From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Big red republican wave - NOT! lol
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 21:13:37 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 13:13 UTC

As I type, the senate is down to 48 -v- 48 and the house isn't as
close but there ain't a big red wave.

A week ago, the odds of a total GOP wipeout of both houses were around
300, wonder if Chris took the bait?

ANyhow, it's between Desantis and Trump now as to who will be the next
leader of the American Nazi Party. I think this midterm has fucked
and cooked the Orange Cunt's goose, for ever.

He is on the nose. He is rotten. He stinks. He is shit.
Lol the American people have done the world proud, who would have
known? All those beautiful American women, voting at last, against
the stupid cunts who banned abortion. It's their fucking bodies, they
can do what they want.

Dark Brandon for the next 2 years, endless $$$ -> Ukraine, war against
those dogs in Russia (70K dead so far and counting...) and very
possibly control of the senate.

What a laff!

Re: Big red republican wave - NOT! lol

<op.1vid9hw47eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3043&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3043

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Big red republican wave - NOT! lol
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 07:11:31 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 07:11 UTC

On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 13:13:37 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> What a laff!

### - what a relief!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/10/rupert-murdoch-trump-desantis-ny-post

hilarious image haha :))))

Re: Big red republican wave - NOT! lol

<4c6bnhtgmbej3kp9h6u5ead6g15hd51jut@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3054&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3054

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 10:17:02 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 02:17 UTC

On Sat, 12 Nov 2022 07:11:31 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 13:13:37 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:
>
>> What a laff!
>
>### - what a relief!

Well we agree on one thing.
However, you do realise, the GOP is pro-Russia?

>https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/10/rupert-murdoch-trump-desantis-ny-post
>
>hilarious image haha :))))

Re: Big red republican wave - NOT! lol

<op.1vtq0yi87eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3058&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3058

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 10:20:48 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 10:20 UTC

On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 02:17:02 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Nov 2022 07:11:31 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 13:13:37 -0000, o'Mahoney
>> <libertidad@south.south.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> What a laff!
>>
>> ### - what a relief!
>
> Well we agree on one thing.

### - wot, that all right-wing groups are ultimately just a bunch of
authoritarian/totalitarian robber-barons hell-bent on forcing everyone
(except themselves of course) to abide by a set of arbitrarily imposed
rules coz THAT's wot's best for... THEM?? - our boris johnson/tory-party
being the perfect example of same! LOL !

damn right! (pun intended heh) although am wagering that's not at ALL what
'you' meant lol :)))

> However, you do realise, the GOP is pro-Russia?

### - no they're not lol, they instead view them as being ideological
competitors in a race to the top of the world domination stakes (china
too) and thus hate & fear them in equal measure, doing everything they
possibly can for the last 70 years to utterly destroy them... (they've
more or less already gotten rid of islam as a unified contender so all
that's left now on that list is russia & china, ukraine being merely the
latest scripted installment OF that agenda albeit a deadly one coz they's
going after russia ffs, and the gloves are coming off! - the doomsday
clock jumping to 10-seconds to midnight for a little while after those
missile(s) landed in poland! (missile singular? it's suddenly gone very
vague about how many there actually were, zelensky initially said 2?? and
he should know lol, they were HIS missiles, go figure...)