You can always tell luck from ability by its duration.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Dinner Tonight: a Burger

SubjectAuthor
* Dinner Tonight: a Burgerjmcquown
+* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerGM
|`* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerBryanGSimmons
| +* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerBruce
| |`* Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burgersongbird
| | `- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerBruce
| +* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerGM
| |+* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerBryanGSimmons
| ||`- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerStevie Wurtz
| |`* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerD
| | +- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerBryanGSimmons
| | `* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerGM
| |  `- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerD
| `* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerMike Duffy
|  +- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerGM
|  +- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerBruce
|  `* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerHank Rogers
|   +- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerGM
|   +* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerGM
|   |`* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerD
|   | `* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerDave Smith
|   |  +* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerD
|   |  |+* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerGM
|   |  ||`- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerD
|   |  |`- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerBruce
|   |  `- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerWilliam Price
|   `* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerGM
|    +* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerHank Rogers
|    |`- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerGM
|    `- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerD
+- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerEd P
`* Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerCindy Hamilton
 `- Re: Dinner Tonight: a BurgerOrlando Enrique Fiol

Pages:12
Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<uui7gh$3grnj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307097&group=rec.food.cooking#307097

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Dinner Tonight: a Burger
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 20:22:37 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 00:22 UTC

Do feel free to add whatever toppings you want to a hamburger: Lettuce,
tomato, condiments, special sauce. :) I like mine plain. Sometimes
with cheese.

This is a 1/4 lb. burger seasoned with S&P and a bit of garlic powder
and allowed to set to incorporate the seasonings into the meat. I cook
it in a small cast iron skillet on fairly high heat to brown it, then
turn the heat down. I add a splash of Worcestershire sauce. Cook it to
medium-rare in the middle. I like a burger on a lightly toasted
buttered whole wheat bun, not one of those squishy white hamburger buns.
YMMV.

Jill

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<0c5ede7ebcc3fdcaeb770941db3f2555@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307098&group=rec.food.cooking#307098

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 00:44:48 +0000
 by: GM - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 00:44 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> Do feel free to add whatever toppings you want to a hamburger: Lettuce,
> tomato, condiments, special sauce. :) I like mine plain. Sometimes
> with cheese.

> This is a 1/4 lb. burger seasoned with S&P and a bit of garlic powder
> and allowed to set to incorporate the seasonings into the meat. I cook
> it in a small cast iron skillet on fairly high heat to brown it, then
> turn the heat down. I add a splash of Worcestershire sauce. Cook it to
> medium-rare in the middle. I like a burger on a lightly toasted
> buttered whole wheat bun, not one of those squishy white hamburger buns.
> YMMV.

> Jill

<yawn>

Jill must *really* be bored if she's reduced to crowing about something as *utterly* mundane as this, lol...

--
GM

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<660cb080$0$897416$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307101&group=rec.food.cooking#307101

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 21:27:28 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 01:27 UTC

On 4/2/2024 8:22 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Do feel free to add whatever toppings you want to a hamburger: Lettuce,
> tomato, condiments, special sauce. :)  I like mine plain.  Sometimes
> with cheese.
>
> This is a 1/4 lb. burger seasoned with S&P and a bit of garlic powder
> and allowed to set to incorporate the seasonings into the meat.  I cook
> it in a small cast iron skillet on fairly high heat to brown it, then
> turn the heat down.  I add a splash of Worcestershire sauce.  Cook it to
> medium-rare in the middle.  I like a burger on a lightly toasted
> buttered whole wheat bun, not one of those squishy white hamburger buns.
>  YMMV.
>
> Jill

Ketchup and cheese. Too many adornments can be a detraction.

The grill makes it easy but up north I used the CI pan in winter. Does
a decent job.

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<660cb72d$0$1129690$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307102&group=rec.food.cooking#307102

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 20:55:55 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (BryanGSimmons)
 by: BryanGSimmons - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 01:55 UTC

On 4/2/2024 7:44 PM, GM wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Do feel free to add whatever toppings you want to a hamburger:
>> Lettuce, tomato, condiments, special sauce. :)  I like mine plain.
>> Sometimes with cheese.
>
>> This is a 1/4 lb. burger seasoned with S&P and a bit of garlic powder
>> and allowed to set to incorporate the seasonings into the meat.  I
>> cook it in a small cast iron skillet on fairly high heat to brown it,
>> then turn the heat down.  I add a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
>> Cook it to medium-rare in the middle.  I like a burger on a lightly
>> toasted buttered whole wheat bun, not one of those squishy white
>> hamburger buns.   YMMV.
>
>> Jill
>
> <yawn>
>
> Jill must *really* be bored if she's reduced to crowing about something
> as *utterly* mundane as this, lol...

She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay to give it to her.
You can *repent* of your past sodomies in words, but your true
redemption can only come through "the natural use of the woman."

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<uuii3j$3mnut$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307103&group=rec.food.cooking#307103

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2024 14:23:30 +1100
 by: Bruce - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 03:23 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 20:55:55 -0500, BryanGSimmons
<bryangsimmons@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/2/2024 7:44 PM, GM wrote:
>>
>> Jill must *really* be bored if she's reduced to crowing about something
>> as *utterly* mundane as this, lol...
> >
>She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay to give it to her.
>You can *repent* of your past sodomies in words, but your true
>redemption can only come through "the natural use of the woman."

Bryan has finally become his father, on whose grave he wants to piss.

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<50cf9273d9624c7a6477784ae6c4feee@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307104&group=rec.food.cooking#307104

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 04:12:22 +0000
 by: GM - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 04:12 UTC

BryanGSimmons wrote:

> On 4/2/2024 7:44 PM, GM wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> Do feel free to add whatever toppings you want to a hamburger:
>>> Lettuce, tomato, condiments, special sauce. :)  I like mine plain.
>>> Sometimes with cheese.
>>
>>> This is a 1/4 lb. burger seasoned with S&P and a bit of garlic powder
>>> and allowed to set to incorporate the seasonings into the meat.  I
>>> cook it in a small cast iron skillet on fairly high heat to brown it,
>>> then turn the heat down.  I add a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
>>> Cook it to medium-rare in the middle.  I like a burger on a lightly
>>> toasted buttered whole wheat bun, not one of those squishy white
>>> hamburger buns.   YMMV.
>>
>>> Jill
>>
>> <yawn>
>>
>> Jill must *really* be bored if she's reduced to crowing about something
>> as *utterly* mundane as this, lol...
> >
> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay to give it to her.
> You can *repent* of your past sodomies in words, but your true
> redemption can only come through "the natural use of the woman."

I'll send her a mini - cucumber so's she can engage in furtive bouts of "self - pleasure", lol...

--
GM

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<660d1077$0$1129678$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307106&group=rec.food.cooking#307106

Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 03:16:52 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (BryanGSimmons)
 by: BryanGSimmons - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 08:16 UTC

On 4/2/2024 11:12 PM, GM wrote:
> BryanGSimmons wrote:

>>> <yawn>
>>>
>>> Jill must *really* be bored if she's reduced to crowing about
>>> something as *utterly* mundane as this, lol...
>>  >
>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay to give it to her.
>> You can *repent* of your past sodomies in words, but your true
>> redemption can only come through "the natural use of the woman."
>
> I'll send her a mini - cucumber so's she can engage in furtive bouts of
> "self - pleasure", lol...

That might be fine and dandy for *her*, but if you want the Lord to be
pleased with *you*, it has to be *your* "mini-cucumber."

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<660d1948$0$2363142$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307111&group=rec.food.cooking#307111

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: 03 Apr 2024 08:54:32 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 08:54 UTC

On 2024-04-03, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
> Do feel free to add whatever toppings you want to a hamburger: Lettuce,
> tomato, condiments, special sauce. :) I like mine plain. Sometimes
> with cheese.

Lunch was steak, salad, and immaculately fresh bread. Dinner was
a salad.

I don't always eat the same condiments on a burger. Sometimes just
a slice of raw onion, sometimes lettuce and tomato, sometimes all three.
Usually mayo on the bun. Once in a while I order a smash burger at the
bar and it comes with cheese, lettuce, pickle, and "special sauce".

> This is a 1/4 lb. burger seasoned with S&P and a bit of garlic powder
> and allowed to set to incorporate the seasonings into the meat. I cook
> it in a small cast iron skillet on fairly high heat to brown it, then
> turn the heat down. I add a splash of Worcestershire sauce. Cook it to
> medium-rare in the middle. I like a burger on a lightly toasted
> buttered whole wheat bun, not one of those squishy white hamburger buns.

I usually get by with a squishy hamburger bun, but I prefer a good
onion roll.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<84af2bcf-bd21-8b14-934e-8783e3dd3e47@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307112&group=rec.food.cooking#307112

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 10:58:31 +0200
 by: D - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 08:58 UTC

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024, GM wrote:

> BryanGSimmons wrote:

>>> <yawn>
>>>
>>> Jill must *really* be bored if she's reduced to crowing about something as
>>> *utterly* mundane as this, lol...
>> >
>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay to give it to her. You
>> can *repent* of your past sodomies in words, but your true redemption can
>> only come through "the natural use of the woman."
>
> I'll send her a mini - cucumber so's she can engage in furtive bouts of "self
> - pleasure", lol...

How would you season it to optimize for Jills pleasure?

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<660d3cf3$0$1129679$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307116&group=rec.food.cooking#307116

Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 06:26:39 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (BryanGSimmons)
 by: BryanGSimmons - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 11:26 UTC

On 4/3/2024 3:58 AM, D wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Apr 2024, GM wrote:
>
>> BryanGSimmons wrote:

>>>  >
>>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay to give it to her.
>>> You can *repent* of your past sodomies in words, but your true
>>> redemption can only come through "the natural use of the woman."
>>
>> I'll send her a mini - cucumber so's she can engage in furtive bouts
>> of "self - pleasure", lol...
>>

> How would you season it to optimize for Jills pleasure?

Cucumber. The new Mr. Bumpy.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<vmvvdk-ke3.ln1@anthive.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307119&group=rec.food.cooking#307119

From: songb...@anthive.com (songbird)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 08:46:55 -0400
 by: songbird - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 12:46 UTC

Bruce wrote:
> Bryan has finally become his father, on whose grave he wants to piss.

thank you for the status update.

songbird

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<uujm0v$3ur1k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307121&group=rec.food.cooking#307121

From: Ben...@burger.com (Stevie Wurtz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 09:36:31 -0400
 by: Stevie Wurtz - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 13:36 UTC

On 4/3/2024 4:16 AM, BryanGSimmons wrote:
> On 4/2/2024 11:12 PM, GM wrote:
>> BryanGSimmons wrote:

>>>  >
>>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay to give it to her.
>>> You can *repent* of your past sodomies in words, but your true
>>> redemption can only come through "the natural use of the woman."
>>
>> I'll send her a mini - cucumber so's she can engage in furtive bouts
>> of "self - pleasure", lol...
> >
> That might be fine and dandy for *her*, but if you want the Lord to be
> pleased with *you*, it has to be *your* "mini-cucumber."

His is like a gherkin. Tiny, kind of bumpy.

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<660d62f1$0$1082210$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307122&group=rec.food.cooking#307122

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: mxdu...@bell.net (Mike Duffy)
Date: 03 Apr 2024 14:08:49 GMT
 by: Mike Duffy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:08 UTC

On 2024-04-03, BryanGSimmons wrote:

> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay
> to give it to her. You can *repent* of your past
> sodomies in words, but your true redemption can
> only come through "the natural use of the woman."

I get the 'put up or shut up' bit to Greg. But why
drag Jill into it? She's been responsably chaste
for most of her life, and now you want to punish
her with all the vile viruses, bacteria, and
eukariotes that have been hunkering down in
Greg's sewage system ever since he found Jesus.

As far as I can tell, Jill's 'natural use' as
a woman here is as a vicarious muse for you &
Greg in your obviously sexual fantasies.

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<cece24ed0a8718fc4dd16f3abee36cd7@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307124&group=rec.food.cooking#307124

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:38:55 +0000
 by: GM - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:38 UTC

Mike Duffy wrote:

> On 2024-04-03, BryanGSimmons wrote:

>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay
>> to give it to her. You can *repent* of your past
>> sodomies in words, but your true redemption can
>> only come through "the natural use of the woman."

> I get the 'put up or shut up' bit to Greg. But why
> drag Jill into it? She's been responsably chaste
> for most of her life, and now you want to punish
> her with all the vile viruses, bacteria, and
> eukariotes that have been hunkering down in
> Greg's sewage system ever since he found Jesus.

> As far as I can tell, Jill's 'natural use' as
> a woman here is as a vicarious muse for you &
> Greg in your obviously sexual fantasies.

Well, at least Jill has a better "sex life" - albeit "vicariously" - via Bryan and meself than she did with her now long - gone husband, lol...

--
GM

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<52883b429898a76fb449969af3c8bde4@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307137&group=rec.food.cooking#307137

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 18:04:15 +0000
 by: GM - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 18:04 UTC

D wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Apr 2024, GM wrote:

>> BryanGSimmons wrote:

>>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay to give it to her. You
>>> can *repent* of your past sodomies in words, but your true redemption can
>>> only come through "the natural use of the woman."
>>
>> I'll send her a mini - cucumber so's she can engage in furtive bouts of "self
>> - pleasure", lol...
>>

> How would you season it to optimize for Jills pleasure?

Ah, with a nice generous coating of tiny sharp glass shards, or...???

;-)

--
GM

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<uuk73u$346u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307138&group=rec.food.cooking#307138

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 05:28:14 +1100
 by: Bruce - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 18:28 UTC

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 08:46:55 -0400, songbird <songbird@anthive.com>
wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>> Bryan has finally become his father, on whose grave he wants to piss.
>
> thank you for the status update.

You're welcome and remember: You heard it here first.

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<uuk7ds$346u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307139&group=rec.food.cooking#307139

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 05:33:32 +1100
 by: Bruce - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 18:33 UTC

On 03 Apr 2024 14:08:49 GMT, Mike Duffy <mxduffy@bell.net> wrote:

>On 2024-04-03, BryanGSimmons wrote:
>
>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay
>> to give it to her. You can *repent* of your past
>> sodomies in words, but your true redemption can
>> only come through "the natural use of the woman."
>
>I get the 'put up or shut up' bit to Greg. But why
>drag Jill into it? She's been responsably chaste
>for most of her life, and now you want to punish
>her with all the vile viruses, bacteria, and
>eukariotes that have been hunkering down in
>Greg's sewage system ever since he found Jesus.

And nugatory eukaryotes to boot!

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<ebc9d3de-b92a-2bd0-6409-640426b776a6@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307144&group=rec.food.cooking#307144

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 21:58:42 +0200
 by: D - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:58 UTC

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024, GM wrote:

> D wrote:

>>> I'll send her a mini - cucumber so's she can engage in furtive bouts of
>>> "self - pleasure", lol...
>>>

>> How would you season it to optimize for Jills pleasure?
>
> Ah, with a nice generous coating of tiny sharp glass shards, or...???
>
> ;-)

You have exquisite taste! ;)

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<uukfh3$551p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307148&group=rec.food.cooking#307148

From: Han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 15:51:42 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 20:51 UTC

Mike Duffy wrote:
> On 2024-04-03, BryanGSimmons wrote:
>
>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay
>> to give it to her. You can *repent* of your past
>> sodomies in words, but your true redemption can
>> only come through "the natural use of the woman."
>
> I get the 'put up or shut up' bit to Greg. But why
> drag Jill into it? She's been responsably chaste
> for most of her life, and now you want to punish
> her with all the vile viruses, bacteria, and
> eukariotes that have been hunkering down in
> Greg's sewage system ever since he found Jesus.
>
> As far as I can tell, Jill's 'natural use' as
> a woman here is as a vicarious muse for you &
> Greg in your obviously sexual fantasies.

Still, her majesty needs "something". Perhaps if trump grabbed her dried
up, saggy pussy, it could help both Queen jill and Queen GM.

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<98fc10284c866c425f4abceb01a2bb23@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307149&group=rec.food.cooking#307149

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 21:05:00 +0000
 by: GM - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 21:05 UTC

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On 2024-04-03, BryanGSimmons wrote:
>>
>>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay
>>> to give it to her. You can *repent* of your past
>>> sodomies in words, but your true redemption can
>>> only come through "the natural use of the woman."
>>
>> I get the 'put up or shut up' bit to Greg. But why
>> drag Jill into it? She's been responsably chaste
>> for most of her life, and now you want to punish
>> her with all the vile viruses, bacteria, and
>> eukariotes that have been hunkering down in
>> Greg's sewage system ever since he found Jesus.
>>
>> As far as I can tell, Jill's 'natural use' as
>> a woman here is as a vicarious muse for you &
>> Greg in your obviously sexual fantasies.
>>

> Still, her majesty needs "something". Perhaps if trump grabbed her dried
> up, saggy pussy, it could help both Queen jill and Queen GM.

B-)

Lol...

The DONALD is gonna make me White House Chief 'o Protocol, Sire Hank...

--
GM

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<c5d4cd1ecdc7dbecea71f094fca8a941@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307151&group=rec.food.cooking#307151

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 21:14:47 +0000
 by: GM - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 21:14 UTC

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On 2024-04-03, BryanGSimmons wrote:
>>
>>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay
>>> to give it to her. You can *repent* of your past
>>> sodomies in words, but your true redemption can
>>> only come through "the natural use of the woman."
>>
>> I get the 'put up or shut up' bit to Greg. But why
>> drag Jill into it? She's been responsably chaste
>> for most of her life, and now you want to punish
>> her with all the vile viruses, bacteria, and
>> eukariotes that have been hunkering down in
>> Greg's sewage system ever since he found Jesus.
>>
>> As far as I can tell, Jill's 'natural use' as
>> a woman here is as a vicarious muse for you &
>> Greg in your obviously sexual fantasies.
>>

> Still, her majesty needs "something". Perhaps if trump grabbed her dried
> up, saggy pussy, it could help both Queen jill and Queen GM.

GREAT nooze, Sire Hank...!!!

Oh, Look Who’s Leading in Almost All of the Swing States!

There are about seven months until Election Day, but right now, Donald Trump’s road to victory in the 2024 presidential race looks surprisingly smooth. . . .

[If you’re Biden,] you would prefer to consistently lead in swing states such as Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. That is not the case. You can find a good poll for Biden here and there, but the majority point to Trump leads — usually narrow, but sometimes not-so-narrow...

I will celebrate on Election night when Trump pulls this off, if only because it will enrage the right people...

Clinton, Kamala/Biden, liberal media, ALL the leftist pukes...

Apoplexy for years....!!!

Lol...!!!

--
GM

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<39bdcc66e9f7d7b1efec4b147c4541c8@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307154&group=rec.food.cooking#307154

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 21:38:39 +0000
 by: GM - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 21:38 UTC

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On 2024-04-03, BryanGSimmons wrote:
>>
>>> She needs a rigid male member, and you're too gay
>>> to give it to her. You can *repent* of your past
>>> sodomies in words, but your true redemption can
>>> only come through "the natural use of the woman."
>>
>> I get the 'put up or shut up' bit to Greg. But why
>> drag Jill into it? She's been responsably chaste
>> for most of her life, and now you want to punish
>> her with all the vile viruses, bacteria, and
>> eukariotes that have been hunkering down in
>> Greg's sewage system ever since he found Jesus.
>>
>> As far as I can tell, Jill's 'natural use' as
>> a woman here is as a vicarious muse for you &
>> Greg in your obviously sexual fantasies.
>>

> Still, her majesty needs "something". Perhaps if trump grabbed her dried
> up, saggy pussy, it could help both Queen jill and Queen GM.

Did Trump Really Do That? Progressive Media Never Tells the Truth

A recent cartoon on Lucianne.com accurately pointed out the deceit of the left which ignores the truth of Biden’s disastrous reign while continuing to distort Trump’s statements.

The cartoon shows a man pointing to a chart listing the current Biden chaos in the world saying to his companion, “Can’t you see he’s a total disaster?” The other man wearing a Biden 2024 t-shirt smirks, “Yeah, but Trump said, Grab them by the @$%*#!”.

Yes, he did say that, but why? Trump was simply making a point while chatting with a supposed friend about how some women allow stars and celebrities to do anything to them -- even grab their private parts. This is the truth that one hoped the Me-Too movement would change, but I doubt it will. As a handsome billionaire in his youth, Trump probably ran into a lot of self-serving, avaricious, ambitious bimbos...

--
GM

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<uukm5l$6jm0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307156&group=rec.food.cooking#307156

From: Han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 17:45:10 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 22:45 UTC

GM wrote:
> Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> Mike Duffy wrote:

>>> I get the 'put up or shut up' bit to Greg. But why
>>> drag Jill into it? She's been responsably chaste
>>> for most of her life, and now you want to punish
>>> her with all the vile viruses, bacteria, and
>>> eukariotes that have been hunkering down in
>>> Greg's sewage system ever since he found Jesus.
>>>
>>> As far as I can tell, Jill's 'natural use' as
>>> a woman here is as a vicarious muse for you &
>>> Greg in your obviously sexual fantasies.
>>>

>> Still, her majesty needs "something". Perhaps if trump grabbed her dried
>> up, saggy pussy, it could help both Queen jill and Queen GM.
>
> Did Trump Really Do That? Progressive Media Never Tells the Truth

Exactly. Only fox news or truth social tell you the truth.

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<272a330196e697dfb11f8867e21c0cec@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307157&group=rec.food.cooking#307157

From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 23:32:50 +0000
 by: GM - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 23:32 UTC

Hank Rogers wrote:

> GM wrote:
>> Hank Rogers wrote:

>>> Still, her majesty needs "something". Perhaps if trump grabbed her dried
>>> up, saggy pussy, it could help both Queen jill and Queen GM.
>>
>> Did Trump Really Do That? Progressive Media Never Tells the Truth
>>

> Exactly. Only fox news or truth social tell you the truth.

You are stoking MAGA Hysteria...!!!

--
GM ==> MAGA 2024 🇺🇸 🔜 🛐 🙏

Re: Dinner Tonight: a Burger

<MPG.4077da13a5c73ca698968f@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=307177&group=rec.food.cooking#307177

From: orlandof...@gmail.com (Orlando Enrique Fiol)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 22:27:24 -0400
 by: Orlando Enrique Fiol - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 02:27 UTC

In article <660d1948$0$2363142$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>,
hamilton@invalid.com writes:
>I usually get by with a squishy hamburger bun, but I prefer a good
>onion roll.

My bread&sandwich rule is pretty simple: the bread should never be softer than
the ssandwich filling. Whenever I have chicken cutlet or pork tenderloin
sandwiches, the only suitable breads are either toast or a crusty Italian
bread. The same goes for burgers; toast is ideal to me.