Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 07:22:21 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (BryanGSimmons)
Subject: 187.2
 by: BryanGSimmons - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 12:22 UTC

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fR8sHhBAZimRreTF9
Breakfast was 4 sausage patties and 3 jumbo eggs.
Lunch was a small serving of refried black beans with lots of cheese,
and lettuce and tomatoes, and Taco Bell Fire Sauce.
Dinner was also a small serving of refried black beans with lots of
cheese and Taco Bell Fire Sauce.
Nothing to drink all day but Diet Coke.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Re: 187.2

<78c9b6b46df3f273bc8b09ddb496634b@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306874&group=rec.food.cooking#306874

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: 187.2
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 12:37:47 +0000
 by: GM - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 12:37 UTC

BryanGSimmons wrote:

> https://photos.app.goo.gl/fR8sHhBAZimRreTF9
> Breakfast was 4 sausage patties and 3 jumbo eggs.
> Lunch was a small serving of refried black beans with lots of cheese,
> and lettuce and tomatoes, and Taco Bell Fire Sauce.
> Dinner was also a small serving of refried black beans with lots of
> cheese and Taco Bell Fire Sauce.
> Nothing to drink all day but Diet Coke.

Good on ya...

How is you knee BTW (I think you mentioned it was injured or something)...???

--
GM

Re: 187.2

<uu9l8k$153g3$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306896&group=rec.food.cooking#306896

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 05:22:10 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 18:22 UTC

On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 07:22:21 -0500, BryanGSimmons
<bryangsimmons@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://photos.app.goo.gl/fR8sHhBAZimRreTF9
>Breakfast was 4 sausage patties and 3 jumbo eggs.
>Lunch was a small serving of refried black beans with lots of cheese,
>and lettuce and tomatoes, and Taco Bell Fire Sauce.
>Dinner was also a small serving of refried black beans with lots of
>cheese and Taco Bell Fire Sauce.
>Nothing to drink all day but Diet Coke.

So the idea of low-carb is that you can continue to stuff yourself
like a starved dinosaur, as Americans are wont, but without gaining
weight.