From: Han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Murder in Gaza
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 20:16:02 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 01:16 UTC

NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> [...]
> totally dominated by supporters of Israel’s now governing far right.
> And Washington, which is paralyzed by pre-election fever. Palestinian
> ‘terrorists’ are purposely running into Israeli tanks, shells and
> bombs just to discredit Israel. Big money financial donors are
> terrorizing major US and British educational institutions. Writers who
> dare challenge Israel’s party line on Gaza are blacklisted. Those
> honorable Jews who denounce Israel’s brutal policies in Gaza are
> denounced as ‘self-hating Jews.’
>
> We are not told that Gaza’s terrified civilians originally came from
> areas around Gaza and Galilee from whence they were driven into the
> prison camp of Gaza from their historic homes by ethnic cleansing and
> massacres after 1948. Their lands were seized by the Israeli
> government or far-right settlers, many from the US.
>
> As yet, we know little about the alleged massacre of some 1,000
> Israelis attending a music festival on former Arab lands. I know this
> region fairly well after visiting the kibbutz of Nahal Oz in the
> 1950’s to meet relatives and see how Israel was allegedly making once
> supposedly barren lands flower and blossom. There were no such people
> as Palestinians, according to Israel’s then prime minister, who
> herself hailed from Ukraine.
>
> Israel’s governing far right – was described by the late, great
> Israeli writer Uri Avnery as ‘Jewish fascists.’ They clearly intend to
> grind Gaza and its people into dust. There are large numbers of
> Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, some of whom were gunned down
> this week. The objective of Israel’s far right is to expel these Arabs
> from the entire West Bank that Israel seized in the 1967 War and shove
> them into the arid Jordanian desert. Israel has long had its eye on
> southern Lebanon and its Litani River waters.
>
> ‘Don’t worry what Washington will say,’ said the architect of this
> mess, the late General Ariel Sharon. ‘I control Washington.’ True
> enough, as Biden and his party are showing. Wall Street donors have
> become more important than America’s geopolitical interests.
>
> Interestingly, the likely winner of the upcoming US presidential
> election, Donald Trump, is an even stauncher supporter of Israel. But
> even many Democrats don’t trust his fidelity to Israel even though he
> openly dislikes Arabs and Muslims. Trump appears to have a clearer
> idea of where America’s interests lie – he may not allow Israel to
> lead America around by the nose.
>
> Israel’s North American partisans keep running old films about the
> Holocaust to help justify their laying waste to Gaza. We ought to
> remember there were less than half the numbers of Jews in the besieged
> Warsaw Ghetto than there are today Palestinians in Gaza.
>
> Americans should be ashamed of Biden. His administration, infiltrated
> and directed by far-right neocons, does not represent America’s values
> or traditions. Gaza will remain a major crime as well as a dark stain

Do you or Eric have any good Gazan recipes?

Re: Murder in Gaza

<c2be4993-f427-4dae-ba4d-a6a7f8f30181@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=305075&group=rec.food.cooking#305075

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 10:09:52 +0100
 by: D - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:09 UTC

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024, Hank Rogers wrote:

> [...]
>> election, Donald Trump, is an even stauncher supporter of Israel. But
>> even many Democrats don’t trust his fidelity to Israel even though he
>> openly dislikes Arabs and Muslims. Trump appears to have a clearer
>> idea of where America’s interests lie – he may not allow Israel to
>> lead America around by the nose.
>>
>> Israel’s North American partisans keep running old films about the
>> Holocaust to help justify their laying waste to Gaza. We ought to
>> remember there were less than half the numbers of Jews in the besieged
>> Warsaw Ghetto than there are today Palestinians in Gaza.
>>
>> Americans should be ashamed of Biden. His administration, infiltrated
>> and directed by far-right neocons, does not represent America’s values
>> or traditions. Gaza will remain a major crime as well as a dark stain
>> in America’s honor.
>>

> Do you or Eric have any good Gazan recipes?

Bacon Explosion? ;)

Re: Murder in Gaza

<f9cd1d421a1c1346176eca2fec79c452@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=305081&group=rec.food.cooking#305081

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:53:05 +0000
 by: GM - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:53 UTC

D wrote:

> [...]

>>> election, Donald Trump, is an even stauncher supporter of Israel. But
>>> even many Democrats don’t trust his fidelity to Israel even though he
>>> openly dislikes Arabs and Muslims. Trump appears to have a clearer
>>> idea of where America’s interests lie – he may not allow Israel to
>>> lead America around by the nose.
>>>
>>> Israel’s North American partisans keep running old films about the
>>> Holocaust to help justify their laying waste to Gaza. We ought to
>>> remember there were less than half the numbers of Jews in the besieged
>>> Warsaw Ghetto than there are today Palestinians in Gaza.
>>>
>>> Americans should be ashamed of Biden. His administration, infiltrated
>>> and directed by far-right neocons, does not represent America’s values
>>> or traditions. Gaza will remain a major crime as well as a dark stain
>>> in America’s honor.
>>>

>> Do you or Eric have any good Gazan recipes?

Lol, good one...!!!

;-)

--
GM

Re: Murder in Gaza

<49fb97a9bf34112bc574a8b301a160df@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=305083&group=rec.food.cooking#305083

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:55:45 +0000
 by: GM - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:55 UTC

Hank Rogers wrote:

> [...]
>> election, Donald Trump, is an even stauncher supporter of Israel. But
>> even many Democrats don’t trust his fidelity to Israel even though he
>> openly dislikes Arabs and Muslims. Trump appears to have a clearer
>> idea of where America’s interests lie – he may not allow Israel to
>> lead America around by the nose.
>>
>> Israel’s North American partisans keep running old films about the
>> Holocaust to help justify their laying waste to Gaza. We ought to
>> remember there were less than half the numbers of Jews in the besieged
>> Warsaw Ghetto than there are today Palestinians in Gaza.
>>
>> Americans should be ashamed of Biden. His administration, infiltrated
>> and directed by far-right neocons, does not represent America’s values
>> or traditions. Gaza will remain a major crime as well as a dark stain
>> in America’s honor.
>>

> Do you or Eric have any good Gazan recipes?

Jill will now no doubt "chime in" and grandly announce that is "killfiling" all the Gazans, lol...

--
GM

Re: Murder in Gaza

<f6f901e9-14c0-9efc-f494-7242ace2c712@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=305088&group=rec.food.cooking#305088

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 12:00:17 +0100
 by: D - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 11:00 UTC

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024, GM wrote:

> D wrote:

>>> Do you or Eric have any good Gazan recipes?
>>>

>> Bacon Explosion? ;)
>

> Lol, good one...!!!
>
> ;-)

Sorry, couldn't stop myself! ;)