Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.elections,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 24k...@bfxw8.net (24k.305)
Subject: Ramaswamy BLOWS IT - Sez He'd Sacrifice Taiwan Once US Builds
Transistor Factories
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 21:30:21 -0400
 by: 24k.305 - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 01:30 UTC

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ramaswamy-suggests-letting-china-invade-taiwan-once-u-s-no-longer-needs-its-semiconductors

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy suggested
Monday that he would not commit to defending Taiwan — one of
America’s top allies in Asia — against an attack from communist
China if America were to no longer be reliant on Taiwan for
semiconductors.

Ramaswamy told radio host Hugh Hewitt in an interview Monday that
China “should not mess with Taiwan until we have achieved
semiconductor independence,” which he claimed he could achieve
in less than four years. After that though, he said, his commitment
to intervention would “change.”

.. . .

Ok ... he's OUT ! Simply does NOT "get it".

Shit, with that kind of attitude, Taiwan would
probably ally with China to attack the USA just
because .......

The value of people, of free nations, of freedom,
is NOT in what they tangibly provide you.

Oh well, he SEEMED good for awhile there.

Now it's back to DeSantis and Haley again.

Re: Ramaswamy BLOWS IT - Sez He'd Sacrifice Taiwan Once US Builds Transistor Factories

<8DACM.650524$AsA.314806@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30813&group=alt.politics#30813

Transistor Factories
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.elections,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: lb...@cap.con (Lou Bricano)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 18:35:00 -0700
 by: Lou Bricano - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 01:35 UTC

On 8/14/2023 6:30 PM, 24k.305 wrote:
> https://www.dailywire.com/news/ramaswamy-suggests-letting-china-invade-taiwan-once-u-s-no-longer-needs-its-semiconductors
>
> Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy suggested
> Monday that he would not commit to defending Taiwan — one of
> America’s top allies in Asia — against an attack from communist
> China if America were to no longer be reliant on Taiwan for
> semiconductors.
>
> Ramaswamy told radio host Hugh Hewitt in an interview Monday that
> China “should not mess with Taiwan until we have achieved
> semiconductor independence,” which he claimed he could achieve
> in less than four years.

What horseshit

> After that though, he said, his commitment
> to intervention would “change.”
>
> . . .
>
>   Ok ... he's OUT ! Simply does NOT "get it".

Ha ha ha! *HA HA HA HA HA HA*!

You, barely an hour ago: "We'd be happy to run Ramaswamy or DeSantis instead"

*HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*!

You stupid cunt. You're a loser, and you back losers.