Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 09:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Gordon Chang on Chinese President's 'menacing' message to the West -
Gatestone Institute Senior Fellow Gordon Chang reacts to Chinese President Xi
Jinping's hostile message to the west, arguing 'China believes it has the
right ----------------------
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 16:53 UTC

Gordon Chang on Chinese President's 'menacing' message to the West - Gatestone Institute Senior Fellow Gordon Chang reacts to Chinese President Xi Jinping's hostile message to the west, arguing 'China believes it has the right
to take territories from others.' Well, the Europeans did, too. Portugal, Spain,
Netherlands, England, France,... took land/enslaved their people from China,
India, all of Africa, South America, Pacific Islanders, the Middle East,...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gordon-chang-on-chinese-president-s-menacing-message-to-the-west/vi-AALLqR2?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Gordon Chang on Chinese President's 'menacing' message to the West - Gatestone Institute Senior Fellow Gordon Chang reacts to Chinese President Xi Jinping's hostile message to the west, arguing 'China believes it has the right -------------------

<a7bd2234-900f-400d-869b-aa2a666678b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3131&group=soc.culture.china#3131

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 18:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Gordon Chang on Chinese President's 'menacing' message to the
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 01:52 UTC

On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 12:53:57 AM UTC+8, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> Gordon Chang on Chinese President's 'menacing' message to the West - Gatestone Institute Senior Fellow Gordon Chang reacts to Chinese President Xi Jinping's hostile message to the west, arguing 'China believes it has the right
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> to take territories from others.' Well, the Europeans did, too. Portugal, Spain,
> Netherlands, England, France,... took land/enslaved their people from China,
> India, all of Africa, South America, Pacific Islanders, the Middle East,....
>

> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gordon-chang-on-chinese-president-s-menacing-message-to-the-west/vi-AALLqR2?ocid=msedgntp
--------

Oh, this Gordon Chang clown is still around. He wrote "The Coming Collapse of China" years ago, when even then knowledgeable people knew China was not going to collapse. Now, years later, China looks to overtake the US economically. Gordon Chang can only survive in the US, where it is so easy to sell snake oil and become rich.

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Gordon Chang on Chinese President's 'menacing' message to the West - Gatestone Institute Senior Fellow Gordon Chang reacts to Chinese President Xi Jinping's hostile message to the west, arguing 'China believes it has the right -------------------