You're a card which will have to be dealt with.

interests / alt.politics / Biden Blasted Over Deal He Just Made With the 'Butchers in Tehran'

SubjectAuthor
* Biden Blasted Over Deal He Just Made With the 'Butchers in Tehran'Ubiquitous
+* Re: Biden Blasted Over Deal He Just Made With the 'Butchers inCharlie Glock
|`- Re: Biden Blasted Over Deal He Just Made With the 'Butchers in Tehran'Governor Swill
`- Re: Biden Blasted Over Deal He Just Made With the 'Butchers in Tehran'WhataWonderfulWorld

1
Biden Blasted Over Deal He Just Made With the 'Butchers in Tehran'

<xdGdnSuBJPCd70T5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30777&group=alt.politics#30777

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Biden Blasted Over Deal He Just Made With the 'Butchers in Tehran'
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 21:05:03 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 11 Aug 2023 01:05 UTC

President Joe Biden reportedly has agreed to send the Iranian regime
billions of dollars in exchange for five American prisoners in the
country to be moved from detention to house arrest.

"The United States and Iran have reached an agreement to win the
freedom of five imprisoned Americans in exchange for several jailed
Iranians and eventual access to about $6 billion in Iranian oil
revenue, according to several people familiar with the deal," the New
York Times reports. "As a first step in the agreement, which comes
after more than two years of quiet negotiations, Iran has released into
house arrest five Iranian American dual citizens, according to
officials at the State Department and the National Security Council."

The details of the agreement are still unclear, but the five Americans
currently detained in Iran aren't coming home. Instead, they're being
shuffled around.

"We have received confirmation that Iran has released from prison five
Americans who were unjustly detained and has placed them on house
arrest. While this is an encouraging step, these U.S. citizens - Siamak
Namazi, Morad Tahbaz, Emad Shargi, and two Americans who at this time
wish to remain private - should have never been detained in the first
place. We will continue to monitor their condition as closely as
possible. Of course, we will not rest until they are all back home in
the United States," National Security Council Spokesperson Adrienne
Watson released in a statement. "Until that time, negotiations for
their eventual release remain ongoing and are delicate. We will,
therefore, have little in the way of details to provide about the state
of their house arrest or about our efforts to secure their freedom."

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is blasting the move.

Releasing $6 billion to the butchers in Tehran just so American
hostages can go to a different type of prison is a terrible deal. Iran
shouldn't profit from holding Americans hostage.

� Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) August 10, 2023
President Joe Biden is in Utah and Secretary of State Antony Blinken is
scheduled to give remarks at the State Department Thursday afternoon.

The administration argues the new influx of cash is for humanitarian
relief, which includes food and medical supplies, but as the world's
largest state sponsor of terrorism Iran regularly uses humanitarian
relief to buy or build weapons for terrorist attacks. Many of them have
been against U.S. troops stationed in the Middle East.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Biden Blasted Over Deal He Just Made With the 'Butchers in Tehran'

<ToeCM.614692$AsA.286448@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30778&group=alt.politics#30778

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: "Charlie...@localhost.com (Charlie Glock)
Subject: Re: Biden Blasted Over Deal He Just Made With the 'Butchers in
Tehran'
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:17:55 GMT
 by: Charlie Glock - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:17 UTC

On 2023-08-11, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> President Joe Biden reportedly has agreed to send the Iranian regime
> billions of dollars in exchange for five American prisoners in the
> country to be moved from detention to house arrest.
>
> "The United States and Iran have reached an agreement to win the
> freedom of five imprisoned Americans in exchange for several jailed
> Iranians and eventual access to about $6 billion in Iranian oil
> revenue, according to several people familiar with the deal," the New
> York Times reports. "As a first step in the agreement, which comes
> after more than two years of quiet negotiations, Iran has released into
> house arrest five Iranian American dual citizens, according to
> officials at the State Department and the National Security Council."
>
> The details of the agreement are still unclear, but the five Americans
> currently detained in Iran aren't coming home. Instead, they're being
> shuffled around.
>
> "We have received confirmation that Iran has released from prison five
> Americans who were unjustly detained and has placed them on house
> arrest. While this is an encouraging step, these U.S. citizens - Siamak
> Namazi, Morad Tahbaz, Emad Shargi, and two Americans who at this time
> wish to remain private - should have never been detained in the first
> place. We will continue to monitor their condition as closely as
> possible. Of course, we will not rest until they are all back home in
> the United States," National Security Council Spokesperson Adrienne
> Watson released in a statement. "Until that time, negotiations for
> their eventual release remain ongoing and are delicate. We will,
> therefore, have little in the way of details to provide about the state
> of their house arrest or about our efforts to secure their freedom."
>
> Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is blasting the move.
>
> Releasing $6 billion to the butchers in Tehran just so American
> hostages can go to a different type of prison is a terrible deal. Iran
> shouldn't profit from holding Americans hostage.
>
> — Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) August 10, 2023
> President Joe Biden is in Utah and Secretary of State Antony Blinken is
> scheduled to give remarks at the State Department Thursday afternoon.
>
> The administration argues the new influx of cash is for humanitarian
> relief, which includes food and medical supplies, but as the world's
> largest state sponsor of terrorism Iran regularly uses humanitarian
> relief to buy or build weapons for terrorist attacks. Many of them have
> been against U.S. troops stationed in the Middle East.
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Looks like the Iranians own a piece of Joe Biden as well as all the other countries.
I wonder if there is a pecking order?
This idiot Joe Biden is a fool. He is literally 1 step away from starting WW3.
He should be tried for treason and sent away to prison.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Re: Biden Blasted Over Deal He Just Made With the 'Butchers in Tehran'

<XnsB06078ADC79B2foofoobar@85.12.62.221>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30779&group=alt.politics#30779

Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: thunnusa...@hotmail.com (WhataWonderfulWorld)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 01:51:50 GMT
 by: WhataWonderfulWorld - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 01:51 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in

> President Joe Biden reportedly has agreed to send the Iranian regime
> billions of dollars in exchange for five American prisoners in the
> country to be moved from detention to house arrest.

Er.Joe Biden IS NOT giving them $6 billion of American money.
the money is from Sth Korea, that has been held based on American
Sanctions against Iran. Biden and Sth Korea, are releasing Irans own
money as they should for the release of 5 Americans. What were they
doing in Iran, thats a good question.

<7fcjdi5k61kn9fbehve61lpacjie7ieb4k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30782&group=alt.politics#30782

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.miserable-failure,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:48:57 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 04:48 UTC

On Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:17:55 GMT, Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote:

>Looks like the Iranians own a piece of Joe Biden as well as all the other countries.
>I wonder if there is a pecking order?
>This idiot Joe Biden is a fool. He is literally 1 step away from starting WW3.
>He should be tried for treason and sent away to prison.

Iran is Saudi Arabia's bitter enemy.

Saudi Arabia helped perpetrate 9/11.

Iran didn't.

Relations with Iran are our best way to check Saudi power.

Swill
--
What has your question to do with the subject? - David Hartung

GO TRUMP!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.