From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: But who is dreckserb Razovic, the Sick Pig that keeps Jerking off into your Newsgroups?
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,alt.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 16:03:57 +0200
 by: Peeler - Sat, 8 May 2021 14:03 UTC

DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES, EVERYONE:

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.227834@usenetxs.com>

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25.9857@usenetxs.com>

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2.37945@usenetxs.com>

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1.984965@usenetxs.com>

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.168406@usenetxs.com>

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.636319@usenetxs.com>

--
Sexually crippled psychopath Razovic about the picture of a pregnant woman:
"The 'lady' in those pictures is gulity of serial bestiality. Any