Look before you leap. -- Samuel Butler

interests / alt.politics / Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

SubjectAuthor
* Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberMitchell Holman
|`* Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberKen
| +- Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberMaryanne
| +* Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberMitchell Holman
| |+- Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberJohn Doe
| |`* Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberKen
| | +* Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberRudy Canoza
| | |`- Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberKen
| | +* Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberGovernor Swill
| | |`* Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberMitchell Holman
| | | +* Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberDavid Hartung
| | | `* Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 Octobersuper70s
| | |  +- Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberPaul Jackson
| | |  `* Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberWhataWonderfulWorld
| | |   `- Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberGovernor Swill
| | `- Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberJohn Doe
| +- Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberRudy Canoza
| `- Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberGovernor Swill
+- Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberGar
`- Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 OctoberGavin

1
Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<udi04c$c3l$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31296&group=alt.politics#31296

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October
Date: 9 Sep 2023 14:40:12 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 14:40 UTC

| Trump civil fraud trial in New York will last nearly three
| months, judge says
|
| Judge Arthur Engoron said in an order that the bench trial,
| set to begin on Oct. 2, is not expected to wrap up until
| Dec. 22.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trumps-new-york-fraud-trial-will-last-nearly-3-months-judge-rcna104100>

--bks

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<XnsB07A653439C1Dnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.52>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31297&group=alt.politics#31297

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 15:05:01 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 15:05 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | Trump civil fraud trial in New York will last nearly three
> | months, judge says
> |
> | Judge Arthur Engoron said in an order that the bench trial,
> | set to begin on Oct. 2, is not expected to wrap up until
> | Dec. 22.
> <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trumps-new-york-f
> raud-trial-will-last-nearly-3-months-judge-rcna104100>
>
> --bks

Watch this space for the "New Yorkers
hate Trump he can't get a fair trial" rant.

From people who refuse to ask themselves
WHY people in New York - where Trump is from -
hate him so much.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<udi3g2$4jsm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31298&group=alt.politics#31298

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 10:37:35 -0500
 by: Ken - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 15:37 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote:
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Trump civil fraud trial in New York will last nearly three
>> | months, judge says
>> |
>> | Judge Arthur Engoron said in an order that the bench trial,
>> | set to begin on Oct. 2, is not expected to wrap up until
>> | Dec. 22.
>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trumps-new-york-f
>> raud-trial-will-last-nearly-3-months-judge-rcna104100>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> Watch this space for the "New Yorkers
> hate Trump he can't get a fair trial" rant.
>
> From people who refuse to ask themselves
> WHY people in New York - where Trump is from -
> hate him so much.

Could it be that most New Yorker's are liberals and want the government
to do for them, what they should be doing for themselves?? Trump is a
conservative, and he believes in making opportunity available rather
than guaranteeing success.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<udi44d$4kud$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31299&group=alt.politics#31299

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.fan.marty.the.gay-pigboy
From: now...@protonmail.com (Gar)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 15:48:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gar - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 15:48 UTC

> | Trump civil fraud trial in New York will last nearly three
> | months, judge says
> |
> | Judge Arthur Engoron said in an order that the bench trial,
> | set to begin on Oct. 2, is not expected to wrap up until
> | Dec. 22.
><https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trumps-new-york-frau
>d-trial-will-last-nearly-3-months-judge-rcna104100>
>
> --bks

I hear there's a Witch hunt going on.

Do they still burn Witches at the stake?

Bad news for Trump if the jury decides he's a Witch.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<udi478$4kud$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31300&group=alt.politics#31300

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.fan.marty.the.gay-pigboy
From: now...@protonmail.com (Maryanne)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 15:50:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Maryanne - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 15:50 UTC

>Could it be that most New Yorker's are liberals and want the government
>to do for them, what they should be doing for themselves?? Trump is a
>conservative, and he believes in making opportunity available rather
>than guaranteeing success.

If troublemaking seditious rightists would learn to stay out of trouble and
obey the law, Democrat Patriots wouldn't be putting them on trial, convicting
them and locking them up.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<XnsB07A6D3948603noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.54>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31301&group=alt.politics#31301

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 15:52:19 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 15:52 UTC

Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:udi3g2$4jsm$1@dont-email.me:

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

>>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trumps-new-
york-f
>>> raud-trial-will-last-nearly-3-months-judge-rcna104100>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>

>> Watch this space for the "New Yorkers
>> hate Trump he can't get a fair trial" rant.
>>
>> From people who refuse to ask themselves
>> WHY people in New York - where Trump is from -
>> hate him so much.
>>

> Could it be that most New Yorker's are liberals and want the government
> to do for them, what they should be doing for themselves?? Trump is a
> conservative, and he believes in making opportunity available rather
> than guaranteeing success.

Trump lives in New York,
all the locals grow to hate
him, Trump moves to Washington,
all the locals grow to hate him,
Trump moves to Florida, all his
neighbors grow to hate him.

Why is that, do you think?

Trump�s Mar-a-Lago Neighbors:
Get the Hell Off Our Lawn
DECEMBER 16, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/5eav2vvc

Mar-a-Lago neighbors say Trump can�t
live there after White House
https://tinyurl.com/2en4wh33

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<nv1LM.30682$Flj7.11307@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31302&group=alt.politics#31302

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 16:58:59 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 16:58 UTC

> Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:udi3g2$4jsm$1@dont-email.me:
>
> > Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > > bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> york-f

> > > Watch this space for the "New Yorkers
> > > hate Trump he can't get a fair trial" rant.
> > >
> > > From people who refuse to ask themselves
> > > WHY people in New York - where Trump is from -
> > > hate him so much.
> > >

> > Could it be that most New Yorker's are liberals and want the government
> > to do for them, what they should be doing for themselves?? Trump is a
> > conservative, and he believes in making opportunity available rather
> > than guaranteeing success.
> >

> Trump lives in New York,
> all the locals grow to hate
> him, Trump moves to Washington,
> all the locals grow to hate him,
> Trump moves to Florida, all his
> neighbors grow to hate him.
>
> Why is that, do you think?

Exactly. Most of time Trump was in NY, he acted like a liberal, donating to Clintons, etc, so it wasn't any political leanings that made people hate
him.

They began to hate him because they have functioning BS detectors. They don't like people who order all their Black employees to be hidden when he
visits. They don't like people who put up full page ads demanding that people who have been already exonerated be imprisoned.

That's also the fundamental reason all the people testifying against Trump now are Republicans. To know his true nature is to hate him.

Anyone who is patriotic for the USA and respects the constitution and respects the institution of marriage and the notion of decency will hate him
if they get to know him.

> Trump�s Mar-a-Lago Neighbors:
> Get the Hell Off Our Lawn
> DECEMBER 16, 2020
> https://tinyurl.com/5eav2vvc
>

> Mar-a-Lago neighbors say Trump can�t
> live there after White House
> https://tinyurl.com/2en4wh33

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<EJ1LM.1293765$AsA.1002311@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31303&group=alt.politics#31303

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: rc....@hendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 10:14:12 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 17:14 UTC

On 9/9/2023 8:37 AM, "Ken," the shit-reeking dirty-diaper-wearing drooling
senile geriatric whose parents were white supremacist Democrats, lied:

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

>>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trumps-new-york-f
>>> raud-trial-will-last-nearly-3-months-judge-rcna104100>
>>>
>>>      --bks
>>>

>>       Watch this space for the "New Yorkers
>> hate Trump he can't get a fair trial" rant.
>>
>>       From people who refuse to ask themselves
>> WHY people in New York - where Trump is from -
>> hate him so much.
>>

> Could it be that most New Yorker's [sic]

*New Yorkers*, you illiterate shit-encrusted Alzheimer's patient — no apostrophe.

> are liberals and want the government to do
> for them,[Hartung comma] what they should be doing for themselves??

No, fuck off. And the comma is wrong.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<udifo9$6bgf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31304&group=alt.politics#31304

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 14:06:46 -0500
 by: Ken - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 19:06 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:udi3g2$4jsm$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> york-f

>>> Watch this space for the "New Yorkers
>>> hate Trump he can't get a fair trial" rant.
>>>
>>> From people who refuse to ask themselves
>>> WHY people in New York - where Trump is from -
>>> hate him so much.
>>>

>> Could it be that most New Yorker's are liberals and want the government
>> to do for them, what they should be doing for themselves?? Trump is a
>> conservative, and he believes in making opportunity available rather
>> than guaranteeing success.
>>

> Trump lives in New York,
> all the locals grow to hate
> him, Trump moves to Washington,
> all the locals grow to hate him,
> Trump moves to Florida, all his
> neighbors grow to hate him.
>
> Why is that, do you think?

When the first thing our current president does when taking office is to
cancel all that Trump had done, and proclaim that all minorities are
victims of "White Supremacy" and Trump is white, what do you expect
cities that are dominated by minorities to do and say??

We have a fool in the presidency who often doesn't know where he is, why
he does and says things, can barely stand up, and has been using his
position to enrich his family for decades. And you hate Trump?? You
are beginning to sound like Rudy!!!

> Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Neighbors:
> Get the Hell Off Our Lawn
> DECEMBER 16, 2020
> https://tinyurl.com/5eav2vvc
>

> Mar-a-Lago neighbors say Trump can’t
> live there after White House
> https://tinyurl.com/2en4wh33

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<udifrm$69dk$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31305&group=alt.politics#31305

From: now...@protonmail.com (Gavin)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 19:08:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gavin - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 19:08 UTC

> | Trump civil fraud trial in New York will last nearly three
> | months, judge says
> |
> | Judge Arthur Engoron said in an order that the bench trial,
> | set to begin on Oct. 2, is not expected to wrap up until
> | Dec. 22.
><https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/donald-trumps-new-york-frau
>d-trial-will-last-nearly-3-months-judge-rcna104100>
>
> --bks

Another bad week to be a rightist.

Ex-Leader of Proud Boys Sentenced to 22 Years in Jan. 6 Sedition Case.
Judge refuses to move prosecution of Mark Meadows to federal court.
Peter Navarro convicted of contempt for defying Jan. 6 select committee.
Trump is liable for defamation in second E. Jean Carroll case, judge rules.
Biden blocks oil drilling on 10M acres in Alaska, including leases Trump
sold.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<h45LM.170547$uEkc.15768@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31306&group=alt.politics#31306

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: rc....@hendrie.con (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 14:03:08 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 21:03 UTC

On 9/9/2023 12:06 PM, "Ken," the shit-reeking dirty-diaper-wearing drooling
senile geriatric whose parents were white supremacist Democrats, lied:

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:udi3g2$4jsm$1@dont-email.me:

>> york-f

>>> Could it be that most New Yorker's are liberals and want the government
>>> to do for them, what they should be doing for themselves??  Trump is a
>>> conservative, and he believes in making opportunity available rather
>>> than guaranteeing success.
>>>

>>       Trump lives in New York,
>> all the locals grow to hate
>> him, Trump moves to Washington,
>> all the locals grow to hate him,
>> Trump moves to Florida, all his
>> neighbors grow to hate him.
>>
>>       Why is that, do you think?
>>

> When the first thing our current president does when taking office is to cancel
> all that Trump had done,

No need to read past that lie, "Ken," you shit-encrusted dirty-diaper-wearing
geriatric invalid.

--
Canoza's law: Hartung is *always* wrong.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<udj3r0$90vh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31308&group=alt.politics#31308

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 19:49:33 -0500
 by: Ken - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 00:49 UTC

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/9/2023 12:06 PM, "Ken," the shit-reeking dirty-diaper-wearing
> drooling senile geriatric whose parents were white supremacist
> Democrats, lied:
>
>> Mitchell Holman wrote:

>>> york-f

>>>       Trump lives in New York,
>>> all the locals grow to hate
>>> him, Trump moves to Washington,
>>> all the locals grow to hate him,
>>> Trump moves to Florida, all his
>>> neighbors grow to hate him.
>>>
>>>       Why is that, do you think?
>>>

>> When the first thing our current president does when taking office is
>> to cancel all that Trump had done,
>
> No need to read past that lie, "Ken," you shit-encrusted
> dirty-diaper-wearing geriatric invalid.

I hope your patrons at the Jolly Kone are more satisfied than the
readers of your comments on the newsgroups. The best you seem to be
able to do on the newsgroups is to correct grammar errors. Have you
applied for a position with the Biden administration??

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<s6lqfil952csgfvef1j5klg4m3qpara0kq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31309&group=alt.politics#31309

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 01:35:06 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 05:35 UTC

On Sat, 9 Sep 2023 10:37:35 -0500, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:

>Trump is a conservative,

BWAHA! BWAHAHAHAHA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Trump, a "conservative"?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swill
--
"He's an IT guy and a computer guy but he's not a cyber guy." - Stupid
things Mike Lindell says.

Dead Nazi Series: Nazi spy execution - https://tinyurl.com/ytbrkmnh

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<4dlqfi949jkcnoi88m3sd0hr911gmb4g8q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31310&group=alt.politics#31310

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 01:45:08 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 05:45 UTC

On Sat, 9 Sep 2023 14:06:46 -0500, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote

>>> Could it be that most New Yorker's are liberals and want the government
>>> to do for them, what they should be doing for themselves?? Trump is a
>>> conservative, and he believes in making opportunity available rather
>>> than guaranteeing success.
>>
>> Trump lives in New York, all the locals grow to hate
>> him, Trump moves to Washington, all the locals grow to hate him,
>> Trump moves to Florida, all his neighbors grow to hate him.
>>
>> Why is that, do you think?

>When the first thing our current president does when taking office is to
>cancel all that Trump had done, and proclaim that all minorities are
>victims of "White Supremacy" and Trump is white, what do you expect
>cities that are dominated by minorities to do and say??

"He hit me first right after I hit him back!"

>We have a fool in the presidency

Not since Jan 20, 2021.

>who often doesn't know where he is, why
>he does and says things, can barely stand up, and has been using his
>position to enrich his family for decades. And you hate Trump??

Everybody else hates him. Everybody who gets to know him ends up hating him.

>> Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Neighbors: Get the Hell Off Our Lawn
>> DECEMBER 16, 2020 https://tinyurl.com/5eav2vvc
>>
>> Mar-a-Lago neighbors say Trump can’t live there after White House
>> 17 Dec 2020 https://tinyurl.com/2en4wh33

He complains he can't get a fair trial in New York because everybody hates him there.
He complains he can't get a fair trial in DC because everybody hates him there.
He complains he can't get a fair trial in Florida because everybody hates him there.
He complains he can't get a fair trial in Georgia because everybody hates him there.

So the only way to get him a fair trial is to move somewhere where no one hates him?

Has he ever been to Mars?

Swill
--
"He's an IT guy and a computer guy but he's not a cyber guy." - Stupid
things Mike Lindell says.

Dead Nazi Series: Nazi spy execution - https://tinyurl.com/ytbrkmnh

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<XnsB07B62BAC6FF7noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.53>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31311&group=alt.politics#31311

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 14:50:32 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 14:50 UTC

Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 9 Sep 2023 14:06:46 -0500, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>>Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote

>>> Trump lives in New York, all the locals grow to hate
>>> him, Trump moves to Washington, all the locals grow to hate him,
>>> Trump moves to Florida, all his neighbors grow to hate him.
>>>
>>> Why is that, do you think?
>
>>When the first thing our current president does when taking office is
>>to cancel all that Trump had done, and proclaim that all minorities
>>are victims of "White Supremacy" and Trump is white, what do you
>>expect cities that are dominated by minorities to do and say??
>
> "He hit me first right after I hit him back!"
>
>>We have a fool in the presidency
>
> Not since Jan 20, 2021.
>
>>who often doesn't know where he is, why
>>he does and says things, can barely stand up, and has been using his
>>position to enrich his family for decades. And you hate Trump??
>
> Everybody else hates him. Everybody who gets to know him ends up
> hating him.
>
>>> Trump�s Mar-a-Lago Neighbors: Get the Hell Off Our Lawn
>>> DECEMBER 16, 2020 https://tinyurl.com/5eav2vvc
>>>
>>> Mar-a-Lago neighbors say Trump can�t live there after White House
>>> 17 Dec 2020 https://tinyurl.com/2en4wh33
>
> He complains he can't get a fair trial in New York because everybody
> hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in DC because
> everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in
> Florida because everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a
> fair trial in Georgia because everybody hates him there.

Even his Mar-a-Lago staff hates him
judging by how many are lining up to
testify against him.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<HKlLM.72905$9o89.59100@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31314&group=alt.politics#31314

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 16:00:39 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 16:00 UTC

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:udi3g2$4jsm$1@dont-email.me:

> > york-f

> > > Could it be that most New Yorker's are liberals and want the government
> > > to do for them, what they should be doing for themselves?? Trump is a
> > > conservative, and he believes in making opportunity available rather
> > > than guaranteeing success.
> > >

> > Trump lives in New York,
> > all the locals grow to hate
> > him, Trump moves to Washington,
> > all the locals grow to hate him,
> > Trump moves to Florida, all his
> > neighbors grow to hate him.
> >
> > Why is that, do you think?
> >

> When the first thing our current president does when taking office is to
> cancel all that Trump had done, and proclaim that all minorities are
> victims of "White Supremacy" and Trump is white, what do you expect
> cities that are dominated by minorities to do and say??

Wow. So many lies in such a short paragraph. It's like this person watches Fox "news" and believes what they say. Sad.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<Fxudndh0nL3ybmD5nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31315&group=alt.politics#31315

Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 11:48:47 -0500
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 16:48 UTC

On 9/10/23 09:50, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> When the first thing our current president does when taking office is
>>> to cancel all that Trump had done, and proclaim that all minorities
>>> are victims of "White Supremacy" and Trump is white, what do you
>>> expect cities that are dominated by minorities to do and say??
>>
>> "He hit me first right after I hit him back!"
>>
>>> We have a fool in the presidency
>>
>> Not since Jan 20, 2021.
>>
>>> who often doesn't know where he is, why
>>> he does and says things, can barely stand up, and has been using his
>>> position to enrich his family for decades. And you hate Trump??
>>
>> Everybody else hates him. Everybody who gets to know him ends up
>> hating him.

>> He complains he can't get a fair trial in New York because everybody
>> hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in DC because
>> everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in
>> Florida because everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a
>> fair trial in Georgia because everybody hates him there.
>

> Even his Mar-a-Lago staff hates him
> judging by how many are lining up to
> testify against him.

Liking him is not the issue, I am not particularly fond of Donald Trump.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<_umLM.245607$ftCb.162923@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31316&group=alt.politics#31316

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: lb...@cap.con (Lou Bricano)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 09:52:10 -0700
 by: Lou Bricano - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 16:52 UTC

On 9/10/2023 9:48 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 9/10/23 09:50, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> "He hit me first right after I hit him back!"

>>> Not since Jan 20, 2021.

>>> Everybody else hates him.  Everybody who gets to know him ends up
>>> hating him.

>>> He complains he can't get a fair trial in New York because everybody
>>> hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in DC because
>>> everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in
>>> Florida because everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a
>>> fair trial in Georgia because everybody hates him there.
>>

>> Even his Mar-a-Lago staff hates him
>> judging by how many are lining up to
>> testify against him.
>
> Liking him is not the issue,[Hartung comma] I am not particularly fond of Donald Trump.

Cut the bullshit, you liar. You adore Trump, you think he was the best
president in history, and you can't wait to vote for him again. You think Trump
did nothing wrong in *any* of the 91 counts against him (he did lots wrong); you
think the prosecution of him is "political" (it is not); and you think he is the
greatest living American. You're a fucking idiot.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<XnsB07B81815D119noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.54>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31318&group=alt.politics#31318

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 17:52:04 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 17:52 UTC

David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote in

> On 9/10/23 09:50, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> "He hit me first right after I hit him back!"

>>> Not since Jan 20, 2021.

>>> Everybody else hates him. Everybody who gets to know him ends up
>>> hating him.

>>> He complains he can't get a fair trial in New York because everybody
>>> hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in DC because
>>> everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in
>>> Florida because everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get
a >>> fair trial in Georgia because everybody hates him there.

>> Even his Mar-a-Lago staff hates him
>> judging by how many are lining up to
>> testify against him.
>
> Liking him is not the issue,

Tell that to your fellow Trumpers who
whine that Trump can't get a fair trial
since everyone everywhere hates him.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<super70s-A0E294.22294610092023@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31323&group=alt.politics#31323

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 22:29:46 -0500
 by: super70s - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 03:29 UTC

In article <XnsB07B62BAC6FF7noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.53>,
Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in
> > He complains he can't get a fair trial in New York because everybody
> > hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in DC because
> > everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in
> > Florida because everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a
> > fair trial in Georgia because everybody hates him there.
>

> Even his Mar-a-Lago staff hates him
> judging by how many are lining up to
> testify against him.

I remember reading witness accounts of one time when he jumped all over
a waiter because his steak wasn't cooked the way he liked it.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<Y2yLM.149885$RDRe.50391@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31324&group=alt.politics#31324

From: pj...@costco.con (Paul Jackson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 23:01:17 -0700
 by: Paul Jackson - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 06:01 UTC

On 9/10/2023 8:29 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article <XnsB07B62BAC6FF7noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.53>,
> Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> He complains he can't get a fair trial in New York because everybody
>>> hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in DC because
>>> everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in
>>> Florida because everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a
>>> fair trial in Georgia because everybody hates him there.
>>

>> Even his Mar-a-Lago staff hates him
>> judging by how many are lining up to
>> testify against him.
>
> I remember reading witness accounts of one time when he jumped all over
> a waiter because his steak wasn't cooked the way he liked it.

Of course the Orange Fat Fuck (OFF) would do that, despite the fact the waiter
didn't cook the steak and isn't expected to check how the cook did cook it.

Trump is a vulgar beast, a brute. He deserves no kindness, no benefit of the doubt.

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<XnsB07CAAE8F8B9Afoofoobar@85.12.62.240>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31325&group=alt.politics#31325

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: thunnusa...@hotmail.com (WhataWonderfulWorld)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 06:48:17 GMT
 by: WhataWonderfulWorld - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 06:48 UTC

super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote in news:super70s-
A0E294.22294610092023@reader.eternal-september.org:

> In article <XnsB07B62BAC6FF7noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.53>,
> Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in
>> > He complains he can't get a fair trial in New York because everybody
>> > hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in DC because
>> > everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a fair trial in
>> > Florida because everybody hates him there. He complains he can't get a
>> > fair trial in Georgia because everybody hates him there.
>>

>> Even his Mar-a-Lago staff hates him
>> judging by how many are lining up to
>> testify against him.
>
> I remember reading witness accounts of one time when he jumped all over
> a waiter because his steak wasn't cooked the way he liked it.

Well this will not be a problem if he goes inside for a wee streach

Re: Trump's Fraud Trial Begins 2 October

<9mrtfi9e78d1qehf31l9qnn96jj4s8hrk4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31326&group=alt.politics#31326

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 06:42:17 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:42 UTC

On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 06:48:17 GMT, WhataWonderfulWorld <thunnusalbacares@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote in news:super70s-
>A0E294.22294610092023@reader.eternal-september.org:
>
>> In article <XnsB07B62BAC6FF7noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.53>,
>> Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>

>>> Even his Mar-a-Lago staff hates him
>>> judging by how many are lining up to
>>> testify against him.
>>
>> I remember reading witness accounts of one time when he jumped all over
>> a waiter because his steak wasn't cooked the way he liked it.
>
>Well this will not be a problem if he goes inside for a wee streach

"I ordered the Coq Au Vin, not this chicken stew and biscuits shit!"

Swill