Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 15:42:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: white rats murdered my family and threaten to murder me. They've roboticised me with atleast three mind control satellites just like they're consolidating their hold on the minds vocal cords and bodies of the entire planet!!!!
From: ayaz.s.s...@gmail.com (Ayaz Siddiqi)
 by: Ayaz Siddiqi - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 22:42 UTC

Their children play endless war games in preparation to win a nuclear war!!!! FULL SPEED AHEAD!!! WE WILL NOT DIE IN OUR BEDS LIKE SO MANY BILLIONS BEFORE US!! ANNIHILATE THEM!!!!!!!!

Re: white rats murdered my family and threaten to murder me. They've roboticised me with atleast three mind control satellites just like they're consolidating their hold on the minds vocal cords and bodies of the entire planet!!!!

<B6Cdnfu1e74MbXz9nZ2dnUU7-c3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3118&group=soc.culture.china#3118

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.hollywood,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 12:32:00 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 17:32 UTC

"Ayaz Siddiqi" wrote in message

> Their children play endless war games in preparation to win a nuclear
> war!!!! FULL SPEED AHEAD!!! WE WILL NOT DIE IN OUR BEDS LIKE SO MANY
> BILLIONS BEFORE US!! ANNIHILATE THEM!!!!!!!!

Speaking of rats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQDiX4xBtQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKbL83BAz8M

You Chingchongs could always eat them...

interests / soc.culture.china / white rats murdered my family and threaten to murder me. They've roboticised me with atleast three mind control satellites just like they're consolidating their hold on the minds vocal cords and bodies of the entire planet!!!!