From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Keeping the moribund group alive...
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 10:12:46 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 02:12 UTC

Brian, m'boy, I like Rishi Sunak, he's sending Challenger tanks to
Ukraine. Poland is sending Leopards as well.

Bit of a game changer, that. Not that Ukraine needs them, it's doing
fine on its own :)

Re: Keeping the moribund group alive...

<op.1yr2wngt7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3101&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3101

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Keeping the moribund group alive...
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 20:23:01 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 20:23 UTC

On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 02:12:46 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> Brian, m'boy, I like Rishi Sunak, he's sending Challenger tanks to
> Ukraine. Poland is sending Leopards as well.
>
> Bit of a game changer, that. Not that Ukraine needs them, it's doing
> fine on its own :)

### - tanks on their own wont do much, so it's only a game changer in the
sense that it marks yet another escalation/upshift of increasingly
heavy/offensive weapons supplied to ukraine...

thus the war is still slowly getting worse/escalating by degrees and we
don't know if/when a tipping point will be reached or what that tipping
point will be...

iow, nada's changed: a clash of the titans (nato Vs. russia) is still on
the cards, tanks just bringing it all one step closer.

(sounds/seems like you're looking forward to it now huh + trust you to go
the wrong way heh)

Re: Keeping the moribund group alive...

<7b4102be-2baa-4457-bb7b-6e67fb393a8dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3102&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3102

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 22:55:32 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 06:55 UTC

New Logo (Trying To Frighten Mr. Eight)
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheProjectUnity/status/1613623156652089344/photo/1

Full Report 01-13-2023 Release
https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Unclassified-2022-Annual-Report-UAP.pdf

[]

CNN Ponders nonhuman intelligence mastering time-space fabrics.

The US government has received over 350 new reports of what the US government terms “unidentified aerial phenomenon,” commonly known as UFOs, since March of 2021 – roughly half of which are so far unexplained, according to a report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released on Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/12/politics/us-government-ufo-reports/index.html

According to the report, the Pentagon office responsible for tracking and studying the sightings has preliminarily identified 163 of the reports as “balloon or balloon-entities.” A handful of other reports have been attributed to drones, birds, weather events or airborne debris like plastic bags.

But “initial characterization does not mean positively resolved or unidentified,” the report cautioned. And the remaining 171 reported sightings of UAPs or UFOs continue to be unexplained by the US government.

“Some of these uncharacterized UAP appear to have demonstrated unusual flight characteristics or performance capabilities and require further analysis,” the report found.
The image from video provided by the Department of Defense labelled Gimbal, from 2015, an unexplained object is seen at center as it is tracked as it soars high along the clouds, traveling against the wind. "There's a whole fleet of them," one naval aviator tells another, though only one indistinct object is shown. "It's rotating." The U.S. government has been taking a hard look at unidentified flying objects, under orders from Congress, and a report summarizing what officials know is expected to come out in June 2021. (Department of Defense via AP)

Pentagon offers few answers in UFO investigation but has received several hundred more reports

In short, the intelligence community and the Pentagon still appear to have no explanation for at least some of a series of mysterious flying objects that have been seen moving through restricted military airspace over the last several decades. The majority of the new reports came from US Navy and Air Force pilots and operators “who witnessed UAP during the course of their operational duties and reported the events,” according to the report.

Although the report warned that UAP “pose a safety of flight and collision hazard to air assets” that could require pilots to “adjust flight patterns,” the report stated that there have been no reported collisions between US aircraft and UAP to date.

The Defense Department, under pressure from Congress to investigate so-called UFO or UAP sightings, has actively encouraged pilots and other personnel to report unexplained sightings. The intelligence community released its first report on the matter in 2021.

That report examined 144 reports of UAPs, only one of which investigators were able to explain by the end of the study. Investigators found no evidence that the sightings represented either extraterrestrial life or a major technological advancement by a foreign adversary like Russia or China, but acknowledge that is a possible explanation.

Congress in its year-end defense spending bill then required the Pentagon and the intelligence community to study and report on the matter.

The Thursday report showed a dramatic increase in reported incidents since the 2021 report was issued, an increase that investigators attribute in part to “a better understanding of the possible threats that UAP may represent, either as safety of flight hazards or as potential adversary collection platforms” and in part due to “reduced stigma surrounding UAP reporting.”
The NASA logo is seen at its headquarters in Washington, DC, on June 7, 2022.

NASA announces team of scientists who will study mysterious 'UFO' events in the sky

Although some of the 366 newly identified reports cover incidents that occurred in the 17 years prior to March of 2021, 250 of the recorded sightings have taken place since that date.

The Thursday report acknowledged the ongoing possibility that the sightings may represent a foreign intelligence-collection platform, but investigators do not appear to have amassed any evidence to support that conclusion.

“UAP events continue to occur in restricted or sensitive airspace, highlighting possible concerns for safety of flight or adversary collection activity,” the report said. “We continue to assess that this may result from a collection bias due to the number of active aircraft and sensors, combined with focused attention and guidance to report anomalies.”

The Pentagon and the intelligence community “will continue to investigate any evidence of possible foreign government involvement in UAP events,” the report said.

California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, the former House Intelligence Committee chair, welcomed the release of the report.

“I appreciate the effort undertaken by the ODNI to study and characterize unidentified aerial phenomena reports, and their commitment to ensuring transparency by releasing an unclassified summary to the American public. … Unidentified aerial phenomena remain a national security matter, and I will continue to support thorough investigations of all UAP reports and oversight by the Congress.”

[]

Mrs Robinson - Sina & Cara
https://youtu.be/Vj1fr4DUb8Y
[]

...?
Knock knock
Who's there
Boo
Boo Who
You don't have to cry about it
Happy horny back toad?
I'm restless
I'm time bound
We all pay a price
True... Out
OUT
[]

Re: Keeping the moribund group alive...

<4qheshtvm6hdnol7ccfjur8tg52cvaq2qh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3105&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3105

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 09:25:33 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 01:25 UTC

On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 20:23:01 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 02:12:46 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Brian, m'boy, I like Rishi Sunak, he's sending Challenger tanks to
>> Ukraine. Poland is sending Leopards as well.
>>
>> Bit of a game changer, that. Not that Ukraine needs them, it's doing
>> fine on its own :)
>
>### - tanks on their own wont do much, so it's only a game changer in the
>sense that it marks yet another escalation/upshift of increasingly
>heavy/offensive weapons supplied to ukraine...

That's nonsense. Leopard 2 tanks are the best in the world,
completely outclassing whatever the Russians can bring to the game,
and there are thousands of them scattered through Europe. When these
are unleashed, and they will be, the Russians will lose even more
ground. Russia is on the back foot, it has lost immense amounts of
territory & only holds a few cities & Crimea. The tanks will be a
game changer. You are, again, wrong.

Europe realizes Putin will not stop at Ukraine if he wins therefore
supplies of heavy equipment are increasing all the time. Germany's
stupid incompetent Defence Minister just resigned - put your pointy
cap on, why do you think & what will that matter? C'mon now, think
hard :)

Around 1250 Abrams & Bradleys have just arrived in Poland. Where do
you think they're going.

Every city in the US, Europe & elsewhere in the West is targeted by
thermonuclear warheads from Russia. Now is the perfect time to use a
fierce proxy - Ukraine - with Western high tech weapons - Abrams,
Bradleys, Patriots, ATCMs, more HIMARS, GPS guided penetrators,
cruises, Apaches etc - to beat the criminal bastards without resort to
NUCDETs. And, Brian, that is precisely what is happening.

>thus the war is still slowly getting worse/escalating by degrees and we
>don't know if/when a tipping point will be reached or what that tipping
>point will be...

What fucking tipping point? You've been bleating about that every
since you bet me about 4 years ago that Iran would invade the ME &
attack Israel within 6 months ($50, you fucking welcher).

You're so full of shit sometimes it must backup to your molars.
Therer's no tipping point & when you use that term, you don't
elaborate, you don't DEFINE - you just toss words around like confetti
in a random, meaningless way, hoping some will hit some sort of
undefined target.

Answer this - WHAT tipping point? Define it.

>iow, nada's changed: a clash of the titans (nato Vs. russia) is still on
>the cards, tanks just bringing it all one step closer.

It's already NATO weapons -v- Russian trash weapons. You talking
about a direct clash? Is that what you mean? Why not say it? Why
all these allusions, metaphors, subtleties etc? Just say - NATO will
attack Russia, or Russsia will attack NATO. Say what you fucking
mean, yeah?

If that's what you mean, it will not happen. It hasn't happened since
1949 when NATO was founded, that's 74 fucking years ago - why should
it happen now? Russia provided weapons to Vietnam & Korea, it never
happened then. The US provided weapons to Afgahnistan, it never
happened then. It will NOT happen, Putin is not suicidal nor is
Europe or the US.

Tell me why you think it will happen, use reason & logic, make your
mind WORK.

>(sounds/seems like you're looking forward to it now huh + trust you to go
>the wrong way heh)

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Re: Keeping the moribund group alive...

<op.1yybepeg7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3109&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3109

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 05:12:15 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 05:12 UTC

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 01:25:33 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> all these allusions, metaphors, subtleties etc? Just say - NATO will
> attack Russia, or Russsia will attack NATO. Say what you fucking
> mean, yeah?
>
> If that's what you mean, it will not happen. It hasn't happened since
> 1949 when NATO was founded, that's 74 fucking years ago - why should
> it happen now? Russia provided weapons to Vietnam & Korea, it never
> happened then. The US provided weapons to Afgahnistan, it never
> happened then. It will NOT happen, Putin is not suicidal nor is
> Europe or the US.
>
> Tell me why you think it will happen, use reason & logic, make your
> mind WORK.
>

>> (sounds/seems like you're looking forward to it now huh + trust you to
>> go
>> the wrong way heh)
>
> I have no idea what you're talking about.

### - am saying that, from how you speak/enthuse, it 'seems' like you're
actually 'looking forward' to the coming conflict now??

personally, am the opposite, i DON'T want it to happen coz it likely leads
to ww3, just like the cuban missile crisis that time! (which apparently
all came down to some russian submarine captain refusing to launch his
nuke!? that it came THAT close to disaster!!! so DON'T say it ain't EVER
gonna happen coz it very nearly fuckin' DID already!)

that while you're 'cheering' the arrival of even 'heavier' offensive
weapons to ukraine, you're perhaps not really thinking of the end result
of such a concerted attack upon what has now been declared (by russia) as
being russian territory??

they's gonna defend it with everything they fuckin' gots ya dope!

they's already talking about it on uk tv... about the coming 'decisive'
battle with russia once ukraine's been armed enough!? the tanks themselves
not being the game-changer so much as the political situation that
prevails AFTER the decisive battle (involving tanks) that'll put ukraine
in some kinda stronger position to negotiate...

iow: some big shit is appearing on the horizon! heavy shit that's gonna
decide the outcome of this war one way or another! (and it has to be soon,
this year! because a prolonged war is disastrous for the west's economy,
everyone assuming russia will just fuck off and go away?? riiiiiiight....)

history says russia backed down from the cuban missile crisis, but then
the battle wasn't in their own back yard, whereas this time it is??

they WONT back down iow... and THAT means a... WAR! - because ukraine
can't DO this on their OWN!

and from the looks of things they's ALL getting ready for it! both nato
AND russia!

the chances of it all remaining 'conventional' shrinking by the day...

the 'risk' right now, today, as the tension builds... being that of one
side or the other (i.e., russia 'or' the west) preempting the other in a
nuclear exchange because THAT'S what'll ultimately decide this issue when
nuclear nations are involved/forced into a corner...

(my personal money's on ukraine getting up in russia's face in some kinda
big public frontline/border battle, russia blasting the shit outta them
(as they've done every single time until now etc) the west/nato then
coming massively to their aid while russia's distracted, and nuking 'em
(and prolly china too) with everything they've damn well gots!!!)

europe & russia perforce will be gone, as well as many other eastern
nations too, likely including oz too, whereas america hopes to survive
more or less intact after only losing a few cities etc...

nice plan huh.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: Keeping the moribund group alive...