From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trump's Other Other Lawsuit
Date: 4 Sep 2023 12:35:44 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 12:35 UTC

| Trump is in big trouble with the New York Attorney General
| civil fraud lawsuit approaching in a few weeks. Big
| trouble. @RonFilipkowski did a deep dive into the 450+ page
| deposition transcript where Donald Trump's peak malignant
| narcissist came out as he seemed to admit the central
| allegations in lawsuit and also threw Eric Trump under the
| bus. Trump claimed Mar-A-Lago was valued at $1.25 billion
| and that his Miami Doral property was worth "many billions
| of dollars." Also, Trump claimed his dumb NFTs were worth
| $82k. Michael Popok and I discuss how important this case
| is. Take a watch and let me know what you think. This show
| is called Legal AF.
|
| https://youtu.be/JHfoyAfu1Dc?si=zNG3iKiR0haSKdNK

<https://twitter.com/meiselasb/status/1698544132032278871>

--bks

Re: Trump's Other Other Lawsuit

<b5lcfit2pamhkakjgrp4qfmkpbd4i224md@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31242&group=alt.politics#31242

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Trump's Other Other Lawsuit
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 18:06:10 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 22:06 UTC

On 4 Sep 2023 12:35:44 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Trump is in big trouble with the New York Attorney General
> | civil fraud lawsuit approaching in a few weeks. Big
> | trouble. @RonFilipkowski did a deep dive into the 450+ page
> | deposition transcript where Donald Trump's peak malignant
> | narcissist came out as he seemed to admit the central
> | allegations in lawsuit and also threw Eric Trump under the
> | bus. Trump claimed Mar-A-Lago was valued at $1.25 billion
> | and that his Miami Doral property was worth "many billions
> | of dollars." Also, Trump claimed his dumb NFTs were worth
> | $82k. Michael Popok and I discuss how important this case
> | is. Take a watch and let me know what you think. This show
> | is called Legal AF.
> |
> | https://youtu.be/JHfoyAfu1Dc?si=zNG3iKiR0haSKdNK
> |
><https://twitter.com/meiselasb/status/1698544132032278871>
>
> --bks

Not a fan of Meidas Touch.

Swill
--
It’s OK to not immediately know how a person identifies
or who they are attracted to, and still be kind to them.

Except for Nazis.

Dead Nazi slut - https://tinyurl.com/msjfres9
Handsome young Nazi looking for slut - https://tinyurl.com/225cj6r9

GO TRUMP! Go farther! FARTHER! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU . . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump's Other Other Lawsuit

<ud86la$of7$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31261&group=alt.politics#31261

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 21:30:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 21:30 UTC

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/ny-attorney-general-letitia-james-asks-court-sanction-trump-eldest-son-rcna103464>

--bks

Re: Trump's Other Other Lawsuit

<k41gfihrk9mj5ln84p3ri34nu0em6o9mvm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31263&group=alt.politics#31263

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 00:51:07 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 04:51 UTC

--

LOCK HIM UP.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Dead Nazi Series: Goering - https://tinyurl.com/5dksebj5