Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.

interests / rec.boats / Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

SubjectAuthor
* Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)John
`* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Mr. Luddite
 `* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
  +* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Bill
  |+* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)gfretwell
  ||`* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)justan
  || `* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
  ||  +* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Bill
  ||  |`- Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Bill
  ||  `* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Mr. Luddite
  ||   +* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
  ||   |+* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Bill
  ||   ||+* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Bill
  ||   |||`- Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Bill
  ||   ||`- Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Mr Robot
  ||   |+- Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)gfretwell
  ||   |`* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Mr. Luddite
  ||   | `* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
  ||   |  `* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)John
  ||   |   `* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
  ||   |    `* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Mr. Luddite
  ||   |     `- Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)gfretwell
  ||   `* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)justan
  ||    `- Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Mr Robot
  |`- Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Bill
  +* Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)gfretwell
  |`- Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Mr Robot
  `- Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)Mr. Luddite

Pages:12
Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<7bbklgl4lmlgq7qts9lif0v6h5060631me@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3079&group=rec.boats#3079

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 18:24:58 -0400
 by: John - Sun, 3 Oct 2021 22:24 UTC

Don't know if the attribution is true, but the quote hits the nail on the head:

Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA .
Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly
understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there
has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague
newspaper.
"The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a
man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the
follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and
good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their
president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who
is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should
not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less
likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their
president."
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<5LCdnWlNJ9craMf8nZ2dnUU7-S-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3081&group=rec.boats#3081

Subject: Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 08:38:14 -0400
 by: Mr. Luddite - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 12:38 UTC

On 10/3/2021 6:24 PM, John wrote:
> Don't know if the attribution is true, but the quote hits the nail on the head:
>
> Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA .
> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly
> understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there
> has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague
> newspaper.
>
> "The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a
> man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the
> follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and
> good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their
> president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who
> is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should
> not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
> The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less
> likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their
> president."
> --
>
> Freedom Isn't Free!

Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive
left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by
and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<4417abdf-1547-48a6-b385-606cdc624d95n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3084&group=rec.boats#3084

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 06:54:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 13:54 UTC

On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 8:38:21 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
> On 10/3/2021 6:24 PM, John wrote:
> > Don't know if the attribution is true, but the quote hits the nail on the head:
> >
> > Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA .
> > Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly
> > understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there
> > has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague
> > newspaper.
> >
> > "The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a
> > man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the
> > follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and
> > good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their
> > president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who
> > is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should
> > not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
> > The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less
> > likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their
> > president."
> > --
> >
> > Freedom Isn't Free!
> >
> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive
> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by
> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost.
>

> --
> https://www.avg.com

===

Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent, middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if the Trump worship continues.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<sjfbfc$4k0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3087&group=rec.boats#3087

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:51:57 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:ORs+O/QVJM325KcHDcVeG4TrCbw=
 by: Bill - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:51 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 8:38:21 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>> On 10/3/2021 6:24 PM, John wrote:
>>> Don't know if the attribution is true, but the quote hits the nail on the head:
>>>
>>> Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA .
>>> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly
>>> understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there
>>> has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague
>>> newspaper.
>>>
>>> "The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a
>>> man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the
>>> follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and
>>> good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their
>>> president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who
>>> is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should
>>> not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
>>> The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less
>>> likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their
>>> president."
>>> --
>>>
>>> Freedom Isn't Free!
>>>
>> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive
>> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by
>> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost.
>>

>> --
>> https://www.avg.com
>
> ===
>
> Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent,
> middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if
> the Trump worship continues.

BS! The Democrats had a captive press for 4 years, putting down everything
Trump did. In 75 years, I think Trump will be recognized as one of the
better Presidents. Personality wise, he is an Ahole. But as POTUS, he did
well. Told Europeans to pay their own way, got us out of a extended Middle
East debacle. Pointed out China is not our friend. So, other than his
Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President? He addressed
immigration, unfortunately without any Congress cooperation, that was dead.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<4phmlg1raskvrqhhsu9o2l2ctqae5pl4pv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3088&group=rec.boats#3088

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 11:26:04 -0700
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 18:26 UTC

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:51:57 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive
>>> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by
>>> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost.
>>>

>>> --
>>> https://www.avg.com
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent,
>> middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if
>> the Trump worship continues.
>>

>BS! The Democrats had a captive press for 4 years, putting down everything
>Trump did. In 75 years, I think Trump will be recognized as one of the
>better Presidents. Personality wise, he is an Ahole. But as POTUS, he did
>well. Told Europeans to pay their own way, got us out of a extended Middle
>East debacle. Pointed out China is not our friend. So, other than his
>Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President? He addressed
>immigration, unfortunately without any Congress cooperation, that was dead.

Come on.. that's not even close to reality.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<62imlglb5t6e077ugj203l9ptuf9o9qp51@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3096&group=rec.boats#3096

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 14:32:03 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 18:32 UTC

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 06:54:31 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 8:38:21 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>> On 10/3/2021 6:24 PM, John wrote:
>> > Don't know if the attribution is true, but the quote hits the nail on the head:
>> >
>> > Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA .
>> > Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly
>> > understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there
>> > has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague
>> > newspaper.
>> >
>> > "The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a
>> > man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the
>> > follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and
>> > good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their
>> > president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who
>> > is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should
>> > not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
>> > The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less
>> > likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their
>> > president."
>> > --
>> >
>> > Freedom Isn't Free!
>> >
>> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive
>> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by
>> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost.
>>

>> --
>> https://www.avg.com
>
>===
>
>Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent, middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if the Trump worship continues.

Neither party has had a decent candidate for decades. It certainly
wasn't the Bush/Clinton cabal, including the tan one and the people
they put up against them were worse.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<2I6dnR0UXIHBysb8nZ2dnUU7-cHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3097&group=rec.boats#3097

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 15:34:52 -0400
 by: Mr. Luddite - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 19:34 UTC

On 10/4/2021 9:54 AM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 8:38:21 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>> On 10/3/2021 6:24 PM, John wrote:
>>> Don't know if the attribution is true, but the quote hits the nail on the head:
>>>
>>> Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA .
>>> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly
>>> understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there
>>> has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague
>>> newspaper.
>>>
>>> "The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a
>>> man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the
>>> follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and
>>> good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their
>>> president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who
>>> is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should
>>> not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
>>> The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less
>>> likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their
>>> president."
>>> --
>>>
>>> Freedom Isn't Free!
>>>
>> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive
>> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by
>> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost.
>>

>> --
>> https://www.avg.com
>
> ===
>

> Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent, middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if the Trump worship continues.

I don't disagree with you. The progressive liberal movement has been
brewing for a long time though ... well before Trump. He put a
temporary stop to it but now the progressive left is using *him*
to gain increasing political clout.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<sjfrel$1ne$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3098&group=rec.boats#3098

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 17:24:39 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 21:24 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:51:57 -0000 (UTC), Bill<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>> On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 8:38:21 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:>>> On 10/3/2021 6:24 PM, John wrote: >>>> Don't know if the attribution is true, but the quote hits the nail on the head: >>>> >>>> Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA . >>>> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly >>>> understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there >>>> has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague >>>> newspaper. >>>> >>>> "The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a >>>> man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the >>>> follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and >>>> good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their >>>> president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who >>>> is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools s
hould >>>> not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. >>>> The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less >>>> likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their >>>> president." >>>> -- >>>> >>>> Freedom Isn't Free! >>>> >>> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive >>> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by >>> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost. >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. >>> https://www.avg.com>> >> ===>> >> Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent,>> middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if>> the Trump worship continues.>> >>BS! The Democrats had a captive press for 4 years, putting down everything>Trump did. In 75 years, I think Trump will be recognized as one of the>better Presidents. Personality wise, he is an Ahole. But as POTUS, he did>well. Told Europeans to pay their own way, got us out of a extended Middle>East debacle. Pointed out China is not our friend. So, other than his>Tweets, what did he
really do wrong as President? He addressed>immigration, unfortunately without any Congress cooperation, that was dead.Come on.. that's not even close to reality.

Really?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<1875e8b4-c8de-41ed-95a6-f82279a3712en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3101&group=rec.boats#3101

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 10:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 17:29 UTC

On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 5:24:39 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> > On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:51:57 -0000 (UTC), Bill<califbill9...@gmail.com> wrote:>waynebatr...@hotmail.com <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>> On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 8:38:21 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:>>> On 10/3/2021 6:24 PM, John wrote: >>>> Don't know if the attribution is true, but the quote hits the nail on the head: >>>> >>>> Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA . >>>> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly >>>> understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there >>>> has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague >>>> newspaper. >>>> >>>> "The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a >>>> man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the >>>> follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and >>>> good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their >>>> president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who >>>> is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should >>>> not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. >>>> The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less >>>> likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their >>>> president." >>>> -- >>>> >>>> Freedom Isn't Free! >>>> >>> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive >>> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by >>> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost. >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. >>> https://www.avg.com>> >> ===>> >> Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent,>> middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if>> the Trump worship continues.>> >>BS! The Democrats had a captive press for 4 years, putting down everything>Trump did. In 75 years, I think Trump will be recognized as one of the>better Presidents. Personality wise, he is an Ahole. But as POTUS, he did>well. Told Europeans to pay their own way, got us out of a extended Middle>East debacle. Pointed out China is not our friend. So, other than his>Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President? He addressed>immigration, unfortunately without any Congress cooperation, that was dead.Come on.. that's not even close to reality.
>
> Really?

==
>So, other than his>Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President?

So I guess trying to mount an insurrection and overthrow our constitutional government is OK with you? Really?

There are plenty of other things but that is far and away the worst. He was justifiably impeached for it, but his lap dog supporters wouldn't pull the trigger out of fear for Trump's wrath among the true believers.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<sjidi2$t8r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3102&group=rec.boats#3102

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 20:45:54 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:CDw/yYweP/P1l13JQWkt7fLnrhg=
 by: Bill - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 20:45 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 5:24:39 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
>> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r
>>> On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:51:57 -0000 (UTC), Bill<califbill9...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:>waynebatr...@hotmail.com <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>> On
>>> Monday, October 4, 2021 at 8:38:21 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:>>> On
>>> 10/3/2021 6:24 PM, John wrote: >>>> Don't know if the attribution is
>>> true, but the quote hits the nail on the head: >>>> >>>>
>>> Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the
>>> USA . >>>> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way
>>> that you can quickly >>>> understand them. This quote came from the
>>> Czech Republic . Someone over there >>>> has it figured out. It was
>>> translated into English from an article in a Prague >>>> newspaper.
>>
>> Really?
>
> ==
>> So, other than his>Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President?
>
> So I guess trying to mount an insurrection and overthrow our
> constitutional government is OK with you? Really?
>
> There are plenty of other things but that is far and away the worst. He
> was justifiably impeached for it, but his lap dog supporters wouldn't
> pull the trigger out of fear for Trump's wrath among the true believers.

He questioned the election process. Which is very valid. We just had a
recall election for the Governor. Lots of people,complaining that when
they tried to vote, they were told they already voted. Why all the left
pushback to voter ID? They like dead people voting, ala Chicago? And
where did he push an insurrection? His followers demonstrated, but seems
as if ANTIFA, and BLM did the same and worse. Where is their chargers?
As to question of voting outcome, Gore seems to have got a free pass on
hanging chads. Where is the insurrection investigation? What other bad
things did he do as POTUS? Questions about China? Telling Europe to pay
for their defense? Pay their share of the UN?

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<gpKdnbM04fllI8H8nZ2dnUU7-UvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3103&group=rec.boats#3103

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 17:09:13 -0400
 by: Mr. Luddite - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 21:09 UTC

On 10/5/2021 1:29 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Really?
>
> ===
>
>> So, other than his>Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President?
>

> So I guess trying to mount an insurrection and overthrow our constitutional government is OK with you? Really?
>
> There are plenty of other things but that is far and away the worst. He was justifiably impeached for it, but his lap dog supporters wouldn't pull the trigger out of fear for Trump's wrath among the true believers.

I have a little trouble buying into the second impeachment that happened
only 7 days after the alleged insurrection. There's still an
investigation going on to determine what part, if any, Trump had a hand
in this.
Wayne, if you are convinced Trump tried to mount an insurrection and of
trying to overthrow our government without benefit of all the facts,
then you are as biased against Trump as Mrs.E. is *for* him. :-)

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<fe52c170-6d21-4949-a733-f845a46a87f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3104&group=rec.boats#3104

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 15:57:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 22:57 UTC

On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 5:09:18 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
> On 10/5/2021 1:29 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> Really?
> >
> > ===
> >
> >> So, other than his>Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President?
> >

> > So I guess trying to mount an insurrection and overthrow our constitutional government is OK with you? Really?
> >
> > There are plenty of other things but that is far and away the worst. He was justifiably impeached for it, but his lap dog supporters wouldn't pull the trigger out of fear for Trump's wrath among the true believers.
> >
> I have a little trouble buying into the second impeachment that happened
> only 7 days after the alleged insurrection. There's still an
> investigation going on to determine what part, if any, Trump had a hand
> in this.
>
> Wayne, if you are convinced Trump tried to mount an insurrection and of
> trying to overthrow our government without benefit of all the facts,
> then you are as biased against Trump as Mrs.E. is *for* him. :-)

==
I don't claim to have all the facts; it's doubtful that anyone does. Probably the most damning bit of evidence is the well documented transcript of his conversation with the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger. Trump repeatedly implores Raffensperger to find electoral errors or "find more votes," even after being repeatedly told that there were no errors. There can be no doubt that Trump is asking for something contrary to established procedure and law. There is a great deal of informed speculation that laws were broken, and that criminal charges may be brought.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Raffensperger_phone_call#January_2_taped_conversation_with_Raffensperger

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<sjismg$38b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3105&group=rec.boats#3105

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:04:16 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:naMlU9EnBlaMTbU/Qa06Ec6wtb8=
 by: Bill - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:04 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 5:09:18 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:

>>> ===

>>> So I guess trying to mount an insurrection and overthrow our
>>> constitutional government is OK with you? Really?
>>>
>>> There are plenty of other things but that is far and away the worst. He
>>> was justifiably impeached for it, but his lap dog supporters wouldn't
>>> pull the trigger out of fear for Trump's wrath among the true believers.
>>>
>> I have a little trouble buying into the second impeachment that happened
>> only 7 days after the alleged insurrection. There's still an
>> investigation going on to determine what part, if any, Trump had a hand
>> in this.
>>
>> Wayne, if you are convinced Trump tried to mount an insurrection and of
>> trying to overthrow our government without benefit of all the facts,
>> then you are as biased against Trump as Mrs.E. is *for* him. :-)
>
> ==
> I don't claim to have all the facts; it's doubtful that anyone does.
> Probably the most damning bit of evidence is the well documented
> transcript of his conversation with the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad
> Raffensperger. Trump repeatedly implores Raffensperger to find electoral
> errors or "find more votes," even after being repeatedly told that there
> were no errors. There can be no doubt that Trump is asking for
> something contrary to established procedure and law. There is a great
> deal of informed speculation that laws were broken, and that criminal
> charges may be brought.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Raffensperger_phone_call#January_2_taped_conversation_with_Raffensperger

And that is insurrection?

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<sjiu2d$d5u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3106&group=rec.boats#3106

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:27:42 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Ijyt9e8WQGRMZESTEUmMsN+NBak=
 by: Bill - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:27 UTC

Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I have a little trouble buying into the second impeachment that happened
>>> only 7 days after the alleged insurrection. There's still an
>>> investigation going on to determine what part, if any, Trump had a hand
>>> in this.
>>>
>>> Wayne, if you are convinced Trump tried to mount an insurrection and of
>>> trying to overthrow our government without benefit of all the facts,
>>> then you are as biased against Trump as Mrs.E. is *for* him. :-)
>>
>> ==
>> I don't claim to have all the facts; it's doubtful that anyone does.
>> Probably the most damning bit of evidence is the well documented
>> transcript of his conversation with the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad
>> Raffensperger. Trump repeatedly implores Raffensperger to find electoral
>> errors or "find more votes," even after being repeatedly told that there
>> were no errors. There can be no doubt that Trump is asking for
>> something contrary to established procedure and law. There is a great
>> deal of informed speculation that laws were broken, and that criminal
>> charges may be brought.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Raffensperger_phone_call#January_2_taped_conversation_with_Raffensperger
>>

> And that is insurrection?

Oh, yeah. Insurrection: a violent uprising against an authority or
government.
Questioning the Georgia SOS is now insurrection?

Seems as if more action was done in 2000, and continued long after the
inauguration.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<5e1qlgtg556bhn76kqdv43va9teujrg73f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3107&group=rec.boats#3107

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 22:16:40 -0400
References: <7bbklgl4lmlgq7qts9lif0v6h5060631me@4ax.com> <5LCdnWlNJ9craMf8nZ2dnUU7-S-dnZ2d@giganews.com> <4417abdf-1547-48a6-b385-606cdc624d95n@googlegroups.com> <sjfbfc$4k0$1@dont-email.me> <4phmlg1raskvrqhhsu9o2l2ctqae5pl4pv@4ax.com> <sjfrel$1ne$1@dont-email.me> <1875e8b4-c8de-41ed-95a6-f82279a3712en@googlegroups.com> <gpKdnbM04fllI8H8nZ2dnUU7-UvNnZ2d@giganews.com> <fe52c170-6d21-4949-a733-f845a46a87f4n@googlegroups.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 02:16 UTC

On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 15:57:26 -0700 (PDT),
> [...]

>> in this.
>>
>> Wayne, if you are convinced Trump tried to mount an insurrection and of
>> trying to overthrow our government without benefit of all the facts,
>> then you are as biased against Trump as Mrs.E. is *for* him. :-)
>
>===
>
>I don't claim to have all the facts; it's doubtful that anyone does. Probably the most damning bit of evidence is the well documented transcript of his conversation with the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger. Trump repeatedly implores Raffensperger to find electoral errors or "find more votes," even after being repeatedly told that there were no errors. There can be no doubt that Trump is asking for something contrary to established procedure and law. There is a great deal of informed speculation that laws were broken, and that criminal charges may be brought.

You are still leaping to an illogical conclusion if you equate
questioning an election result and a violent riot with insurrection.
One quick question. How serious was the insurrection is the most
heavily armed population on the planet went into the capitol, unarmed.
The only person who was shot was shot by the government and she was
unarmed.
You can't say that about the "benign" BLM riots.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<hZ6dne5UX-vQFsD8nZ2dnUU7-UfNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3108&group=rec.boats#3108

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 07:41:02 -0400
 by: Mr. Luddite - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 11:41 UTC

On 10/5/2021 6:57 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 5:09:18 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:

>>> ===

>>> So I guess trying to mount an insurrection and overthrow our constitutional government is OK with you? Really?
>>>
>>> There are plenty of other things but that is far and away the worst. He was justifiably impeached for it, but his lap dog supporters wouldn't pull the trigger out of fear for Trump's wrath among the true believers.
>>>
>> I have a little trouble buying into the second impeachment that happened
>> only 7 days after the alleged insurrection. There's still an
>> investigation going on to determine what part, if any, Trump had a hand
>> in this.
>>
>> Wayne, if you are convinced Trump tried to mount an insurrection and of
>> trying to overthrow our government without benefit of all the facts,
>> then you are as biased against Trump as Mrs.E. is *for* him. :-)
>
> ===
>
> I don't claim to have all the facts; it's doubtful that anyone does. Probably the most damning bit of evidence is the well documented transcript of his conversation with the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger. Trump repeatedly implores Raffensperger to find electoral errors or "find more votes," even after being repeatedly told that there were no errors. There can be no doubt that Trump is asking for something contrary to established procedure and law. There is a great deal of informed speculation that laws were broken, and that criminal charges may be brought.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Raffensperger_phone_call#January_2_taped_conversation_with_Raffensperger

It's a long stretch from trying to get Raffensperger to look into the
election results and to "look" for more votes and inciting a riot to
overthrow the government.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<ce1533d8-9574-4aab-b2d7-3b968446f3aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3110&group=rec.boats#3110

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 09:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:17 UTC

On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 7:41:06 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
> On 10/5/2021 6:57 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:

> >> I have a little trouble buying into the second impeachment that happened
> >> only 7 days after the alleged insurrection. There's still an
> >> investigation going on to determine what part, if any, Trump had a hand
> >> in this.
> >>
> >> Wayne, if you are convinced Trump tried to mount an insurrection and of
> >> trying to overthrow our government without benefit of all the facts,
> >> then you are as biased against Trump as Mrs.E. is *for* him. :-)
> >
> > ===
> >
> > I don't claim to have all the facts; it's doubtful that anyone does. Probably the most damning bit of evidence is the well documented transcript of his conversation with the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger. Trump repeatedly implores Raffensperger to find electoral errors or "find more votes," even after being repeatedly told that there were no errors. There can be no doubt that Trump is asking for something contrary to established procedure and law. There is a great deal of informed speculation that laws were broken, and that criminal charges may be brought.
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Raffensperger_phone_call#January_2_taped_conversation_with_Raffensperger
> >
> It's a long stretch from trying to get Raffensperger to look into the
> election results and to "look" for more votes and inciting a riot to
> overthrow the government.

==
Agreed, but those are just specific and well documented examples of a carefully orchestrated strategy. The overall intent is quite clear.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<sjkjun$fhe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3111&group=rec.boats#3111

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:47:20 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:47 UTC

"Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 10/5/2021 1:29 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:> On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 5:24:39 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:>> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r>>> On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:51:57 -0000 (UTC), Bill<califbill9...@gmail.com> wrote:>waynebatr...@hotmail.com <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>> On Monday, October 4, 2021 at 8:38:21 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:>>> On 10/3/2021 6:24 PM, John wrote: >>>> Don't know if the attribution is true, but the quote hits the nail on the head: >>>> >>>> Extraordinarily accurate analysis from a foreign country. God help the USA . >>>> Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly >>>> understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there >>>> has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague >>>> newspaper. >>>> >>>> "The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a >>>> man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the >>>> follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and >>>> good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their >>>> president. Th
e problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who >>>> is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should >>>> not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. >>>> The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less >>>> likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their >>>> president." >>>> -- >>>> >>>> Freedom Isn't Free! >>>> >>> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive >>> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by >>> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost. >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. >>> https://www.avg.com>> >> ===>> >> Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent,>> middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if>> the Trump worship continues.>> >>BS! The Democrats had a captive press for 4 years, putting down everything>Trump did. In 75 years, I think Trump will be recognized as one of the>better Presidents. Personality wise, he is an Ahole. But as POTUS, he did>well. Told Europeans to pay
their own way, got us out of a extended Middle>East debacle. Pointed out China is not our friend. So, other than his>Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President? He addressed>immigration, unfortunately without any Congress cooperation, that was dead.Come on.. that's not even close to reality.>>>> Really?> > ===> >> So, other than his>Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President?> > So I guess trying to mount an insurrection and overthrow our constitutional government is OK with you? Really?> > There are plenty of other things but that is far and away the worst. He was justifiably impeached for it, but his lap dog supporters wouldn't pull the trigger out of fear for Trump's wrath among the true believers.> I have a little trouble buying into the second impeachment that happened only 7 days after the alleged insurrection. There's still an investigation going on to determine what part, if any, Trump had a handin this.Wayne, if you are convinced Trump tried to mount an insurrection and of trying to overthrow our government without benefit of all the facts, then you are as biased against Trump as Mrs.E. is *for* him. :-)

WAYNE FORGETS ABOUT THE EXTORSION THAT SLOW JOE CARRIED OUT, FOR
THE BENEFIT OF HIS SON, AGAINST THE UKRAINE WHILE THE CAMERAS
WERE ROLLING. WHEN DO YOU SUPPOSE BIDENS TRIAL WILL
BEGIN?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<qv83mgthhtrbifrssq7mpgkbn9lhjtrpa6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3132&group=rec.boats#3132

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:15:43 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:15 UTC

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:47:20 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

> [...]
>justifiably impeached for it, but his lap dog supporters wouldn't pull the trigger out of fear for Trump's wrath among the true believers.> I have a little trouble buying into the second impeachment that happened only 7 days after the alleged insurrection. There's still an investigation going on to determine what part, if any, Trump had a handin this.Wayne, if you are convinced Trump tried to mount an insurrection and of trying to overthrow our government without benefit of all the facts, then you are as biased against Trump as Mrs.E. is *for* him. :-)
>
>WAYNE FORGETS ABOUT THE EXTORSION THAT SLOW JOE CARRIED OUT, FOR
> THE BENEFIT OF HIS SON, AGAINST THE UKRAINE WHILE THE CAMERAS
> WERE ROLLING. WHEN DO YOU SUPPOSE BIDENS TRIAL WILL

How's the weather in Moscow dickhead?

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<o093mg5lgjusu08cgm44h7l9fokfou7aeb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3133&group=rec.boats#3133

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:16:24 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:16 UTC

On Mon, 04 Oct 2021 14:32:03 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 06:54:31 -0700 (PDT),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive
>>> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by
>>> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost.
>>>

>>> --
>>> https://www.avg.com
>>
>>===
>>
>>Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent, middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if the Trump worship continues.
>
>Neither party has had a decent candidate for decades. It certainly
>wasn't the Bush/Clinton cabal, including the tan one and the people
>they put up against them were worse.

Of course, you're just an idiot. So, how would you know?

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<6293mgpk7k0u7couu1jeqafkoh854qbnin@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3134&group=rec.boats#3134

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:16:52 -0700
 by: Bill - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:16 UTC

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 16:51:57 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive
>>> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by
>>> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost.
>>>

>>> --
>>> https://www.avg.com
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent,
>> middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if
>> the Trump worship continues.
>>

>BS! The Democrats had a captive press for 4 years, putting down everything
>Trump did. In 75 years, I think Trump will be recognized as one of the
>better Presidents. Personality wise, he is an Ahole. But as POTUS, he did
>well. Told Europeans to pay their own way, got us out of a extended Middle
>East debacle. Pointed out China is not our friend. So, other than his
>Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President? He addressed
>immigration, unfortunately without any Congress cooperation, that was dead.

Spoofer!

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<n293mg11ni74tohk1th8c0afo37t247lup@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3135&group=rec.boats#3135

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:17:18 -0700
 by: Bill - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:17 UTC

On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 20:45:54 -0000 (UTC), Bill

Spoofer and stupid. Can't spell.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<i393mgpfpvt5hmdmo39l12allg9d5gk46a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3136&group=rec.boats#3136

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:17:36 -0700
References: <7bbklgl4lmlgq7qts9lif0v6h5060631me@4ax.com> <5LCdnWlNJ9craMf8nZ2dnUU7-S-dnZ2d@giganews.com> <4417abdf-1547-48a6-b385-606cdc624d95n@googlegroups.com> <sjfbfc$4k0$1@dont-email.me> <4phmlg1raskvrqhhsu9o2l2ctqae5pl4pv@4ax.com> <sjfrel$1ne$1@dont-email.me> <1875e8b4-c8de-41ed-95a6-f82279a3712en@googlegroups.com> <gpKdnbM04fllI8H8nZ2dnUU7-UvNnZ2d@giganews.com> <fe52c170-6d21-4949-a733-f845a46a87f4n@googlegroups.com> <sjismg$38b$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Mr Robot - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:17 UTC

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:04:16 -0000 (UTC), Bill

And, you're a dumbshit.

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<c493mghes5huenfagf486avf71qfsus3uq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3137&group=rec.boats#3137

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:18:08 -0700
References: <7bbklgl4lmlgq7qts9lif0v6h5060631me@4ax.com> <5LCdnWlNJ9craMf8nZ2dnUU7-S-dnZ2d@giganews.com> <4417abdf-1547-48a6-b385-606cdc624d95n@googlegroups.com> <sjfbfc$4k0$1@dont-email.me> <4phmlg1raskvrqhhsu9o2l2ctqae5pl4pv@4ax.com> <sjfrel$1ne$1@dont-email.me> <1875e8b4-c8de-41ed-95a6-f82279a3712en@googlegroups.com> <gpKdnbM04fllI8H8nZ2dnUU7-UvNnZ2d@giganews.com> <fe52c170-6d21-4949-a733-f845a46a87f4n@googlegroups.com> <sjismg$38b$1@dont-email.me> <sjiu2d$d5u$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Bill - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:18 UTC

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:27:42 -0000 (UTC), Bill

Stupid fuck aren't you...

Re: Prague Newspaper Quote (maybe)

<5219mg10s5ua4ldo42qibrjba5o0v457d5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3151&group=rec.boats#3151

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <5LCdnWlNJ9craMf8nZ2dnUU7-S-dnZ2d@giganews.com> <4417abdf-1547-48a6-b385-606cdc624d95n@googlegroups.com> <sjfbfc$4k0$1@dont-email.me> <4phmlg1raskvrqhhsu9o2l2ctqae5pl4pv@4ax.com> <sjfrel$1ne$1@dont-email.me> <1875e8b4-c8de-41ed-95a6-f82279a3712en@googlegroups.com> <gpKdnbM04fllI8H8nZ2dnUU7-UvNnZ2d@giganews.com> <fe52c170-6d21-4949-a733-f845a46a87f4n@googlegroups.com> <hZ6dne5UX-vQFsD8nZ2dnUU7-UfNnZ2d@giganews.com> <ce1533d8-9574-4aab-b2d7-3b968446f3aan@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:38:12 -0400
 by: John - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 18:38 UTC

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 09:17:06 -0700 (PDT), "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com"
<wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 7:41:06 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>have such a man for their >>>> president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who >>>> is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should >>>> not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. >>>> The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less >>>> likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their >>>> president." >>>> -- >>>> >>>> Freedom Isn't Free! >>>> >>> Spot on. Unfortunately, I don't see much hope until the progressive >>> left wins, gets what they want, another generation or two passes by >>> and *then* people will wake up and realize what they lost. >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. >>> https://www.avg.com>> >> ===>> >> Biden would not be president if the Republican party had run a decent,>> middle-of-the-road, candidate. I doubt they can win another election if>> the Trump worship continues.>>
>>>BS! The Democrats had a captive press for 4 years, putting down everything>Trump did. In 75 years, I think Trump will be recognized as one of the>better Presidents. Personality wise, he is an Ahole. But as POTUS, he did>well. Told Europeans to pay their own way, got us out of a extended Middle>East debacle. Pointed out China is not our friend. So, other than his>Tweets, what did he really do wrong as President? He addressed>immigration, unfortunately without any Congress cooperation, that was dead.Come on.. that's not even close to reality.

>> > ===
>> >
>> > I don't claim to have all the facts; it's doubtful that anyone does. Probably the most damning bit of evidence is the well documented transcript of his conversation with the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger. Trump repeatedly implores Raffensperger to find electoral errors or "find more votes," even after being repeatedly told that there were no errors. There can be no doubt that Trump is asking for something contrary to established procedure and law. There is a great deal of informed speculation that laws were broken, and that criminal charges may be brought.
>> >
>> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%E2%80%93Raffensperger_phone_call#January_2_taped_conversation_with_Raffensperger
>> >
>> It's a long stretch from trying to get Raffensperger to look into the
>> election results and to "look" for more votes and inciting a riot to
>> overthrow the government.
>
>===
>
>Agreed, but those are just specific and well documented examples of a carefully orchestrated strategy. The overall intent is quite clear.

Spreading the bullshit again, Wayne? Go back and answer some of the pertinent
questlions in this thread that you conveniently overlooked. Reminds me of
someone else.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!