From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: a WILD solution to an age-old question: the origins of multicellular
life :)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 12:19:57 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 12:19 UTC

### - not long after the earth cooled down enough to no longer be
completely molten, a single-celled bacteria arrived here, either via a
comet or from just drifting through space - pan spermia! the obvious
answer...

an incredibly simple entity that then proliferated for around a billion
years in earth's oceans without any change, the big question being: after
a billion years of such utter stability what then kick-started the
multicellular explosion history records that eventually resulted in all
the different complex multicellular life-forms we see today?

well, the full(ish) answer eventually came to me in a dream heh, in a WILD
actually...

i.e., have been pondering this question of origins for quite some time,
have even asked about it in other dreams only to receive but partial
answers, clues maybe like pieces of an incomplete jigsaw whereby you can't
quite make out the full picture coz it isn't finished enough yet?

this time tho' methinks i gots it lol :)))

and it's really rather startling & surprising! (as most solutions found in
dreams often are...)

i can't, however, swear that's it's true or totally correct as this all
appears to be an answer entirely from the subconscious mind, one that
during the hours of WILDing seemingly has some kinda more
conscious/photographic access to the sum total of memories stored over a
lifetime, which thus then links/weaves forgotten/unconscious ideas &
patterns together in some kinda novel manner that can't otherwise be
accessed under normal waking/rational conditions... genius level, smile :)

the answer in this case to how & why life originated on this planet and
was completely stable for a billion years as just a single cell, only to
suddenly then explode into ever-changing and ever complex multicellular
forms that eventually exploited every possible niche on earth in every
possible way over the next half-billion years right up to today, is simply
because exactly the 'same' simple life form also reached mars and
proliferated there for maybe a billion years too while mars still had
running/sitting water on its surface!

the 'difference' being that mars doesn't have all of the 'same' elements
that we have here on earth? (there's one particular organic one that's
missing on mars that's fairly important to life but common here) so the
entity that grew and stabilised on mars, although exactly the same
bacteria originally, was actually very slightly differently evolved in its
chemical makeup, almost like the species of whatever it originally was
split/diverged into 2 slightly different species merely because of the
differing conditions in which it was forced to live & grow etc...

which, for a billion years, was apparently just fine... both species were
stable enough in their simplicity and respective environments on their
respective planets for simply ages without any change whatsoever...

mars, however, began to die... whether it was too far out from the sun to
remain warm or just too small to hold its atmosphere, doesn't really
matter coz start to die it did...

at some point before it died a large meteor strike on mars (one that
killed the planet or not is interesting but irrelevant) for sure threw-off
some mars-rocks into space, some of which apparently traveled to earth
carrying live examples of it its own home-grown bacteria... conditions in
the oceans being similar here it too thrived and proliferated until it
grew in enough numbers to bump into it's cousin here on earth... and
that's when things hotted up heh...

some probably just attacked and ate each other, others maybe cooperated,
either way an arms race between predator & prey that led to ever-complex
forms & intelligence commenced, simple conjoined forms to begin with (we
still see the likes of today with bacteria living inside other species in
some kinda simple but symbiotic, mutually dependent relationship... our
own gut for example, where scores of different bacteria help us to break
down our food!)

the end result of the introduction of a slightly different but related
species to each other being all the different life forms we then see today
when their initial meeting galvanised them into some kinda
survival/cooperation mode, this being an explanation for the origin of the
predator/prey dichotomy that people have always wondered about...

one obvious (contextual) question being: so was it the mars microbe or the
earth microbe that ultimately turned predator?? (heh)

it all adds up see?

only how would ya ever know if it's actually correct or not?? (maybe
genetically huh, and/or if/when they find similar fossilised bacterial
mats on mars too)

correct or not tho' i likes it haha, it's neat ;)

Re: a WILD solution to an age-old question: the origins of multicellular life :)

<b555dec2-f46b-435d-9f3e-2118c064a0b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3104&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3104

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 11:59:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: a WILD solution to an age-old question: the origins of
multicellular life :)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 19:59 UTC

On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 7:20:05 AM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> [...]
> own gut for example, where scores of different bacteria help us to break
> down our food!)
>
> the end result of the introduction of a slightly different but related
> species to each other being all the different life forms we then see today
> when their initial meeting galvanised them into some kinda
> survival/cooperation mode, this being an explanation for the origin of the
> predator/prey dichotomy that people have always wondered about...
>
> one obvious (contextual) question being: so was it the mars microbe or the
> earth microbe that ultimately turned predator?? (heh)
>
> it all adds up see?
>
> only how would ya ever know if it's actually correct or not?? (maybe
> genetically huh, and/or if/when they find similar fossilised bacterial
> mats on mars too)
>
> correct or not tho' i likes it haha, it's neat ;)

I'll come back and read slow later.
Watching the same micro verse macro as "intuitive" cells organizing here.
https://youtu.be/G5LMdhqWvS0?t=2956

Re: a WILD solution to an age-old question: the origins of multicellular life :)

<1liesh9hubejpfosq79nt3sjqvpivpuubp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3106&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3106

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: a WILD solution to an age-old question: the origins of multicellular life :)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 09:43:01 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 01:43 UTC

On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 12:19:57 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - not long after the earth cooled down enough to no longer be
>completely molten, a single-celled bacteria arrived here, either via a
>comet or from just drifting through space - pan spermia! the obvious
>answer...

What happened to the widely accepted theory that life simply evolved
over aeons in primordial tidal pools primed by lighting strikes where
all the ingredients - amino acids etc - were present & there was ample
time, hundreds of millioins of years?

Your panspermia theory is an outlier, I have Fred Hoyle's book, it
seems prima facie plausible but has never entered mainstream
acceptance.

>an incredibly simple entity that then proliferated for around a billion
>years in earth's oceans without any change, the big question being: after
>a billion years of such utter stability what then kick-started the
>multicellular explosion history records that eventually resulted in all
>the different complex multicellular life-forms we see today?

>well, the full(ish) answer eventually came to me in a dream heh, in a WILD
>actually...
>
>i.e., have been pondering this question of origins for quite some time,
>have even asked about it in other dreams only to receive but partial
>answers, clues maybe like pieces of an incomplete jigsaw whereby you can't
>quite make out the full picture coz it isn't finished enough yet?
>
>this time tho' methinks i gots it lol :)))
>
>and it's really rather startling & surprising! (as most solutions found in
>dreams often are...)
>
>i can't, however, swear that's it's true or totally correct as this all
>appears to be an answer entirely from the subconscious mind, one that
>during the hours of WILDing seemingly has some kinda more
>conscious/photographic access to the sum total of memories stored over a
>lifetime, which thus then links/weaves forgotten/unconscious ideas &
>patterns together in some kinda novel manner that can't otherwise be
>accessed under normal waking/rational conditions... genius level, smile :)

Why resort to dreams for your genius level? Don't you remember, you
advised this group that your IQ was 160. And you were serious.

> [...]
>own gut for example, where scores of different bacteria help us to break
>down our food!)
>
>the end result of the introduction of a slightly different but related
>species to each other being all the different life forms we then see today
>when their initial meeting galvanised them into some kinda
>survival/cooperation mode, this being an explanation for the origin of the
>predator/prey dichotomy that people have always wondered about...
>
>one obvious (contextual) question being: so was it the mars microbe or the
>earth microbe that ultimately turned predator?? (heh)
>
>it all adds up see?
>
>only how would ya ever know if it's actually correct or not?? (maybe
>genetically huh, and/or if/when they find similar fossilised bacterial
>mats on mars too)
>
>correct or not tho' i likes it haha, it's neat ;)

How's that self published book on dreaming of yours going?

Re: a WILD solution to an age-old question: the origins of multicellular life :)

<op.1yx5odwk7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3108&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3108

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
multicellular life :)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 03:08:27 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 03:08 UTC

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 01:43:01 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 12:19:57 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ### - not long after the earth cooled down enough to no longer be
>> completely molten, a single-celled bacteria arrived here, either via a
>> comet or from just drifting through space - pan spermia! the obvious
>> answer...
>
> What happened to the widely accepted theory that life simply evolved
> over aeons in primordial tidal pools primed by lighting strikes where
> all the ingredients - amino acids etc - were present & there was ample
> time, hundreds of millioins of years?
>
> Your panspermia theory is an outlier, I have Fred Hoyle's book, it
> seems prima facie plausible but has never entered mainstream
> acceptance.

### - 'pan spermia' is merely the more plausible explanation for life
arising here rather than a bunch of dumb inert chemicals suddenly becoming
living tissue like some rabbit being pulled out of a magical hat, we still
don't know/understand how or when life itself actually arose, or where,
but chances are 'life' was already well established long before the earth
even came into existence...

the contribution 'here' being one to the sudden explosion of multicellular
life forms after a billion years of otherwise complete stability + an
explanation for that sudden change wherein a competing microbe was
introduced... (have already poked a couple of holes in this particular
theory btw, in that any such predator microbe could have just as easily
arrived via another comet a billion years later, this time one with big
teeth & suckers etc hehe, and thus multicellular forms were forced into
existence 'that' way rather than something genetically similar/related
coming from mars causing it, the predator/prey dichotomy as being the
original causal agent for that explosion still stands however)

so there's holes in it, there is nevertheless, however, a ring of truth to
the theory, but wouldn't like to say to which part? i.e., pan-spermia is
prolly correct as to how life first arrived (mainly coz it's kinda
arrogant to assume life on this planet just arose spontaneously here) but
theories as to what actually kick-started the sudden multicellular bloom
are still pretty thin on the ground... in the dream tho' it was caused by
predator meeting prey, however that initial introduction was caused/made...

>> an incredibly simple entity that then proliferated for around a billion
>> years in earth's oceans without any change, the big question being:
>> after
>> a billion years of such utter stability what then kick-started the
>> multicellular explosion history records that eventually resulted in all
>> the different complex multicellular life-forms we see today?
>
>> well, the full(ish) answer eventually came to me in a dream heh, in a
>> WILD
>> actually...
>>
>> i.e., have been pondering this question of origins for quite some time,
>> have even asked about it in other dreams only to receive but partial
>> answers, clues maybe like pieces of an incomplete jigsaw whereby you
>> can't
>> quite make out the full picture coz it isn't finished enough yet?
>>
>> this time tho' methinks i gots it lol :)))
>>
>> and it's really rather startling & surprising! (as most solutions found
>> in
>> dreams often are...)
>>
>> i can't, however, swear that's it's true or totally correct as this all
>> appears to be an answer entirely from the subconscious mind, one that
>> during the hours of WILDing seemingly has some kinda more
>> conscious/photographic access to the sum total of memories stored over a
>> lifetime, which thus then links/weaves forgotten/unconscious ideas &
>> patterns together in some kinda novel manner that can't otherwise be
>> accessed under normal waking/rational conditions... genius level, smile
>> :)
>
> Why resort to dreams for your genius level? Don't you remember, you
> advised this group that your IQ was 160. And you were serious.

### - even 'einstein' resorted to 'dreams' for ultimate answers thang, the
genius level am referring to, however, is actually available to everyone
just as einstein suggested... most people never experience it directly
though, thus rare flashes of inexplicable insight/intuition is all that's
generally available... being in an altered state otoh completely changes
the equation (as einstein himself + many others have discovered, yourself
included if you were telling the truth that time about the dream you had
providing you with a solution...)

have made this short documentary about the phenomenon for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6soLcW1hxcQ

> [...]
>> species to each other being all the different life forms we then see
>> today
>> when their initial meeting galvanised them into some kinda
>> survival/cooperation mode, this being an explanation for the origin of
>> the
>> predator/prey dichotomy that people have always wondered about...
>>
>> one obvious (contextual) question being: so was it the mars microbe or
>> the
>> earth microbe that ultimately turned predator?? (heh)
>>
>> it all adds up see?
>>
>> only how would ya ever know if it's actually correct or not?? (maybe
>> genetically huh, and/or if/when they find similar fossilised bacterial
>> mats on mars too)
>>
>> correct or not tho' i likes it haha, it's neat ;)
>
> How's that self published book on dreaming of yours going?

### - better than ever expected in my lifetime thank you very much heh +
thanks for asking :)

i.e., 7 years down the line 1000's have now seen/read it (literally
1000's) with 700 copies actually sold and about 1000 given away, 73,349
having watched the free youtube videos with 652 subscribers to them, plus
1,800 members in the WILDs & WILDing facebook support group...

Click here to read the complete article

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: a WILD solution to an age-old question: the origins of multicellular life :)