From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Chris Christie Shivs Trump
Date: 6 Aug 2023 14:45:51 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 14:45 UTC

All of Trump's accusers are rock-solid Republicans:
| But after the 2020 election, Christie [R-NJ] broke with Trump.
|
| He described his last conversation with him: "Told him he
| should concede the election to Joe Biden and go to his
| inauguration."
|
| Trump's response? "'I will never ever, ever do that. ...'"
<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-christie-comes-out-swinging-against-donald-trump/>

--bks

Re: Chris Christie Shivs Trump

<XnsB058634F06C3Enoemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.56>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30562&group=alt.politics#30562

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Chris Christie Shivs Trump
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 14:51:10 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 14:51 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> All of Trump's accusers are rock-solid Republicans:
> | But after the 2020 election, Christie [R-NJ] broke with Trump.
> |
> | He described his last conversation with him: "Told him he
> | should concede the election to Joe Biden and go to his
> | inauguration."
> |
> | Trump's response? "'I will never ever, ever do that. ...'"
> <https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-christie-comes-out-swinging-against
> -donald-trump/>
>
> --bks

Some of us remember Christie sucking up
to Trump for months after the 2016 election,
desperately seeking a cabinet appointment.

Re: Chris Christie Shivs Trump

<super70s-E1928F.13355306082023@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30570&group=alt.politics#30570

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 13:35:53 -0500
 by: super70s - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 18:35 UTC

In article <XnsB058634F06C3Enoemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.56>,
Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>
> > All of Trump's accusers are rock-solid Republicans:
> > | But after the 2020 election, Christie [R-NJ] broke with Trump.
> > |
> > | He described his last conversation with him: "Told him he
> > | should concede the election to Joe Biden and go to his
> > | inauguration."
> > |
> > | Trump's response? "'I will never ever, ever do that. ...'"
> > <https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-christie-comes-out-swinging-against
> > -donald-trump/>
> >
> > --bks
> >

> Some of us remember Christie sucking up
> to Trump for months after the 2016 election,
> desperately seeking a cabinet appointment.

Pence is still a big wuss when it comes to Trump even if he has come out
against him more in the past week. He kept dancing around Dana Bash's
question if he'd vote for Trump if Trump was the nominee and she asked
him twice.

Re: Chris Christie Shivs Trump

<2030ditj3jg1ritejmbtckh3celgind883@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30573&group=alt.politics#30573

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 17:11:02 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 21:11 UTC

On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 14:51:10 +0000, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote
>> All of Trump's accusers are rock-solid Republicans:
>> | But after the 2020 election, Christie [R-NJ] broke with Trump.
>> |
>> | He described his last conversation with him: "Told him he
>> | should concede the election to Joe Biden and go to his
>> | inauguration."
>> |
>> | Trump's response? "'I will never ever, ever do that. ...'"
>> <https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-christie-comes-out-swinging-against
>> -donald-trump/>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Some of us remember Christie sucking up
>to Trump for months after the 2016 election,
>desperately seeking a cabinet appointment.

And what happens in politics when pols break their promises to each other?

Swill
--
Typical modern conservative argument:

1. Never happened...fake news!
2. Ok, it happened, but not like the fake news said!
3. Ok, it happened like they said, but no crime was committed!
4. Ok, it happened and it was a crime, but not a big one!
5. Biden crime family!!!!!!!

GO RFK! https://www.kennedy24.com/?locale=en

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.