If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Age discrimination

SubjectAuthor
* Age discriminationEd P
+* Re: Age discriminationJanet
|`* Re: Age discriminationEd P
| +* Re: Age discriminationsongbird
| |`- Re: Age discriminationJanet
| `* Re: Age discriminationJanet
|  `* Re: Age discriminationjmcquown
|   +* Re: Age discriminationEd P
|   |+- Re: Age discriminationjmcquown
|   |`- Re: Age discriminationDave Smith
|   `- Re: Age discriminationJanet
`- Re: Age discriminationGM

1
Age discrimination

<66087cd7$0$3711205$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306921&group=rec.food.cooking#306921

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 16:58:00 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Subject: Age discrimination
 by: Ed P - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 20:58 UTC

A local business advertised on line looking for someone part time. I
know I could qualify and thought it would be interesting to do, but I
was turned down. I'm thinking of bringing a complaint for age
discrimination. What else could it be?

A hair stylist is looking for someone to model hair extensions. I'm
thinking, how better to show them off than an older bald man? It would
certainly highlight their product.

Re: Age discrimination

<MPG.407290f6c09f787d989c22@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306923&group=rec.food.cooking#306923

From: nob...@home.com (Janet)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Age discrimination
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 21:14:06 -0000
 by: Janet - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 21:14 UTC

In article <66087cd7$0$3711205
$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>, esp@snet.xxx says...

> A local business advertised on line looking for someone part time. I
> know I could qualify and thought it would be interesting to do, but I
> was turned down. I'm thinking of bringing a complaint for age
> discrimination. What else could it be?
>
> A hair stylist is looking for someone to model hair extensions. I'm
> thinking, how better to show them off than an older bald
man?

It's like this ED. If you decide to get your trousers
let out, first there has to be a pair of trousers. If you
build an extension to your house, it goes without saying
that there is a house to start with.

Similarly, hair extensions need to be attached
to...hair.

Janet UK

Re: Age discrimination

<66088877$0$3711198$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306925&group=rec.food.cooking#306925

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 17:47:36 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 21:47 UTC

On 3/30/2024 5:14 PM, Janet wrote:
> In article <66087cd7$0$3711205
> $882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>, esp@snet.xxx says...
>>
>> A local business advertised on line looking for someone part time. I
>> know I could qualify and thought it would be interesting to do, but I
>> was turned down. I'm thinking of bringing a complaint for age
>> discrimination. What else could it be?
>>
>> A hair stylist is looking for someone to model hair extensions. I'm
>> thinking, how better to show them off than an older bald
> man?
>
> It's like this ED. If you decide to get your trousers
> let out, first there has to be a pair of trousers. If you
> build an extension to your house, it goes without saying
> that there is a house to start with.
>
> Similarly, hair extensions need to be attached
> to...hair.
>
> Janet UK

There is a little fuzz on the sides I could let grow a bit.

Re: Age discrimination

<eegmdk-j931.ln1@anthive.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306932&group=rec.food.cooking#306932

From: songb...@anthive.com (songbird)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 18:31:10 -0400
 by: songbird - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 22:31 UTC

Ed P wrote:
> There is a little fuzz on the sides I could let grow a bit.

superglue a wig on...

songbird

Re: Age discrimination

<001f169ba801f090c4f68160b2bd0301@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306935&group=rec.food.cooking#306935

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:23:59 +0000
 by: GM - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:23 UTC

Ed P wrote:

> A local business advertised on line looking for someone part time. I
> know I could qualify and thought it would be interesting to do, but I
> was turned down. I'm thinking of bringing a complaint for age
> discrimination. What else could it be?

> A hair stylist is looking for someone to model hair extensions. I'm
> thinking, how better to show them off than an older bald man? It would
> certainly highlight their product.

Get yer hair styled like Senile Joe's, Ed, LOLZ...!!!

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-shares-image-of-biden-tied-up-in-the-back-of-maga-pickup-truck/

Trump Shares Image of Biden Tied Up in the Back of ‘MAGA’ Pickup Truck

Donald Trump posted a video to his Truth Social account showing a pickup truck whose tailgate featured a photoshopped image of a tied-up President Joe Biden being hauled away.

The truck in question can be seen driving in what looks like a caravan of Trump-themed trucks.

Above the video, Trump posted, “3/28/24 | LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK…” and the post is labeled as “viral.”

Another X user posted what looked like a different truck sporting the same image..."

:-D

--
GM

Re: Age discrimination

<MPG.4073720cd38a83d9989c23@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306956&group=rec.food.cooking#306956

From: nob...@home.com (Janet)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 14:14:29 +0100
 by: Janet - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 13:14 UTC

In article <66088877$0$3711198
$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>, esp@snet.xxx says...

> On 3/30/2024 5:14 PM, Janet wrote:
> > In article <66087cd7$0$3711205
> > $882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>, esp@snet.xxx says...
> >>
> >> A local business advertised on line looking for someone part time. I
> >> know I could qualify and thought it would be interesting to do, but I
> >> was turned down. I'm thinking of bringing a complaint for age
> >> discrimination. What else could it be?
> >>
> >> A hair stylist is looking for someone to model hair extensions. I'm
> >> thinking, how better to show them off than an older bald
> > man?
> >
> > It's like this ED. If you decide to get your trousers
> > let out, first there has to be a pair of trousers. If you
> > build an extension to your house, it goes without saying
> > that there is a house to start with.
> >
> > Similarly, hair extensions need to be attached
> > to...hair.
> >
> > Janet UK
>
> There is a little fuzz on the sides I could let grow a bit.

Or you could let your facial hair grow long enough to
attach hair extensions and train them up over/around your
ears to reach the top.

Janet UK

Re: Age discrimination

<MPG.4073723e3ed5b100989c24@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306957&group=rec.food.cooking#306957

From: nob...@home.com (Janet)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 14:15:19 +0100
 by: Janet - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 13:15 UTC

In article <eegmdk-j931.ln1@anthive.com>,
songbird@anthive.com says...

> Ed P wrote:
> > There is a little fuzz on the sides I could let grow a bit.
>
> superglue a wig on...

Donald Trump can't be wrong...

Janet UK

Re: Age discrimination

<uubp83$1p3q9$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306959&group=rec.food.cooking#306959

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:42:27 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 13:42 UTC

On 3/31/2024 9:14 AM, Janet wrote:
> In article <66088877$0$3711198
> $882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>, esp@snet.xxx says...
>>
>> On 3/30/2024 5:14 PM, Janet wrote:
>>> In article <66087cd7$0$3711205
>>> $882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>, esp@snet.xxx says...

>>> man?
>>>
>>> It's like this ED. If you decide to get your trousers
>>> let out, first there has to be a pair of trousers. If you
>>> build an extension to your house, it goes without saying
>>> that there is a house to start with.
>>>
>>> Similarly, hair extensions need to be attached
>>> to...hair.
>>>
>>> Janet UK
>>
>> There is a little fuzz on the sides I could let grow a bit.
>
> Or you could let your facial hair grow long enough to
> attach hair extensions and train them up over/around your
> ears to reach the top.
>
> Janet UK

Whose to say hair extensions on a beard might not become a thing? ;)

Jill

Re: Age discrimination

<660976e8$0$3711193$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306962&group=rec.food.cooking#306962

Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 10:44:57 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 14:44 UTC

On 3/31/2024 9:42 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 3/31/2024 9:14 AM, Janet wrote:
>> In article <66088877$0$3711198
>> $882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>, esp@snet.xxx says...

>>> There is a little fuzz on the sides I could let grow a bit.
>>
>>     Or you could let your facial hair grow long enough to
>> attach hair extensions and train them up over/around your
>> ears to reach the top.
>>
>>     Janet UK
>
> Whose to say hair extensions on a beard might not become a thing? ;)
>
> Jill

I'd be a trend setter. Look for me on the cover of GQ.

Re: Age discrimination

<uubuve$1p3q9$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306964&group=rec.food.cooking#306964

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 11:20:14 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 15:20 UTC

On 3/31/2024 10:44 AM, Ed P wrote:
> On 3/31/2024 9:42 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 3/31/2024 9:14 AM, Janet wrote:
>>> In article <66088877$0$3711198
>>> $882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>, esp@snet.xxx says...

>>>     Or you could let your facial hair grow long enough to
>>> attach hair extensions and train them up over/around your
>>> ears to reach the top.
>>>
>>>     Janet UK
>>
>> Whose to say hair extensions on a beard might not become a thing? ;)
>>
>> Jill
>
> I'd be a trend setter.  Look for me on the cover of GQ.

Just grow a beard and then add some braided extensions with beads that
rattle if you shake your head. Very cool, Ed! GQ would love the image
of you on the deck next to the grill with beaded beard extensions. Just
make sure they don't catch on fire when you are cooking on the grill. Oops!

Jill

Re: Age discrimination

<p7gON.208902$hN14.116959@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306965&group=rec.food.cooking#306965

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 12:24:53 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:24 UTC

On 2024-03-31 10:44 a.m., Ed P wrote:
> On 3/31/2024 9:42 AM, jmcquown wrote:

>> Whose to say hair extensions on a beard might not become a thing? ;)
>>
>> Jill
>
> I'd be a trend setter.  Look for me on the cover of GQ.

Heck Ed, I have been expecting to see you on there for so long that I
had given up all hope.

Re: Age discrimination

<MPG.4073d2de33157694989c26@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=306984&group=rec.food.cooking#306984

From: nob...@home.com (Janet)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 21:07:35 +0100
 by: Janet - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 20:07 UTC

In article <uubp83$1p3q9$4@dont-email.me>,
j_mcquown@comcast.net says...

> On 3/31/2024 9:14 AM, Janet wrote:
> > In article <66088877$0$3711198
> > $882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>, esp@snet.xxx says...

> >> There is a little fuzz on the sides I could let grow a bit.
> >
> > Or you could let your facial hair grow long enough to
> > attach hair extensions and train them up over/around your
> > ears to reach the top.
> >
> > Janet UK
>
> Whose to say hair extensions on a beard might not become a thing? ;)
>
> Jill

I look forward to the chin bun.

Janet UK