Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 10:03:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The US Navy is shelving its dream of a powerful electromagnetic railgun to develop hypersonic missiles and other weapons - Maybe Uncle Sam should and must follow China's example and steal China's powerful electromagnetic railgun AND their hypersonic
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 17:03 UTC

The US Navy is shelving its dream of a powerful electromagnetic railgun to develop hypersonic missiles and other weapons - Maybe Uncle Sam should and must follow China's example and steal China's powerful electromagnetic railgun AND their hypersonic weapons!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-navy-shelving-dream-powerful-173321022.html

Re: The US Navy is shelving its dream of a powerful electromagnetic railgun to develop hypersonic missiles and other weapons - Maybe Uncle Sam should and must follow China's example and steal China's powerful electromagnetic railgun AND their hypersonic

<sce94h$vdm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3324&group=soc.culture.china#3324

From: joha...@eno.com (Johanne Strause)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 01:49:51 +0800
 by: Johanne Strause - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 17:49 UTC

One can be sure the US is sending Americans to steal and spy at China;s rail
gun and hypersonic weapons.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

The US Navy is shelving its dream of a powerful electromagnetic railgun to
develop hypersonic missiles and other weapons - Maybe Uncle Sam should and
must follow China's example and steal China's powerful electromagnetic
railgun AND their hypersonic weapons!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-navy-shelving-dream-powerful-173321022.html

Re: The US Navy is shelving its dream of a powerful electromagnetic railgun to develop hypersonic missiles and other weapons - Maybe Uncle Sam should and must follow China's example and steal China's powerful electromagnetic railgun AND their hyperso

<66924727-b2de-450e-b26c-96740114f59fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3351&group=soc.culture.china#3351

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 09:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The US Navy is shelving its dream of a powerful electromagnetic
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 16:27 UTC

On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 1:12:04 AM UTC-7, Johanne Strause wrote:
> One can be sure the US is sending Americans to steal and spy at China;s rail
> gun and hypersonic weapons.

Chinese people are well-known to be greedy!!! America has huge amount of cash!!! IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD...

> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> The US Navy is shelving its dream of a powerful electromagnetic railgun to
> develop hypersonic missiles and other weapons - Maybe Uncle Sam should and
> must follow China's example and steal China's powerful electromagnetic
> railgun AND their hypersonic weapons!!!!
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-navy-shelving-dream-powerful-173321022.html

interests / soc.culture.china / The US Navy is shelving its dream of a powerful electromagnetic railgun to develop hypersonic missiles and other weapons - Maybe Uncle Sam should and must follow China's example and steal China's powerful electromagnetic railgun AND their hypersonic