From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: The Sound Of DeSantis Imploding
Date: 28 Aug 2023 20:29:35 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 20:29 UTC

| Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was booed and heckled on Sunday
| while attending a prayer vigil in Jacksonville for the
| three victims killed in what authorities say was a racially
| motivated attack at a local Dollar General.
|
| DeSantis, a Republican presidential candidate, and his wife
| were among those who gathered in Jacksonville's Grand Park
| neighborhood to commemorate the victims of the Saturday
| shooting. But not everyone was pleased that the governor
| was there.
<https://www.npr.org/2023/08/28/1196305761/desantis-jacksonville-vigil-booed>

--bks

Re: The Sound Of DeSantis Imploding

<udv2h1$mgh$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31451&group=alt.politics#31451

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: The Sound Of DeSantis Imploding
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 13:40:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 13:40 UTC

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/14/florida-covid-vaccine-desantis-ladapo/>

--bks

Re: The Sound Of DeSantis Imploding

<XnsB07F901488AD0noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.53>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31465&group=alt.politics#31465

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 19:17:59 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 19:17 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

>> | Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was booed and heckled on Sunday
>> | while attending a prayer vigil in Jacksonville for the
>> | three victims killed in what authorities say was a racially
>> | motivated attack at a local Dollar General.
>

> | Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and the state's surgeon
> | general are warning residents under age 65 against the new
> | coronavirus booster, going against the advice of federal
> | health officials who have recommended the shots.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/14/florida-covid-vacci
> ne-desantis-ladapo/>
>
> --bks

DeSantis, protected by the vaccination HE
got wants to deny others that same protection.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Republican.

Re: The Sound Of DeSantis Imploding

<t2a7gi5tjof4msihfr8i8e5tftjlqctn6t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31482&group=alt.politics#31482

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 20:43:10 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 00:43 UTC

On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 19:17:59 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

>> | Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and the state's surgeon
>> | general are warning residents under age 65 against the new
>> | coronavirus booster, going against the advice of federal
>> | health officials who have recommended the shots.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/14/florida-covid-vacci
>> ne-desantis-ladapo/>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> DeSantis, protected by the vaccination HE
>got wants to deny others that same protection.
>
> Hypocrisy, thy name is Republican.

I'd like some specifics on DeSantis' medical degrees.

Swill
--
"Hypocrisy, r-e-p-u-b-l-i-c-a-n, hypocrisy."

Nazi dying in Ukraine - https://tinyurl.com/5n75r8at

GO TRUMP! Go farther! FARTHER! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU . . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: The Sound Of DeSantis Imploding

<uehebd$s6i$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31544&group=alt.politics#31544

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 12:53:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 12:53 UTC

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/ron-desantis-descent-continues-unabated-debate-time-trail-rcna108101>

--bks

Re: The Sound Of DeSantis Imploding

<uek1c8$5hd$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31564&group=alt.politics#31564

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:30:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:30 UTC

<https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/22/desantis-florida-republicans-governor-elections-00117514>

--bks

Re: The Sound Of DeSantis Imploding

<XnsB0875559A4C2Bnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.53>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31565&group=alt.politics#31565

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 13:32:15 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 13:32 UTC

>> | The Florida governor, once seen as the top rival to former
>> | President Donald Trump in the 2024 GOP primary, sits in
>> | fifth place in New Hampshire, according to a CNN poll
>> | released Wednesday. He hasn't visited the state, which
>> | holds the nation's second contest, in more than a month.
>

> | 'Waiting for him to drop out': DeSantis' influence
> | nosedives in Florida
> <https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/22/desantis-florida-republicans-
> governor-elections-00117514>
>
> --bks

Floridians are reeling under their
ongoing insurance crisis while DeSantis
is criscrossing the country yelling about
the evils of Disney and drag shows.

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/homeowners-insurance/why-is-homeowners-
insurance-in-florida-such-a-disaster/

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/climate-