Young men think old men are fools; but old men know young men are fools. -- George Chapman

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

SubjectAuthor
* Sunday Cooking 3/10/24jmcquown
+* Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Leonard Blaisdell
|+* Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24ItsJoanNotJoAnn
||`- Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Bruce
|+* Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Bruce
||`* Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Leonard Blaisdell
|| `- Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Bruce
|+* Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24jmcquown
||`- Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Graham
|+* Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Dave Smith
||`- Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Leonard Blaisdell
|`- Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24GM
+- Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Cindy Hamilton
+* Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24ItsJoanNotJoAnn
|+- Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24jmcquown
|`* Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Hank Rogers
| `- Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24ItsJoanNotJoAnn
`- Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24Ed P

1
Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<usl1d6$33pt4$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304887&group=rec.food.cooking#304887

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:24:20 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:24 UTC

For "breakfast" I heated up a couple of frozen Tennessee Pride brand
sausage biscuits. Joan is likely the only person here who might be
familiar with the brand; those little biscuits are tiny! I had a glass
of milk to go with them.

I made a pot of quick cooking garlic & olive oil couscous and had a bowl
of it for lunch.

Later on I'll be cooking the unnamed dish which consists of browning a
pound of ground lamb (seasoned with S&P) along with minced garlic.
Drain the fat, stir in about 8 oz. of frozen baby leaf spinach (not the
chopped mostly stems frozen block of spinach that has to be thawed and
copiously drained), 6 oz. of crumbled feta and grated lemon zest.
Leftovers for lunch next week. :)

Jill

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<l56i9kFhlfsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304895&group=rec.food.cooking#304895

From: leoblais...@sbcglobal.net (Leonard Blaisdell)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24
Date: 10 Mar 2024 20:08:21 GMT
 by: Leonard Blaisdell - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:08 UTC

On 2024-03-10, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:

> For "breakfast" I heated up a couple of frozen Tennessee Pride brand
> sausage biscuits. Joan is likely the only person here who might be
> familiar with the brand; those little biscuits are tiny! I had a glass
> of milk to go with them.

> I made a pot of quick cooking garlic & olive oil couscous and had a bowl
> of it for lunch.

> Later on I'll be cooking the unnamed dish which consists of browning a
> pound of ground lamb (seasoned with S&P) along with minced garlic.
> Drain the fat, stir in about 8 oz. of frozen baby leaf spinach (not the
> chopped mostly stems frozen block of spinach that has to be thawed and
> copiously drained), 6 oz. of crumbled feta and grated lemon zest.
> Leftovers for lunch next week. :)

We will be having leftover KFC with a leftover tomato-cream soup that I
made to throw shrimp into and call a bisque. Without the shrimp...I did
that a couple of days ago. :)
I'm taping the Oscar pregame show on E!, because my wife likes to look
at the outfits. I'll pass on the politicized show, itself.

leo

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<65ee1352$0$2350504$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304898&group=rec.food.cooking#304898

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: 10 Mar 2024 20:08:50 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:08 UTC

On 2024-03-10, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
> For "breakfast" I heated up a couple of frozen Tennessee Pride brand
> sausage biscuits. Joan is likely the only person here who might be
> familiar with the brand; those little biscuits are tiny! I had a glass
> of milk to go with them.
>
> I made a pot of quick cooking garlic & olive oil couscous and had a bowl
> of it for lunch.
>
> Later on I'll be cooking the unnamed dish which consists of browning a
> pound of ground lamb (seasoned with S&P) along with minced garlic.
> Drain the fat, stir in about 8 oz. of frozen baby leaf spinach (not the
> chopped mostly stems frozen block of spinach that has to be thawed and
> copiously drained), 6 oz. of crumbled feta and grated lemon zest.
> Leftovers for lunch next week. :)
>
> Jill

Breakfast was oatmeal. Second breakfast was a couple slices of
bacon.

Lunch was a faux cheese steak. Cooked onions, deli roast beef,
a couple of slices of provolone, some hot cherry-pepper relish,
salt and copious pepper, served on reasonably fresh white bread.
A big fermented dill pickle on the side.

Dinner will be a salad. It might have meat on it; it might not.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<ff04cd4e3e7c57d41a57f1b0c724b5ab@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304900&group=rec.food.cooking#304900

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:18:47 +0000
From: ItsJoanN...@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: ItsJoanNotJoAnn - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:18 UTC

Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> We will be having leftover KFC with a leftover tomato-cream soup that I
> made to throw shrimp into and call a bisque. Without the shrimp...I did
> that a couple of days ago. :)
> I'm taping the Oscar pregame show on E!, because my wife likes to look
> at the outfits. I'll pass on the politicized show, itself.

> leo

I just wait until the next day and all or most all of the outfits are
posted online. They can be, shall we say, rather interesting and that's
all I'm going to say.

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<19a4151d80e086973270f8a5a1a8ae13@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304903&group=rec.food.cooking#304903

From: ItsJoanN...@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:16:35 +0000
 by: ItsJoanNotJoAnn - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:16 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> For "breakfast" I heated up a couple of frozen Tennessee Pride brand
> sausage biscuits. Joan is likely the only person here who might be
> familiar with the brand; those little biscuits are tiny! I had a glass
> of milk to go with them.

Yes, they are quite small, and my experience is they're rather dry, too.

> I made a pot of quick cooking garlic & olive oil couscous and had a bowl
> of it for lunch.

> Later on I'll be cooking the unnamed dish which consists of browning a
> pound of ground lamb (seasoned with S&P) along with minced garlic.
> Drain the fat, stir in about 8 oz. of frozen baby leaf spinach (not the
> chopped mostly stems frozen block of spinach that has to be thawed and
> copiously drained), 6 oz. of crumbled feta and grated lemon zest.
> Leftovers for lunch next week. :)

> Jill

I just finished my coconut cake and waiting for it to cool so it can be
frosted. I've never had one, but the process reminded me of one of those
tres leches cakes. The cake gave the appearance of floating out of the
pan. Not a clue what supper will be.

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<usl4nc$3542o$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304904&group=rec.food.cooking#304904

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 07:20:58 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:20 UTC

On 10 Mar 2024 20:08:21 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
<leoblaisdell@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 2024-03-10, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Later on I'll be cooking the unnamed dish which consists of browning a
>> pound of ground lamb (seasoned with S&P) along with minced garlic.
>> Drain the fat, stir in about 8 oz. of frozen baby leaf spinach (not the
>> chopped mostly stems frozen block of spinach that has to be thawed and
>> copiously drained), 6 oz. of crumbled feta and grated lemon zest.
>> Leftovers for lunch next week. :)
>
>We will be having leftover KFC with a leftover tomato-cream soup that I
>made to throw shrimp into and call a bisque. Without the shrimp...I did
>that a couple of days ago. :)

KFC, For All Your Tortured Factory Chickens!

>I'm taping the Oscar pregame show on E!, because my wife likes to look
>at the outfits. I'll pass on the politicized show, itself.

They're all communists anyway, Leo. That good ol' 60s Republican vibe
is long gone.

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<usl4t2$3542o$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304906&group=rec.food.cooking#304906

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 07:24:00 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:24 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:18:47 +0000, ItsJoanNotJoAnn@webtv.net
(ItsJoanNotJoAnn) wrote:

>Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
>
>> We will be having leftover KFC with a leftover tomato-cream soup that I
>> made to throw shrimp into and call a bisque. Without the shrimp...I did
>> that a couple of days ago. :)
>> I'm taping the Oscar pregame show on E!, because my wife likes to look
>> at the outfits. I'll pass on the politicized show, itself.
>
>> leo
>
>I just wait until the next day and all or most all of the outfits are
>posted online. They can be, shall we say, rather interesting and that's
>all I'm going to say.

The Oscars may be a bit classier, but at earlier events this year it
seemed to be a contest between women to see who'd show up the most
naked.

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<usl57s$33pt4$10@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304908&group=rec.food.cooking#304908

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:29:46 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:29 UTC

On 3/10/2024 4:08 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> On 2024-03-10, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> For "breakfast" I heated up a couple of frozen Tennessee Pride brand
>> sausage biscuits. Joan is likely the only person here who might be
>> familiar with the brand; those little biscuits are tiny! I had a glass
>> of milk to go with them.
>
>> I made a pot of quick cooking garlic & olive oil couscous and had a bowl
>> of it for lunch.
>
>> Later on I'll be cooking the unnamed dish which consists of browning a
>> pound of ground lamb (seasoned with S&P) along with minced garlic.
>> Drain the fat, stir in about 8 oz. of frozen baby leaf spinach (not the
>> chopped mostly stems frozen block of spinach that has to be thawed and
>> copiously drained), 6 oz. of crumbled feta and grated lemon zest.
>> Leftovers for lunch next week. :)
>

> We will be having leftover KFC with a leftover tomato-cream soup that I
> made to throw shrimp into and call a bisque. Without the shrimp...I did
> that a couple of days ago. :)
> I'm taping the Oscar pregame show on E!, because my wife likes to look
> at the outfits. I'll pass on the politicized show, itself.
>
> leo

Oh, that's right. Tonight is The Oscars. I've been watching TCM movies
leading up to it. I like looking at the gowns but doubtful I'll watch
any of it. I have no idea what films or what actors, directors, etc.
have been nominated. I'll find something else to watch or read a book. :)

Jill

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<1SoHN.477923$PuZ9.214236@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304910&group=rec.food.cooking#304910

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:37:16 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:37 UTC

On 2024-03-10 4:08 p.m., Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> We will be having leftover KFC with a leftover tomato-cream soup that I
> made to throw shrimp into and call a bisque. Without the shrimp...I did
> that a couple of days ago. :)
> I'm taping the Oscar pregame show on E!, because my wife likes to look
> at the outfits. I'll pass on the politicized show, itself.

I think we have a chicken to roast. I might need to remind the chef du
jour that it is getting close to the time she should be thinking about
putting it into the oven. Maybe she is just waiting for her Annapolis
Pudding (apple cake) to come out.

I will pass on the Oscars. I have little interest in the Hollywood self
promotion that is more of a popularity contest than a legitimate rating
system where people don't even have to watch the movies they are voting
for.

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<usl5t3$33pt4$11@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304912&group=rec.food.cooking#304912

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:41:05 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:41 UTC

On 3/10/2024 4:16 PM, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> For "breakfast" I heated up a couple of frozen Tennessee Pride brand
>> sausage biscuits.  Joan is likely the only person here who might be
>> familiar with the brand; those little biscuits are tiny!  I had a
>> glass of milk to go with them.
>>
> Yes, they are quite small, and my experience is they're rather dry, too.

It was a silly impulse purchase.

> I just finished my coconut cake and waiting for it to cool so it can be
> frosted.  I've never had one, but the process reminded me of one of those
> tres leches cakes.  The cake gave the appearance of floating out of the
> pan.  Not a clue what supper will be.

I've never had a tres leches cake. Truly, the only coconut cake I ever
had was store-bought and the icing was was more like stiff fondant with
some sweetened flaked coconut. Frosting should be much softer. I hope
yours turns out well!

Jill

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<l56l15Fi3vqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304915&group=rec.food.cooking#304915

From: leoblais...@sbcglobal.net (Leonard Blaisdell)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: 10 Mar 2024 20:55:01 GMT
 by: Leonard Blaisdell - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:55 UTC

On 2024-03-10, Bruce <Bruce@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 10 Mar 2024 20:08:21 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
><leoblaisdell@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> KFC, For All Your Tortured Factory Chickens!

I do it for you!

>>I'm taping the Oscar pregame show on E!, because my wife likes to look
>>at the outfits. I'll pass on the politicized show, itself.

> They're all communists anyway, Leo. That good ol' 60s Republican vibe
> is long gone.

Not in this house.

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<usl781$35ltf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304916&group=rec.food.cooking#304916

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 08:03:58 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 21:03 UTC

On 10 Mar 2024 20:55:01 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
<leoblaisdell@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 2024-03-10, Bruce <Bruce@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> On 10 Mar 2024 20:08:21 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
>><leoblaisdell@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> KFC, For All Your Tortured Factory Chickens!
>
>I do it for you!
>
>>>I'm taping the Oscar pregame show on E!, because my wife likes to look
>>>at the outfits. I'll pass on the politicized show, itself.
>
>> They're all communists anyway, Leo. That good ol' 60s Republican vibe
>> is long gone.
>
>Not in this house.

The Last Bastion!

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<65ee2d62$0$2137416$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304930&group=rec.food.cooking#304930

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:00:03 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: g.ste...@shaw.ca (Graham)
 by: Graham - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:00 UTC

On 2024-03-10 2:29 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 3/10/2024 4:08 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
>> On 2024-03-10, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>> For "breakfast" I heated up a couple of frozen Tennessee Pride brand
>>> sausage biscuits.  Joan is likely the only person here who might be
>>> familiar with the brand; those little biscuits are tiny!  I had a glass
>>> of milk to go with them.
>>
>>> I made a pot of quick cooking garlic & olive oil couscous and had a bowl
>>> of it for lunch.
>>
>>> Later on I'll be cooking the unnamed dish which consists of browning a
>>> pound of ground lamb (seasoned with S&P) along with minced garlic.
>>> Drain the fat, stir in about 8 oz. of frozen baby leaf spinach (not the
>>> chopped mostly stems frozen block of spinach that has to be thawed and
>>> copiously drained), 6 oz. of crumbled feta and grated lemon zest.
>>> Leftovers for lunch next week. :)
>>

>> We will be having leftover KFC with a leftover tomato-cream soup that I
>> made to throw shrimp into and call a bisque. Without the shrimp...I did
>> that a couple of days ago. :)
>> I'm taping the Oscar pregame show on E!, because my wife likes to look
>> at the outfits. I'll pass on the politicized show, itself.
>>
>> leo
>
> Oh, that's right.  Tonight is The Oscars.  I've been watching TCM movies
> leading up to it.  I like looking at the gowns but doubtful I'll watch
> any of it.  I have no idea what films or what actors, directors, etc.
> have been nominated.  I'll find something else to watch or read a book. :)
>
> Jill
I watched Oppenheimer and it was an ordeal. Emily Blunt deserves her
Oscar nomination. I also watched Maestro and Carey Mulligan was also
absolutely superb. Of course they won't win anything - not that it
bothers me in the slightest.

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<uslc8l$36nh8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304937&group=rec.food.cooking#304937

From: Han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 17:29:37 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:29 UTC

ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> For "breakfast" I heated up a couple of frozen Tennessee Pride brand
>> sausage biscuits.  Joan is likely the only person here who might be
>> familiar with the brand; those little biscuits are tiny!  I had a glass
>> of milk to go with them.
>>
> Yes, they are quite small, and my experience is they're rather dry, too.

They are also overpriced. If you microwave them instead of oven, it might
make them less dry. I haven't tried any in years, so they may be different now.

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<902bb69b59a798907c060c6dabfca18b@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304942&group=rec.food.cooking#304942

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:45:47 +0000
 by: GM - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:45 UTC

Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> We will be having leftover KFC with a leftover tomato-cream soup that I
> made to throw shrimp into and call a bisque. Without the shrimp...I did
> that a couple of days ago. :)
> I'm taping the Oscar pregame show on E!, because my wife likes to look
> at the outfits. I'll pass on the politicized show, itself.

Jeez, I haven't watche the Oscars since Johnny Carson was the host...

NO idear what the nominations are... nor do I care...

--
GM

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<f938ae0156974b26de410ef9be296d68@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304960&group=rec.food.cooking#304960

Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 01:00:06 +0000
From: ItsJoanN...@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: ItsJoanNotJoAnn - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 01:00 UTC

Hank Rogers wrote:

> ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
>>
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> For "breakfast" I heated up a couple of frozen Tennessee Pride brand
>>> sausage biscuits.  Joan is likely the only person here who might be
>>> familiar with the brand; those little biscuits are tiny!  I had a glass
>>> of milk to go with them.
>>>
>> Yes, they are quite small, and my experience is they're rather dry, too.

> They are also overpriced. If you microwave them instead of oven, it might
> make them less dry. I haven't tried any in years, so they may be different now.

It's been so long since I've eaten them I honestly don't remember if they
got the microwave or oven treatment.

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<65ee5727$0$2137416$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=304961&group=rec.food.cooking#304961

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:58:15 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 00:58 UTC

On 3/10/2024 3:24 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> For "breakfast" I heated up a couple of frozen Tennessee Pride brand
> sausage biscuits.  Joan is likely the only person here who might be
> familiar with the brand; those little biscuits are tiny!  I had a glass
> of milk to go with them.
>
> I made a pot of quick cooking garlic & olive oil couscous and had a bowl
> of it for lunch.
>
> Later on I'll be cooking the unnamed dish which consists of browning a
> pound of ground lamb (seasoned with S&P) along with minced garlic. Drain
> the fat, stir in about 8 oz. of frozen baby leaf spinach (not the
> chopped mostly stems frozen block of spinach that has to be thawed and
> copiously drained), 6 oz. of crumbled feta and grated lemon zest.
> Leftovers for lunch next week. :)
>
> Jill

Pork loin roast, baked potato, fried apples.

The apples are simple fried in butter with a touch of brown sugar and
cinnamon. Did them a bit different and poured in a glug of Amaretto.
Yeah, I'll do that again.

Re: Sunday Cooking 3/10/24

<l59ameFugcsU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=305043&group=rec.food.cooking#305043

From: leoblais...@sbcglobal.net (Leonard Blaisdell)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: 11 Mar 2024 21:17:02 GMT
 by: Leonard Blaisdell - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 21:17 UTC

On 2024-03-10, Dave Smith <adavid.smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I will pass on the Oscars. I have little interest in the Hollywood self
> promotion that is more of a popularity contest than a legitimate rating
> system where people don't even have to watch the movies they are voting
> for.

I watched more than I care to admit. I sounded like an owl.
Who? Who? Who? Who?
I did like the Larry Bird, Allstate commercial with my pal Mayhem.