From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again, here is my corrected post about yet more philosophy about
is economic growth sustainable in capitalism ?
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 17:01:26 -0400
 by: World90 - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 21:01 UTC

Hello,

Read again, here is my corrected post about yet more philosophy about is
economic growth sustainable in capitalism ?

As you have just noticed(read below), the global average ecological
footprint is 2.84 gha per person while the average biocapacity is 1.68
gha per person; it takes 1.69 Earth to cover the consumption of
humanity; and this global average ecological footprint brings problems,
so this global average ecological footprint is growing more and more,
so economic growth can be separated from unsustainable resource
consumption and harmful pollution. It is what our humanity has to do.

More philosophy about is economic growth sustainable in capitalism ?

Some benchmarks for the year 2014:

The global average ecological footprint is 2.84 gha per person while the
average biocapacity is 1.68 gha per person; it takes 1.69 Earth to cover
the consumption of humanity; and this global average ecological
footprint brings problems.

A French person needs 4.7 gha to maintain his standard of living. If all
humans consumed as much as a Frenchman, we would need 2.79 planets;

An American needs 8.37 gha for his consumption. If all humans consumed
like an American, we would need 4.97 planets;

A Brazilian has an ecological footprint of 3.08 hag (1.83 planet);

A Chinese has a footprint of 3.71 hag (2.21 planets);

An Indian has a footprint of 1.12 hag (0.67 planet).

a Haitian has a footprint of 0.67 hag (0.4 planet).

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / Read again, here is my corrected post about yet more philosophy about is economic growth sustainable in capitalism ?