From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Hard Lessons from Nuremburg
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 00:04:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 00:04 UTC

that the Russians still remember:

from:

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/08/big-serge-on-the-summer-campaign-in-ukraine.html

from Zakharova's Weekly Breifing has returned and
has the usual long report about Ukraine.
Here are a few extracts:

"Work to identify and punish Ukrainian criminals fighting
civilians will continue. It makes no difference whether
they commit their crimes arbitrarily or on the orders of
the Kiev regime. Justice will catch up with them...."

Orders, smorders.

The rest of us WILL hold you PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE
for what You do in this life for the rest of us.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Re: Hard Lessons from Nuremburg

<Uq2IM.1329617$euB5.1070161@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31161&group=alt.politics#31161

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Hard Lessons from Nuremburg
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:35:16 GMT
 by: John Doe - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:35 UTC

> that the Russians still remember:
>
> from:
>
> https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/08/
> big-serge-on-the-summer-campaign-in-ukraine.html
>
> from Zakharova's Weekly Breifing has returned and
> has the usual long report about Ukraine.
> Here are a few extracts:
>
> "Work to identify and punish Ukrainian criminals fighting
> civilians will continue. It makes no difference whether
> they commit their crimes arbitrarily or on the orders of
> the Kiev regime. Justice will catch up with them...."
>
> Orders, smorders.
>
> The rest of us WILL hold you PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE
> for what You do in this life for the rest of us.
>
> Dhu

We also need to remember the Russians destroying a massive number of civilian targets and raping and torturing Ukranians. Putin is guilty of war crimes
almost every single day.

TRUMP oh phone: Get me out of here!
PUTIN on phone: I'll send a plane!

Re: Hard Lessons from Nuremburg

<udpr9v$1j6q3$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31363&group=alt.politics#31363

From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:06:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:06 UTC

On Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:35:16 GMT, John Doe wrote:

>> that the Russians still remember:
>>
>> from:
>>
>> https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/08/
>> big-serge-on-the-summer-campaign-in-ukraine.html
>>
>> from Zakharova's Weekly Breifing has returned and
>> has the usual long report about Ukraine.
>> Here are a few extracts:
>>
>> "Work to identify and punish Ukrainian criminals fighting
>> civilians will continue. It makes no difference whether
>> they commit their crimes arbitrarily or on the orders of
>> the Kiev regime. Justice will catch up with them...."
>>
>> Orders, smorders.
>>
>> The rest of us WILL hold you PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE
>> for what You do in this life for the rest of us.
>>
>> Dhu
>>

> We also need to remember the Russians destroying a massive number of civilian targets and raping and torturing Ukranians. Putin is guilty of war crimes
> almost every single day.
>
> TRUMP oh phone: Get me out of here!
> PUTIN on phone: I'll send a plane!

Our MICies need a war or they go TITS UP.
And that includes the F*s in Tula, too.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

interests / alt.politics / Hard Lessons from Nuremburg