From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: New COVID risk factor: Baldness
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 09:33:31 -0400
 by: M I Wakefield - Fri, 7 May 2021 13:33 UTC

BALD men are up to twice as likely to suffer severe Covid, experts
have warned.

New research suggests they spend up to twice as long in hospital with
Covid than those who still have a full head of hair.

They are also admitted to intensive care in higher numbers.

Scientists say men’s Covid vulnerability largely comes down to male
sex hormones called androgens.

Men who are genetically more sensitive to androgens appear to be more
likely to suffer severe Covid.

They are also more likely to have hair loss, called androgenetic
alopecia, which affects around half of men over the age of 50.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2836376/bald-men-twice-likely-severe-covid-study/