From: non...@present.com (M I Wakefield)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Where Does Biden Rank Historically?
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 10:26:48 -0400
 by: M I Wakefield - Fri, 7 May 2021 14:26 UTC

Historians recognize that that three greatest U.S. presidents were
George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, in
some order. Teddy Roosevelt placed fourth each time the survey was
done, with Thomas Jefferson joining Dwight D. Eisenhower and Harry S
Truman in the second tier. So the lunatic who decided which busts to
carve into the rock on Mount Rushmore chose wisely.

None of those presidents served in my lifetime. My parents were not
even alive for FDR. Born in 1972, five months after the Watergate
break-in, I missed JFK and LBJ, too. Even so, I somehow have ten Chief
Executives to choose from, a perfect Late Night with David Letterman
number. Here is how I rank them, from worst to first:

10/ Donald John Trump

The worst president in the history of the United States, bar none.
James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson were Churchill and Pitt the Elder
next to him.

Signature accomplishments: I mean, he did get people to the polls,
right?

Biggest failures: Erosion of trust in government. Egregious
corruption. Promotion of white supremacy and rape culture. Sabotage of
pandemic response resulted in a big recession and over half a million
unnecessary deaths.

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/where-does-biden-rank-historically