Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.science,soc.culture,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: 23k...@bfxw9.net (23k.304)
Subject: "Alien Threat" - Sorry, Something Just NON-CREDIBLE Here
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 02:46:38 -0400
 by: 23k.304 - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 06:46 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12374041/UFO-whistleblower-David-Grusch-Charles-McCullough-tell-BBC-craft-nonhuman-bodies.html

America is using recovered UFOs to make high-tech weapons:
Intelligence officer-turned-whistleblower claims US recovered
ET craft and 'opened Pandora's Box' - in bombshell BBC interview

.. . .

Ya know what ... I don't *believe* them anymore.

The "UFO" thing is being built into some kind of
massive FUND-RAISER for a few special interests.
Next up, something like martial law because of
the Vast Alien Threat.

Look, these things MAY be real. Objects fitting
the basic description have been seen for over
1500 years.

But they really don't DO anything. Just watch.

If they were any kind of "threat" we'd have all
been eaten LONG ago. "King Arthur" would have
been breakfast sausage.

But BORING aliens are USELESS. "Threatening"
aliens mean BIG BUDGET ITEMS.

Get it ?

MAYBE they'll talk to us eventually, once
we're "interesting". Meanwhile it's like the
"See The Stupid Humans" reality show.