Did you know the University of Iowa closed down after someone stole the book?

interests / soc.culture.china / Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fourth of July – Here’s why

SubjectAuthor
* Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the FourthJedi Master
+* Re: Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fowakal...@yahoo.com.sg
|`* Re: Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fofrodo sam0
| `- Re: Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the FoJedi Master
`* Re: Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Foltlee1
 `- Re: Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the FoJedi Master

1
Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fourth of July – Here’s why

<86ba1253-f87d-4434-b956-7990e2d4ef51n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3059&group=soc.culture.china#3059

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 05:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Newt_Gingrich:_The_world_should_celebrate_the_Fourth
_of_July_–_Here’s_why
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 12:17 UTC

In the communist dictatorship of China, General Secretary Xi Jinping is imposing 21st century totalitarianism with a level of surveillance and control that surpasses even the worst nightmares of George Orwell.

The great break in the relationship of normal people with their government came on July 4, 1776. In the Declaration of Independence, the Founding Fathers not only declared their freedom from King George III of England; they established a framework of freedom for all people everywhere.

The Declaration of was written primarily by Thomas Jefferson. They set out to establish universal principles for all mankind. He did not describe American rights. He described human rights that were by definition also applicable to Americans.

This is the distinction that should make the Fourth of July a universal celebration. Jefferson wrote a formula that could liberate every person on the planet.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-the-world-should-celebrate-the-fourth-of-july-heres-why

Re: Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fourth of July – Here’s why

<813d4723-5bb6-4ec2-9948-921eaf612ad0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3136&group=soc.culture.china#3136

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 19:28:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Newt_Gingrich:_The_world_should_celebrate_the_Fo
urth_of_July_–_Here’s_why
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 02:28 UTC

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 8:17:17 PM UTC+8, Jedi Master wrote:
> In the communist dictatorship of China, General Secretary Xi Jinping is imposing 21st century totalitarianism with a level of surveillance and control that surpasses even the worst nightmares of George Orwell.
>
> The great break in the relationship of normal people with their government came on July 4, 1776. In the Declaration of Independence, the Founding Fathers not only declared their freedom from King George III of England; they established a framework of freedom for all people everywhere.
>
> The Declaration of was written primarily by Thomas Jefferson. They set out to establish universal principles for all mankind. He did not describe American rights. He described human rights that were by definition also applicable to Americans.
>
> This is the distinction that should make the Fourth of July a universal celebration. Jefferson wrote a formula that could liberate every person on the planet.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-the-world-should-celebrate-the-fourth-of-july-heres-why
-----------

Keep the 4th of July to the US, thank you very much. The world doesn't need more arrogance with American characteristics.

Wakalukong

Re: Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fourth of July – Here’s why

<bf030f30-8b47-4568-a0f1-8b5605d32cc5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3150&group=soc.culture.china#3150

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 06:48:03 -0700 (PDT)
urth_of_July_–_Here’s_why
From: frodos...@gmail.com (frodo sam0)
 by: frodo sam0 - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 13:48 UTC

On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 2:28:55 AM UTC, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 8:17:17 PM UTC+8, Jedi Master wrote:
> > In the communist dictatorship of China, General Secretary Xi Jinping is imposing 21st century totalitarianism with a level of surveillance and control that surpasses even the worst nightmares of George Orwell.
> >
> > The great break in the relationship of normal people with their government came on July 4, 1776. In the Declaration of Independence, the Founding Fathers not only declared their freedom from King George III of England; they established a framework of freedom for all people everywhere.
> >
> > The Declaration of was written primarily by Thomas Jefferson. They set out to establish universal principles for all mankind. He did not describe American rights. He described human rights that were by definition also applicable to Americans.
> >
> > This is the distinction that should make the Fourth of July a universal celebration. Jefferson wrote a formula that could liberate every person on the planet.
> >
> > https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-the-world-should-celebrate-the-fourth-of-july-heres-why
> -----------
>
> Keep the 4th of July to the US, thank you very much. The world doesn't need more arrogance with American characteristics.
>
> Wakalukong
Agree.

The Americans can stuff the 4th of July up their arses. The world wants to have nothing to do with it.

Re: Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fourth of July – Here’s why

<4d08300a-d3b2-4a27-952f-7d266cbb423dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3175&group=soc.culture.china#3175

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:58:31 -0700 (PDT)
urth_of_July_–_Here’s_why
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 22:58 UTC

On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 3:48:05 AM UTC-10, frodo sam0 wrote:
> On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 2:28:55 AM UTC, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> > On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 8:17:17 PM UTC+8, Jedi Master wrote:
> > > In the communist dictatorship of China, General Secretary Xi Jinping is imposing 21st century totalitarianism with a level of surveillance and control that surpasses even the worst nightmares of George Orwell.
> > >
> > > The great break in the relationship of normal people with their government came on July 4, 1776. In the Declaration of Independence, the Founding Fathers not only declared their freedom from King George III of England; they established a framework of freedom for all people everywhere.
> > >
> > > The Declaration of was written primarily by Thomas Jefferson. They set out to establish universal principles for all mankind. He did not describe American rights. He described human rights that were by definition also applicable to Americans.
> > >
> > > This is the distinction that should make the Fourth of July a universal celebration. Jefferson wrote a formula that could liberate every person on the planet.
> > >
> > > https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-the-world-should-celebrate-the-fourth-of-july-heres-why
> > -----------
> >
> > Keep the 4th of July to the US, thank you very much. The world doesn't need more arrogance with American characteristics.
> >
> > Wakalukong
> Agree.
>
> The Americans can stuff the 4th of July up their arses. The world wants to have nothing to do with it.

CCP is not China nor is it the world. You are making up false meanings of words which is the sign of ignorance and lack of knowledge.

Re: Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fourth of July – Here’s why

<11059cfb-010a-4a89-8904-946dbd3aeba0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3177&group=soc.culture.china#3177

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 17:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
urth_of_July_–_Here’s_why
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 00:23 UTC

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 8:17:17 AM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:
> In the communist dictatorship of China, General Secretary Xi Jinping is imposing 21st century totalitarianism with a level of surveillance and control that surpasses even the worst nightmares of George Orwell.
>
> The great break in the relationship of normal people with their government came on July 4, 1776. In the Declaration of Independence, the Founding Fathers not only declared their freedom from King George III of England; they established a framework of freedom for all people everywhere.
>
> The Declaration of was written primarily by Thomas Jefferson. They set out to establish universal principles for all mankind. He did not describe American rights. He described human rights that were by definition also applicable to Americans.
>
> This is the distinction that should make the Fourth of July a universal celebration. Jefferson wrote a formula that could liberate every person on the planet.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-the-world-should-celebrate-the-fourth-of-july-heres-why

Americans like Missouri Congress woman, Cori Bush said "NO."
'When they say that the 4th of July is about American freedom, remember this: the freedom they’re referring to is for white people,' she wrote.. 'This land is stolen land and Black people still aren’t free.'

Re: Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fourth of July – Here’s why

<39e96f39-2b6e-4acc-9c42-9d7c89001cc6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3181&group=soc.culture.china#3181

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 03:56:38 -0700 (PDT)
urth_of_July_–_Here’s_why
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:56 UTC

On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 2:24:01 PM UTC-10, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 8:17:17 AM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:
> > In the communist dictatorship of China, General Secretary Xi Jinping is imposing 21st century totalitarianism with a level of surveillance and control that surpasses even the worst nightmares of George Orwell.
> >
> > The great break in the relationship of normal people with their government came on July 4, 1776. In the Declaration of Independence, the Founding Fathers not only declared their freedom from King George III of England; they established a framework of freedom for all people everywhere.
> >
> > The Declaration of was written primarily by Thomas Jefferson. They set out to establish universal principles for all mankind. He did not describe American rights. He described human rights that were by definition also applicable to Americans.
> >
> > This is the distinction that should make the Fourth of July a universal celebration. Jefferson wrote a formula that could liberate every person on the planet.
> >
> > https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-the-world-should-celebrate-the-fourth-of-july-heres-why
> Americans like Missouri Congress woman, Cori Bush said "NO."
> 'When they say that the 4th of July is about American freedom, remember this: the freedom they’re referring to is for white people,' she wrote. 'This land is stolen land and Black people still aren’t free.'

You and Bush are illiterates who do not know independence day is the celebration of the U.S. constitution and the Creator as the supreme proprietor of everything. Your skin pigmentation politics is racism based on dialectical materialism.

interests / soc.culture.china / Newt Gingrich: The world should celebrate the Fourth of July – Here’s why