All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

SubjectAuthor
* Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterGM
`* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterD
 +* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterDave Smith
> [...]
  |    |    |`* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterGM
  |    |    | `* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterHank Rogers
  |    |    |  `- Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterGM
  |    |    `* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterD
  |    |     `* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exportercshenk
  |    |      +* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterHank Rogers
  |    |      |`- Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterGM
  |    |      +- Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterBruce
  |    |      `* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterD
  |    |       `- Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterBruce
  |    `* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterGM
  |     `- Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterD
  `* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterBryanGSimmons
   +* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterGM
   |`* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterD
   | `* Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterGM
   |  `- Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterD
   `- Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food ExporterGM

Pages:123
Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<5cb0b24d667a7ed61ed7b81da771190e@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306589&group=rec.food.cooking#306589

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exp
orter
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:21:34 +0000
 by: GM - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:21 UTC

Netherlands fact of the day"

"The country, which is a bit bigger than Maryland... has become the world’s second largest exporter of agricultural products by value behind the United States... Dutch farms use only a half-gallon of water to grow about a pound of tomatoes, while the global average is more than 28 gallons..."

https://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2024/03/netherlands-fact-of-the-day-3.html

Netherlands fact of the day

by Tyler Cowen March 25, 2024 at 2:09 pm in Data Source Food and Drink

T"he country, which is a bit bigger than Maryland, not only accomplished this feat but also has become the world’s second largest exporter of agricultural products by value behind the United States. Perhaps even more significant in the face of a warming planet: It is among the largest exporters of agricultural and food technology. The Dutch have pioneered cell-cultured meat, vertical farming, seed technology and robotics in milking and harvesting — spearheading innovations that focus on decreased water usage as well as reduced carbon and methane emissions…

The country has nearly 24,000 acres — almost twice the size of Manhattan — of crops growing in greenhouses. These greenhouses, with less fertilizer and water, can grow in a single acre what would take 10 acres of traditional dirt farming to achieve. Dutch farms use only a half-gallon of water to grow about a pound of tomatoes, while the global average is more than 28 gallons..."

Full article here from Washington Post (paywalled):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/interactive/2022/netherlands-agriculture-technology/

ALSO (not paywalled):

Nitrogen wars: the Dutch farmers’ revolt that turned a nation upside-down

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2023/nov/16/nitrogen-wars-the-dutch-farmers-revolt-that-turned-a-nation-upside-down

"In 2019, a looming crisis over pollution led the Dutch government to crack down on farm emissions. The response was furious – and offers a warning to other countries about protecting the environment without losing public trust..."

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<1a7c8265-4168-a47a-92e8-27b4671e1ab6@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306614&group=rec.food.cooking#306614

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:15:08 +0100
 by: D - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:15 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024, GM wrote:

> Netherlands fact of the day"
>
> "The country, which is a bit bigger than Maryland... has become the world’s
> second largest exporter of agricultural products by value behind the United
> States... Dutch farms use only a half-gallon of water to grow about a pound
> of tomatoes, while the global average is more than 28 gallons..."
>
> https://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2024/03/netherlands-fact-of-the-day-3.html
>
> Netherlands fact of the day
>
> by Tyler Cowen March 25, 2024 at 2:09 pm in Data Source Food and Drink
>
> T"he country, which is a bit bigger than Maryland, not only accomplished this
> feat but also has become the world’s second largest exporter of agricultural
> products by value behind the United States. Perhaps even more significant in
> the face of a warming planet: It is among the largest exporters of
> agricultural and food technology. The Dutch have pioneered cell-cultured
> meat, vertical farming, seed technology and robotics in milking and
> harvesting — spearheading innovations that focus on decreased water usage as
> well as reduced carbon and methane emissions…
>
> The country has nearly 24,000 acres — almost twice the size of Manhattan — of
> crops growing in greenhouses. These greenhouses, with less fertilizer and
> water, can grow in a single acre what would take 10 acres of traditional dirt
> farming to achieve. Dutch farms use only a half-gallon of water to grow about
> a pound of tomatoes, while the global average is more than 28 gallons..."
>

> Full article here from Washington Post (paywalled):
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/interactive/2022/netherlands-agriculture-technology/
>

> ALSO (not paywalled):
>
> Nitrogen wars: the Dutch farmers’ revolt that turned a nation upside-down
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2023/nov/16/nitrogen-wars-the-dutch-farmers-revolt-that-turned-a-nation-upside-down
>
> "In 2019, a looming crisis over pollution led the Dutch government to crack
> down on farm emissions. The response was furious – and offers a warning to
> other countries about protecting the environment without losing public
> trust..."

Not for long. The EU is working hard to shut down any type of farming that
produces meaningful amount of food. I'm convinced that due to this, the
right+nationalists will win in this junes EU-election.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<WfAMN.104108$_a1e.78802@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306625&group=rec.food.cooking#306625

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:41:09 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 13:41 UTC

On 2024-03-26 5:15 a.m., D wrote:

>> "In 2019, a looming crisis over pollution led the Dutch government to
>> crack down on farm emissions. The response was furious – and offers a
>> warning to other countries about protecting the environment without
>> losing public trust..."
>>

> Not for long. The EU is working hard to shut down any type of farming
> that produces meaningful amount of food. I'm convinced that due to this,
> the right+nationalists will win in this junes EU-election.

We have had a lot of immigration of Dutch farmers to this area. One of
the major reasons for them leaving the Netherlands is the massive
regulations they face there.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<b30fd5f5-57ed-4804-208b-c153e22a4db9@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306633&group=rec.food.cooking#306633

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 17:29:47 +0100
 by: D - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 16:29 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024, Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2024-03-26 5:15 a.m., D wrote:
>>

>>> "In 2019, a looming crisis over pollution led the Dutch government to
>>> crack down on farm emissions. The response was furious – and offers a
>>> warning to other countries about protecting the environment without losing
>>> public trust..."
>>>

>> Not for long. The EU is working hard to shut down any type of farming that
>> produces meaningful amount of food. I'm convinced that due to this, the
>> right+nationalists will win in this junes EU-election.
>
> We have had a lot of immigration of Dutch farmers to this area. One of the
> major reasons for them leaving the Netherlands is the massive regulations
> they face there.

Sounds about right. And there's no sign of decreasing regulations. But its
not only farming. The EU just approved new "AI-regulations" to ensure yet
another area where the EU will be left in the dust by other nations. Too
bad for the young european, but at least they can all move to the US when
they decide to start companies in cutting edge science fields.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<2b760jd48bq974faq0oit8stercd513ste@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306638&group=rec.food.cooking#306638

From: Bser...@ix.netcom.com (B. Server)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 14:13:46 -0500
 by: B. Server - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 19:13 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 17:29:47 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:

>>> Not for long. The EU is working hard to shut down any type of farming that
>>> produces meaningful amount of food. I'm convinced that due to this, the
>>> right+nationalists will win in this junes EU-election.
>>
>> We have had a lot of immigration of Dutch farmers to this area. One of the
>> major reasons for them leaving the Netherlands is the massive regulations
>> they face there.
>
>Sounds about right. And there's no sign of decreasing regulations. But its
>not only farming. The EU just approved new "AI-regulations" to ensure yet
>another area where the EU will be left in the dust by other nations. Too
>bad for the young european, but at least they can all move to the US when
>they decide to start companies in cutting edge science fields.

Sounds a lot like "many people"..Where is "this area" and what is
"a lot"?

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<utv7cf$2abaf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306639&group=rec.food.cooking#306639

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 06:23:49 +1100
 by: Bruce - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 19:23 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:41:09 -0400, Dave Smith
<adavid.smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>On 2024-03-26 5:15 a.m., D wrote:
>
>>> "In 2019, a looming crisis over pollution led the Dutch government to
>>> crack down on farm emissions. The response was furious – and offers a
>>> warning to other countries about protecting the environment without
>>> losing public trust..."
>>
>> Not for long. The EU is working hard to shut down any type of farming
>> that produces meaningful amount of food. I'm convinced that due to this,
>> the right+nationalists will win in this junes EU-election.
>
>We have had a lot of immigration of Dutch farmers to this area. One of
>the major reasons for them leaving the Netherlands is the massive
>regulations they face there.

The Netherlands is the 133rd largest country in the world by total
area, but it's the world's fifth-largest dairy exporter. The country
has way too much agriculture for its size.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<4n760j91eqmbt28dlnhvkdu2l0u4qjsmfh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306640&group=rec.food.cooking#306640

From: Bser...@ix.netcom.com (B. Server)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 14:25:17 -0500
 by: B. Server - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 19:25 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:15:08 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Mar 2024, GM wrote:
>
>> Netherlands fact of the day"
>>
>> "The country, which is a bit bigger than Maryland... has become the world’s
>> second largest exporter of agricultural products by value behind the United
>> States... Dutch farms use only a half-gallon of water to grow about a pound
>> of tomatoes, while the global average is more than 28 gallons..."
>>
>> https://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2024/03/netherlands-fact-of-the-day-3.html

[...]
>Not for long. The EU is working hard to shut down any type of farming that
>produces meaningful amount of food. I'm convinced that due to this, the
>right+nationalists will win in this junes EU-election.

While I am certain that you must be an acute and well informed
observer of EU and Dutch politics, it looks to me like you missed the
point. The Dutch farmers apparently do not concentrate on the volume
of food they produce but rather on the the return/price they get for
what they produce for export. That is without considering that their
best returns may not even be food crops. Live plants, flowers, seeds,
and similar could be the inccome drivers. Not sure who supplies all
the vegetation for the brown shops, but then that is not exported.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<6603378c$0$876052$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306641&group=rec.food.cooking#306641

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 17:01:00 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 21:01 UTC

On 3/26/2024 3:23 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:41:09 -0400, Dave Smith
> <adavid.smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>>> Not for long. The EU is working hard to shut down any type of farming
>>> that produces meaningful amount of food. I'm convinced that due to this,
>>> the right+nationalists will win in this junes EU-election.
>>
>> We have had a lot of immigration of Dutch farmers to this area. One of
>> the major reasons for them leaving the Netherlands is the massive
>> regulations they face there.
>
> The Netherlands is the 133rd largest country in the world by total
> area, but it's the world's fifth-largest dairy exporter. The country
> has way too much agriculture for its size.

Does seem to be out of balance with others. Should they close down the
agriculture land and build steel mills?

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<utvdr6$2bqpu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306642&group=rec.food.cooking#306642

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 08:14:11 +1100
 by: Bruce - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 21:14 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 17:01:00 -0400, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 3/26/2024 3:23 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:41:09 -0400, Dave Smith
>> <adavid.smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> We have had a lot of immigration of Dutch farmers to this area. One of
>>> the major reasons for them leaving the Netherlands is the massive
>>> regulations they face there.
>>
>> The Netherlands is the 133rd largest country in the world by total
>> area, but it's the world's fifth-largest dairy exporter. The country
>> has way too much agriculture for its size.
>
>Does seem to be out of balance with others. Should they close down the
>agriculture land and build steel mills?

Steel mills? The current government has been trying to reduce the
number of farmers, so they're all up in arms and voting for pro-farmer
parties that don't care about the environment. The reduction of the
number of farmers should have started decades ago and should have been
a gradual, much less painful process. But politicians don't think
further ahead than the next election.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<2511ea10-c5ab-7d0d-8ed7-f161cf5d2bf9@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306668&group=rec.food.cooking#306668

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:04:00 +0100
 by: D - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 09:04 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024, B. Server wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:15:08 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, 25 Mar 2024, GM wrote:
>>
>>> Netherlands fact of the day"
>>>
>>> "The country, which is a bit bigger than Maryland... has become the world’s
>>> second largest exporter of agricultural products by value behind the United
>>> States... Dutch farms use only a half-gallon of water to grow about a pound
>>> of tomatoes, while the global average is more than 28 gallons..."
>>>
>>> https://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2024/03/netherlands-fact-of-the-day-3.html
>>>
> [...]
>>>

>> Not for long. The EU is working hard to shut down any type of farming that
>> produces meaningful amount of food. I'm convinced that due to this, the
>> right+nationalists will win in this junes EU-election.
>
> While I am certain that you must be an acute and well informed
> observer of EU and Dutch politics, it looks to me like you missed the
> point. The Dutch farmers apparently do not concentrate on the volume
> of food they produce but rather on the the return/price they get for
> what they produce for export. That is without considering that their
> best returns may not even be food crops. Live plants, flowers, seeds,
> and similar could be the inccome drivers. Not sure who supplies all
> the vegetation for the brown shops, but then that is not exported.

Well, first of all, I was talking EU in general, second of all, there have
been massive protests in the netherlands since farmers feel they cannot
make a living giving the eco-fascist rules. Plenty of protests along the
same general lines in many other countries as well.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<uu0p8i$2ooal$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306670&group=rec.food.cooking#306670

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 20:35:10 +1100
 by: Bruce - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 09:35 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:04:00 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Mar 2024, B. Server wrote:
>
>> While I am certain that you must be an acute and well informed
>> observer of EU and Dutch politics, it looks to me like you missed the
>> point. The Dutch farmers apparently do not concentrate on the volume
>> of food they produce but rather on the the return/price they get for
>> what they produce for export. That is without considering that their
>> best returns may not even be food crops. Live plants, flowers, seeds,
>> and similar could be the inccome drivers. Not sure who supplies all
>> the vegetation for the brown shops, but then that is not exported.
>
>Well, first of all, I was talking EU in general, second of all, there have
>been massive protests in the netherlands since farmers feel they cannot
>make a living giving the eco-fascist rules. Plenty of protests along the
>same general lines in many other countries as well.

In which country do you live?

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<41b70473-561d-c1dc-6a71-86f6aea3a6bb@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306681&group=rec.food.cooking#306681

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:50:41 +0100
 by: D - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 13:50 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024, Bruce wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:04:00 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, 26 Mar 2024, B. Server wrote:
>>
>>> While I am certain that you must be an acute and well informed
>>> observer of EU and Dutch politics, it looks to me like you missed the
>>> point. The Dutch farmers apparently do not concentrate on the volume
>>> of food they produce but rather on the the return/price they get for
>>> what they produce for export. That is without considering that their
>>> best returns may not even be food crops. Live plants, flowers, seeds,
>>> and similar could be the inccome drivers. Not sure who supplies all
>>> the vegetation for the brown shops, but then that is not exported.
>>
>> Well, first of all, I was talking EU in general, second of all, there have
>> been massive protests in the netherlands since farmers feel they cannot
>> make a living giving the eco-fascist rules. Plenty of protests along the
>> same general lines in many other countries as well.
>
> In which country do you live?

It used to be sweden, now it is eastern europe.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<uu1f55$2u4k1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306693&group=rec.food.cooking#306693

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 02:48:49 +1100
 by: Bruce - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 15:48 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:50:41 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Mar 2024, Bruce wrote:

>>> Well, first of all, I was talking EU in general, second of all, there have
>>> been massive protests in the netherlands since farmers feel they cannot
>>> make a living giving the eco-fascist rules. Plenty of protests along the
>>> same general lines in many other countries as well.
>>
>> In which country do you live?
>>

>It used to be sweden, now it is eastern europe.

You don't want to say in which country you live?

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<e4907723-817e-14a7-1e2d-535eb6d25c78@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306700&group=rec.food.cooking#306700

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:52:01 +0100
 by: D - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:52 UTC

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024, Bruce wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:50:41 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:

>>> In which country do you live?
>>>

>> It used to be sweden, now it is eastern europe.
>
> You don't want to say in which country you live?

No... I'm a privacy nut.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<uu1q3l$30qpe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306710&group=rec.food.cooking#306710

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 05:55:44 +1100
 by: Bruce - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:55 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:52:01 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Mar 2024, Bruce wrote:

>>> It used to be sweden, now it is eastern europe.
>>
>> You don't want to say in which country you live?
>>

>No... I'm a privacy nut.

Yeah, because once we know you're Daniel from Bulgaria, we'll know
exactly who you are! Right. This explains your political ideas: you're
a mental patient.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<e39d6d1c-a685-77a3-50bf-68526d38b2cd@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306721&group=rec.food.cooking#306721

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 22:09:48 +0100
 by: D - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:09 UTC

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024, Bruce wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:52:01 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:

>>> You don't want to say in which country you live?
>>>

>> No... I'm a privacy nut.
>
> Yeah, because once we know you're Daniel from Bulgaria, we'll know
> exactly who you are! Right. This explains your political ideas: you're
> a mental patient.

No Bruce, please try again. =)

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<uu22bd$32qn6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306725&group=rec.food.cooking#306725

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 08:16:25 +1100
References: <5cb0b24d667a7ed61ed7b81da771190e@www.novabbs.org> <1a7c8265-4168-a47a-92e8-27b4671e1ab6@example.net> <4n760j91eqmbt28dlnhvkdu2l0u4qjsmfh@4ax.com> <2511ea10-c5ab-7d0d-8ed7-f161cf5d2bf9@example.net> <uu0p8i$2ooal$1@dont-email.me> <41b70473-561d-c1dc-6a71-86f6aea3a6bb@example.net> <uu1f55$2u4k1$1@dont-email.me> <e4907723-817e-14a7-1e2d-535eb6d25c78@example.net> <uu1q3l$30qpe$1@dont-email.me> <e39d6d1c-a685-77a3-50bf-68526d38b2cd@example.net>
 by: Bruce - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:16 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 22:09:48 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Mar 2024, Bruce wrote:

>>> No... I'm a privacy nut.
>>
>> Yeah, because once we know you're Daniel from Bulgaria, we'll know
>> exactly who you are! Right. This explains your political ideas: you're
>> a mental patient.
>
>No Bruce, please try again. =)

Why? It's clear. You sound like Jebus.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<MPG.406f4c54614a89bb989c1d@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306742&group=rec.food.cooking#306742

From: nob...@home.com (Janet)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 09:44:23 -0000
References: <5cb0b24d667a7ed61ed7b81da771190e@www.novabbs.org> <1a7c8265-4168-a47a-92e8-27b4671e1ab6@example.net> <4n760j91eqmbt28dlnhvkdu2l0u4qjsmfh@4ax.com> <2511ea10-c5ab-7d0d-8ed7-f161cf5d2bf9@example.net> <uu0p8i$2ooal$1@dont-email.me> <41b70473-561d-c1dc-6a71-86f6aea3a6bb@example.net> <uu1f55$2u4k1$1@dont-email.me> <e4907723-817e-14a7-1e2d-535eb6d25c78@example.net> <uu1q3l$30qpe$1@dont-email.me> <e39d6d1c-a685-77a3-50bf-68526d38b2cd@example.net> <uu22bd$32qn6$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Janet - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 09:44 UTC

In article <uu22bd$32qn6$1@dont-email.me>,
Bruce@invalid.invalid says...

> Why? It's clear. You sound like Jebus.

and a recently-departed but equally obvious constructed-
persona with the same initial and inflated ego.

D is busily trying to establish a new back-ground/fake
socio-cultural authority. With equally little success.

Janet UK

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<f75710a8-8a19-ad74-9fb4-afd262d890d7@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306743&group=rec.food.cooking#306743

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:58:15 +0100
 by: D - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 09:58 UTC

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024, Bruce wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 22:09:48 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:

>>> Yeah, because once we know you're Daniel from Bulgaria, we'll know
>>> exactly who you are! Right. This explains your political ideas: you're
>>> a mental patient.
>>
>> No Bruce, please try again. =)
>
> Why? It's clear. You sound like Jebus.

Please Bruce, just do me the favour. ;)

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<uu3ha7$3h6jb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306744&group=rec.food.cooking#306744

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 21:37:57 +1100
References: <1a7c8265-4168-a47a-92e8-27b4671e1ab6@example.net> <4n760j91eqmbt28dlnhvkdu2l0u4qjsmfh@4ax.com> <2511ea10-c5ab-7d0d-8ed7-f161cf5d2bf9@example.net> <uu0p8i$2ooal$1@dont-email.me> <41b70473-561d-c1dc-6a71-86f6aea3a6bb@example.net> <uu1f55$2u4k1$1@dont-email.me> <e4907723-817e-14a7-1e2d-535eb6d25c78@example.net> <uu1q3l$30qpe$1@dont-email.me> <e39d6d1c-a685-77a3-50bf-68526d38b2cd@example.net> <uu22bd$32qn6$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.406f4c54614a89bb989c1d@news.individual.net>
 by: Bruce - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:37 UTC

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 09:44:23 -0000, Janet <nobody@home.com> wrote:

>In article <uu22bd$32qn6$1@dont-email.me>,
>Bruce@invalid.invalid says...
>
>> Why? It's clear. You sound like Jebus.
>
> and a recently-departed but equally obvious constructed-
>persona with the same initial and inflated ego.

Who died? Donald? Or do you mean dsi1 left RFC?

>D is busily trying to establish a new back-ground/fake
>socio-cultural authority. With equally little success.

If you can't tell us in which country you live, there's something
shifty going on.

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<137d17b57f57551819cb9d48d9da9000@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306746&group=rec.food.cooking#306746

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food
Exporter
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 13:08:11 +0000
 by: GM - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 13:08 UTC

D wrote:

> No... I'm a privacy nut.

Don't be bothered by the nonsensical trolling of the likes of "Miss Brucie" and "WITCH Janet UK"...

I know by your syntax that you are *indeed* who you say you are - and I've been here for about 25 years, I can spot an imposter or a phony a thousand kilometres away...

;-)

--
GM

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<2f718f2e-514c-d366-3066-f2d6bd77e5f5@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306748&group=rec.food.cooking#306748

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:23:52 +0100
 by: D - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 14:23 UTC

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024, Janet wrote:

> In article <uu22bd$32qn6$1@dont-email.me>,
> Bruce@invalid.invalid says...
>

>> Why? It's clear. You sound like Jebus.
>
> and a recently-departed but equally obvious constructed-
> persona with the same initial and inflated ego.
>
> D is busily trying to establish a new back-ground/fake
> socio-cultural authority. With equally little success.
>

> Janet UK

I wouldn't be so sure Janet, I think my public education campaign has
gotten quite a few people here to reconsider Biden! =)

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<95a95e8a-7de1-c0bf-f970-ee6aff1dbb4c@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306749&group=rec.food.cooking#306749

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:24:31 +0100
 by: D - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 14:24 UTC

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024, Bruce wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 09:44:23 -0000, Janet <nobody@home.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <uu22bd$32qn6$1@dont-email.me>,
>> Bruce@invalid.invalid says...
>>
>>> Why? It's clear. You sound like Jebus.
>>
>> and a recently-departed but equally obvious constructed-
>> persona with the same initial and inflated ego.
>
> Who died? Donald? Or do you mean dsi1 left RFC?
>
>> D is busily trying to establish a new back-ground/fake
>> socio-cultural authority. With equally little success.
>
> If you can't tell us in which country you live, there's something
> shifty going on.

What would you say if I told you I'm your next door neighbour?

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<53148b38-0940-7998-71a8-2d1a06b798e7@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306750&group=rec.food.cooking#306750

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:25:41 +0100
 by: D - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 14:25 UTC

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024, GM wrote:

> D wrote:
>
>> No... I'm a privacy nut.
>
> Don't be bothered by the nonsensical trolling of the likes of "Miss Brucie"
> and "WITCH Janet UK"...
>
> I know by your syntax that you are *indeed* who you say you are - and I've
> been here for about 25 years, I can spot an imposter or a phony a thousand
> kilometres away...
>
> ;-)

Thank you for the kind words! =) I find Bruce to be quite entertaining
from time to time, but have no yet made up my mind about Janet. ;)

Re: Tiny Netherlands = World's Second Largest Food Exporter

<uu49dt$3n8pi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306752&group=rec.food.cooking#306752

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 04:29:32 +1100
References: <2511ea10-c5ab-7d0d-8ed7-f161cf5d2bf9@example.net> <uu0p8i$2ooal$1@dont-email.me> <41b70473-561d-c1dc-6a71-86f6aea3a6bb@example.net> <uu1f55$2u4k1$1@dont-email.me> <e4907723-817e-14a7-1e2d-535eb6d25c78@example.net> <uu1q3l$30qpe$1@dont-email.me> <e39d6d1c-a685-77a3-50bf-68526d38b2cd@example.net> <uu22bd$32qn6$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.406f4c54614a89bb989c1d@news.individual.net> <uu3ha7$3h6jb$1@dont-email.me> <95a95e8a-7de1-c0bf-f970-ee6aff1dbb4c@example.net>
 by: Bruce - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 17:29 UTC

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:24:31 +0100, D <nospam@example.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Mar 2024, Bruce wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 09:44:23 -0000, Janet <nobody@home.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <uu22bd$32qn6$1@dont-email.me>,
>>> Bruce@invalid.invalid says...

>>> and a recently-departed but equally obvious constructed-
>>> persona with the same initial and inflated ego.
>>
>> Who died? Donald? Or do you mean dsi1 left RFC?
>>
>>> D is busily trying to establish a new back-ground/fake
>>> socio-cultural authority. With equally little success.
>>
>> If you can't tell us in which country you live, there's something
>> shifty going on.
>>

>What would you say if I told you I'm your next door neighbour?

That I don't live in Eastern Europe.