Moneyliness is next to Godliness. -- Andries van Dam

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: I'm outta here!

SubjectAuthor
* I'm outta here!Sqwertz
+- Re: I'm outta here!GM
+* Re: I'm outta here!D
|`* Re: I'm outta here!GM
| `- Re: I'm outta here!D
+- Re: I'm outta here!Dave Smith
+* Re: I'm outta here!Ed P
|`- Re: I'm outta here!Hank Rogers
+- Re: I'm outta here!jmcquown
+- Re: I'm outta here!Leonard Blaisdell
`* Re: I'm outta here!ItsJoanNotJoAnn
 `- Re: I'm outta here!Hank Rogers

1
I'm outta here!

<k5yqgqqxa6sq.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304843&group=rec.food.cooking#304843

From: sqwert...@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Subject: I'm outta here!
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:50:14 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 09:50 UTC

As I've already been hinting at, life is too short and there
is no afterlife. And you all suck, except for maybe Ed and
Leo. And that one guy that comes and goes from Austin who
I've never met and can't remember the name...(you know who
you are, right... lemongrass?) (bserver!)

I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday. Regardless of
the outcome, I will not be posting here any more. I've
handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
certainly not be posting here in RFC.

Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.

I've said my farewells here.

S. Q. Wertz

-sw

Re: I'm outta here!

<84128c1dc507a88a5930ce34baf000ce@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304844&group=rec.food.cooking#304844

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: I'm outta here!
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:25:07 +0000
 by: GM - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:25 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:

> As I've already been hinting at, life is too short and there
> is no afterlife. And you all suck, except for maybe Ed and
> Leo. And that one guy that comes and goes from Austin who
> I've never met and can't remember the name...(you know who
> you are, right... lemongrass?) (bserver!)

> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday. Regardless of
> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more. I've
> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
> certainly not be posting here in RFC.

> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.

> I've said my farewells here.

> S. Q. Wertz

> -sw

"Life is too short to be blowing it on a snide, skeptical,
asinine, off-topic, time-wasting moron like Steve Wertz..."

--
GM

Re: I'm outta here!

<0871ece9-c7bf-b8ef-841b-a46fabc98bf1@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304848&group=rec.food.cooking#304848

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 11:39:34 +0100
 by: D - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:39 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024, Sqwertz wrote:

> As I've already been hinting at, life is too short and there
> is no afterlife. And you all suck, except for maybe Ed and
> Leo. And that one guy that comes and goes from Austin who
> I've never met and can't remember the name...(you know who
> you are, right... lemongrass?) (bserver!)
>
> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday. Regardless of
> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more. I've
> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
> certainly not be posting here in RFC.
>
> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.
>
> I've said my farewells here.
>
> S. Q. Wertz
>
> -sw

Best of luck and hope the operation goes well! =)

Re: I'm outta here!

<5acb054a17552282bc1b3d85918e6cc1@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304853&group=rec.food.cooking#304853

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:55:28 +0000
 by: GM - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:55 UTC

D wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Mar 2024, Sqwertz wrote:

>> As I've already been hinting at, life is too short and there
>> is no afterlife. And you all suck, except for maybe Ed and
>> Leo. And that one guy that comes and goes from Austin who
>> I've never met and can't remember the name...(you know who
>> you are, right... lemongrass?) (bserver!)
>>
>> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
>> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday. Regardless of
>> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more. I've
>> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
>> certainly not be posting here in RFC.
>>
>> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
>> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.
>>
>> I've said my farewells here.
>>
>> S. Q. Wertz
>>
>> -sw
>>

> Best of luck and hope the operation goes well! =)

"No worries" about this, as Steve regularly announces his "departure" from this group...

He will be back within 24 hours, prolly even sooner...

He's even announced his impending "death" over the years, but as the sequel to that classic 50's monster horror film "The Creature From The Black Lagoon" is entitled, "The Creature Walks Among Us"...

=)

--
GM

Re: I'm outta here!

<eb8bdbe9-333c-f985-eae1-e049ac86618b@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304860&group=rec.food.cooking#304860

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 14:47:51 +0100
 by: D - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 13:47 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024, GM wrote:

> D wrote:
>

>> On Sun, 10 Mar 2024, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>>> As I've already been hinting at, life is too short and there
>>> is no afterlife. And you all suck, except for maybe Ed and
>>> Leo. And that one guy that comes and goes from Austin who
>>> I've never met and can't remember the name...(you know who
>>> you are, right... lemongrass?) (bserver!)
>>>
>>> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
>>> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday. Regardless of
>>> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more. I've
>>> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
>>> certainly not be posting here in RFC.
>>>
>>> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
>>> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.
>>>
>>> I've said my farewells here.
>>>
>>> S. Q. Wertz
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> Best of luck and hope the operation goes well! =)
>

> "No worries" about this, as Steve regularly announces his "departure" from
> this group...
>
> He will be back within 24 hours, prolly even sooner...
>
> He's even announced his impending "death" over the years, but as the sequel
> to that classic 50's monster horror film "The Creature From The Black Lagoon"
> is entitled, "The Creature Walks Among Us"...
>
> =)

Ahhh... had no idea! =) Well, happy to see him return then.

Re: I'm outta here!

<eElHN.527687$7sbb.392271@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304871&group=rec.food.cooking#304871

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 12:57:45 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:57 UTC

On 2024-03-10 5:50 a.m., Sqwertz wrote:
> As I've already been hinting at, life is too short and there
> is no afterlife. And you all suck, except for maybe Ed and
> Leo. And that one guy that comes and goes from Austin who
> I've never met and can't remember the name...(you know who
> you are, right... lemongrass?) (bserver!)
>
> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday. Regardless of
> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more. I've
> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
> certainly not be posting here in RFC.
>
> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.
>
> I've said my farewells here.

Classy exit. If you want to walk out of here hurling insults you can't
expect too much sympathy. Good luck with that bitterness.

Re: I'm outta here!

<65edf5b6$0$2077930$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304876&group=rec.food.cooking#304876

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 14:02:30 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 18:02 UTC

On 3/10/2024 5:50 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> As I've already been hinting at, life is too short and there
> is no afterlife. And you all suck, except for maybe Ed and
> Leo. And that one guy that comes and goes from Austin who
> I've never met and can't remember the name...(you know who
> you are, right... lemongrass?) (bserver!)
>
> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday. Regardless of
> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more. I've
> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
> certainly not be posting here in RFC.
>
> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.
>
> I've said my farewells here.
>
> S. Q. Wertz
>
> -sw

At least let us know how the chicken nugget is. Does it come with
secret sauce?

Re: I'm outta here!

<usl0ip$33pt4$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304884&group=rec.food.cooking#304884

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:10:16 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:10 UTC

On 3/10/2024 5:50 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> As I've already been hinting at, life is too short and there
> is no afterlife. And you all suck, except for maybe Ed and
> Leo. And that one guy that comes and goes from Austin who
> I've never met and can't remember the name...(you know who
> you are, right... lemongrass?) (bserver!)
>
> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday. Regardless of
> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more. I've
> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
> certainly not be posting here in RFC.
>
> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.
>
> I've said my farewells here.
>
> S. Q. Wertz
>
> -sw

Damn Steve. I thought your suit of armor was a little stronger than
that. Thanks for all the computer assists over the years and for
tracking down former posters who suddenly went missing. BTW, I do enjoy
your food pics even when they are not something I'd likely cook.

Jill

Re: I'm outta here!

<usl1ef$349vn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304888&group=rec.food.cooking#304888

From: Han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 14:25:03 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:25 UTC

Ed P wrote:
> On 3/10/2024 5:50 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> As I've already been hinting at, life is too short and there
>> is no afterlife. And you all suck, except for maybe Ed and
>> Leo. And that one guy that comes and goes from Austin who
>> I've never met and  can't remember the name...(you know who
>> you are, right... lemongrass?)  (bserver!)
>>
>> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
>> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday.  Regardless of
>> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more.  I've
>> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
>> certainly not be posting here in RFC.
>>
>> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
>> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.
>>
>> I've said my farewells here.
>>
>> S. Q. Wertz
>>
>> -sw
>
> At least let us know how the chicken nugget is.  Does it come with secret
> sauce?

Probably pissed on, before cooking.

Re: I'm outta here!

<l56frbFgvu2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304889&group=rec.food.cooking#304889

From: leoblais...@sbcglobal.net (Leonard Blaisdell)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: 10 Mar 2024 19:26:35 GMT
 by: Leonard Blaisdell - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:26 UTC

On 2024-03-10, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost> wrote:

> As I've already been hinting at, life is too short and there
> is no afterlife. And you all suck, except for maybe Ed and
> Leo. And that one guy that comes and goes from Austin who
> I've never met and can't remember the name...(you know who
> you are, right... lemongrass?) (bserver!)
>
> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday. Regardless of
> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more. I've
> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
> certainly not be posting here in RFC.
>
> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.
>
> I've said my farewells here.
>
> S. Q. Wertz

Regardless of whether you return, I hope your surgery is a resounding
success. I don't think you've ever posted a picture of a food that I
wouldn't eagerly try.
Best wishes!

leo

Re: I'm outta here!

<1698f632d09e205861879dcdcb984e98@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304909&group=rec.food.cooking#304909

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:32:58 +0000
From: ItsJoanN...@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: ItsJoanNotJoAnn - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:32 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:

> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday. Regardless of
> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more. I've
> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
> certainly not be posting here in RFC.

> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.

> I've said my farewells here.

> S. Q. Wertz

> -sw

Good luck with your surgery, see you in a few days.

Re: I'm outta here!

<uslbo5$36iv6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304936&group=rec.food.cooking#304936

From: Han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 17:20:54 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:20 UTC

ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> I'm having a biopsy and probable immediate surgery to remove
>> a chicken nugget out of my head on Tuesday.  Regardless of
>> the outcome, I will not be posting here any more.  I've
>> handed off my reddit (meat) forums if I'm still alive, will
>> certainly not be posting here in RFC.
>
>> Life is too short to be blowing it on snide, skeptical,
>> asinine, off-topic, time-wasting morons.
>
>> I've said my farewells here.
>
>> S. Q. Wertz
>
>> -sw
>
> Good luck with your surgery, see you in a few days.

Hahahahahahahahaha.