Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 16:56:03 -0500
Subject: OT: I got back from Menard's
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (BryanGSimmons)
 by: BryanGSimmons - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 21:56 UTC

And there was what looked be be a Mormon going from house to house. He'd
already passed my house. If I had been home, I could have told him
about an idea that I'd had back in 2012 that would have gotten Romney
elected.
Here's the text of my post from Jan 31, 2012, 8:44:58 AM that was
titled, MITT ROMNEY'S LESBIAN PARADISE.

"This is how it works. Thousands of lesbian women go to the temple in
Salt Lake City to become the celestial wives of Mitt. How could he
refuse? I mean, the way a Mormon man gets to be god of his own planet
is by having lots of wives. While it *is* true that all of his wives
would have to have sex with him in the afterlife, if there were
thousands of wives, no one would have to do it very often, and the
rest of the time they'd get to spend eternity on a planet with a bunch
of other lesbians!"

OK, even in retrospect that seems like it would have worked. After all,
what lesbian would not want to spend eternity on a planet with one guy
and THOUSANDS OF LESBIANS? Yep, MITT ROMNEY'S LESBIAN PARADISE PLANET!

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT: I got back from Menard's

<uso15f$3s2b9$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=305057&group=rec.food.cooking#305057

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: OT: I got back from Menard's
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:38:37 +1100
 by: Bruce - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 22:38 UTC

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 16:56:03 -0500, BryanGSimmons
<bryangsimmons@gmail.com> wrote:

>And there was what looked be be a Mormon going from house to house. He'd
>already passed my house. If I had been home, I could have told him
>about an idea that I'd had back in 2012 that would have gotten Romney
>elected.
>Here's the text of my post from Jan 31, 2012, 8:44:58 AM that was
>titled, MITT ROMNEY'S LESBIAN PARADISE.

Romney may be conservative and he may be religious, but he's twice the
man Trump is.

Re: OT: I got back from Menard's

<l59hrnF19l3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=305063&group=rec.food.cooking#305063

From: firstn...@lastname.oc.ku (S Viemeister)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 23:19:19 +0000
 by: S Viemeister - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 23:19 UTC

On 11/03/2024 22:38, Bruce wrote:

> Romney may be conservative and he may be religious, but he's twice the
> man Trump is.

Yes, he is.

He was responsible for health insurance reforms in Massachusetts -
'Romneycare'.