again on any
>> revisions to the petition (if the above is not generally
>> considered?)
>>
>> If I can petition for modification of damages in open
>> court, lets put it on the calendar. No other motions or
>> discovery needed. They must have bumped their widdle
>> heads.
>>
>> -sw

Re: The Del Rio Salsa is back on the table

<us6p8h$3mqic$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304257&group=rec.food.cooking#304257

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: The Del Rio Salsa is back on the table
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 20:39:27 +1100
 by: Bruce - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:39 UTC

On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 03:08:53 -0600, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost>

>Re: CAUSE NO. J3-CV-24-000232
>From:
>Steve Wertz <sqwertzme@gmail.com>
>Date:
>3/5/2024, 2:44 AM
>To:
>Alexis Adams <aadams@satx.law>, vcarrasco@ouro.com,
>sperkins@netspend.com, JP3Civil
><JP3Civil@traviscountytx.gov>
>
>I've been advised to re-instate H-E-B as a defendant after
>our graciously removing them from the complaint.
>
>I am sorry to waste the court's time on this again. I'm also
>including my prior conversation (below) with your office for
>the defendants' knowledge and have CC'd them on this
>message.

What a life.

Re: The Del Rio Salsa is back on the table

<haqt50n0plid.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304258&group=rec.food.cooking#304258

From: sqwert...@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 03:56:20 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:56 UTC

Bryan, I don't see your salsa any more. Pick another one,
from heb.com and make it quick!

Re: The Del Rio Salsa is back on the table

<19ir7qfalvvbp.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304327&group=rec.food.cooking#304327

From: sqwert...@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 18:24:15 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 00:24 UTC

On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 03:56:20 -0600, Sqwertz wrote:

> Bryan, I don't see your salsa any more. Pick another one,
> from heb.com and make it quick!

Last chance, I don't appreciate dealing with lawyers on
your salsa behalf.

Name it!

-sw