Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 23:26:29 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Subject: No ice cram today
 by: Ed P - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 03:26 UTC

Took my granddaughter out to do some errands today. Took her dog to the
vet, ($$$), refiled a propane bottle, took dog home, went to Detwiler's,
a local farm/grocery store.

She appreciates that I take her places, sometimes at Detwiler's she will
buy me an ice cream. Sometimes flowers. I don't expect anything, but
appreciate the thought.

Today, no ice cream, no treats like that. She bought some stuff at the
meat counter so, she bought me a very thick veal chop. Yea, dinner was
good tonight.

https://i.postimg.cc/jjkC9dRz/VealChop.jpg

Re: No ice cram today

<usvk3q$1pk92$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=305320&group=rec.food.cooking#305320

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: No ice cram today
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 15:44:56 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 19:44 UTC

On 3/13/2024 11:26 PM, Ed P wrote:
> Took my granddaughter out to do some errands today.  Took her dog to the
> vet, ($$$), refiled a propane bottle, took dog home, went to Detwiler's,
> a local farm/grocery store.
>
> She appreciates that I take her places, sometimes at Detwiler's she will
> buy me an ice cream.  Sometimes flowers.  I don't expect anything, but
> appreciate the thought.
>
> Today, no ice cream, no treats like that.  She bought some stuff at the
> meat counter so, she bought me a very thick veal chop.  Yea, dinner was
> good tonight.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/jjkC9dRz/VealChop.jpg

Nice looking veal chop, Ed! :)

I stopped at Publix on my way home. It's been a long while since I had
ice cream and they had a two-fer on the store brand of half gallon
containers of ice cream or frozen yogurt. I bought a half gallon
container of Espresso Chip fro yo.

Jill

Re: No ice cram today

<usvkkp$1qjde$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=305323&group=rec.food.cooking#305323

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 06:53:56 +1100
 by: Bruce - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 19:53 UTC

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 15:44:56 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On 3/13/2024 11:26 PM, Ed P wrote:
>> Took my granddaughter out to do some errands today.  Took her dog to the
>> vet, ($$$), refiled a propane bottle, took dog home, went to Detwiler's,
>> a local farm/grocery store.
>>
>> She appreciates that I take her places, sometimes at Detwiler's she will
>> buy me an ice cream.  Sometimes flowers.  I don't expect anything, but
>> appreciate the thought.
>>
>> Today, no ice cream, no treats like that.  She bought some stuff at the
>> meat counter so, she bought me a very thick veal chop.  Yea, dinner was
>> good tonight.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/jjkC9dRz/VealChop.jpg
>
>Nice looking veal chop, Ed! :)
>
>I stopped at Publix on my way home. It's been a long while since I had
>ice cream and they had a two-fer on the store brand of half gallon
>containers of ice cream or frozen yogurt. I bought a half gallon
>container of Espresso Chip fro yo.

A two-fer of fro yo... have you tried writing rap songs?