Cheer Up! Things are getting worse at a slower rate.

interests / alt.politics / Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Not Recovering $80 Billion in Military Equipment Left Behind

SubjectAuthor
* Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Not Recovering $80 BilliPaul Ragna
+* Re: Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Notpothead
|`- Re: Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Not Recovering $80 BJerry
`- Re: Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Not Recovering $80 BMichael Fejes

1
Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Not Recovering $80 Billion in Military Equipment Left Behind

<XnsB07C969519BF2882000099222@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31336&group=alt.politics#31336

From: tpragna1...@gmail.com (Paul Ragna)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Not Recovering $80 Billion in Military Equipment Left Behind
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 18:48:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Paul Ragna - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 18:48 UTC

Seeing as everything Joe Biden touches turns to shit, at least there is
one job he might be able to handle.
Picking up feces.

"After Losing 13 Service Members in Kabul, Biden�s Final Order Focuses on
Picking Up �Human Feces� Not Recovering $80 Billion in Military Equipment
Left Behind"

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/after-losing-13-service-
members-kabul-bidens-final/>

"This year marks the second anniversary of the Kabul Airport bombing
attack, killing 13 US servicemen and women.

NEVER FORGET � Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Joint Chief Chairman Mark
Milley, and CentCom Commander General Kenneth McKenzie all knew about the
Kabul Airport terrorist bombing at the Abbey Gate hours in advance.

Commanders calling in from Kabul relayed that the Abbey Gate, where
American citizens had been told to gather in order to gain entrance to
the airport, was the �highest risk� and detailed their plans to protect
the airport."

"Previously, American heroes confirmed to The Gateway Pundit that US
brass knew the suicide bomber was in the area of the Kabul Airport but
military brass would not let them take him out."

"US Marine sniper later testified that this was true. He was not allowed
to take out the bomber.

Sgt. Tyler Vargas-Andrews, a U.S. Marine Corps sniper who served in
Afghanistan during the surrender to the Taliban forces, testified before
Congress earlier this year. Vargas told Congress he was denied permission
to shoot the suicide bomber in Afghanistan that killed 13 service members
and over 170 civilians.

From his testimony:

Over the communication network we passed that there was a potential
threat and an ID attack imminent. This was as serious as it could get. I
requested engagement authority while my team leader was ready on the M110
semiautomatic sniper system. The response: Leadership did not have the
engagement authority for us. Do not engage. I requested for the battalion
commander, lieutenant Colonel Brad Whited, to come to the tower to see
what we did. Wile we waited for him psychological operations individuals
came to our tower immediately and confirmed the suspect met the suicide
bomber description."

"He eventually arrived, and we showed him our evidence, the photos we had
of the two men. We reassured him of the ease of fire on the suicide
bomber. Pointedly, we asked him for engagement authority and permission.
We asked him if we could shoot. Our battalion commander said, and I
quote, �I don�t know,� end quote. Myself and my team leader asked very
harshly, �Well, who does? Because this is your responsibility, sir.�

He again replied he did not know, but would find out. We received no
update and never got our answer. Eventually, the individual disappeared.
To this day, we believe he was a suicide bomber. We made everyone on the
ground aware operations had briefly halted, but then started again. Plain
and simple, we were ignored. Our expertise was disregarded. No one was
held accountable for our safety.

Joe Biden allowed the Islamic bomber Abdul Reham al Logari to escape
Bagram Air Base prison after the Biden regime ordered to abandon the base
in the middle of the night."

"Abdul Rehman was incarcerated at the Bagram prison for the past four
years until he was set free by the Taliban terrorists.

On Sunday, the New York Post reported that a new book reveals troubling
details about the final days of U.S. military presence in Afghanistan.

A new book titled �Kabul: The Untold Story of Biden�s Fiasco and the
American Warriors Who Fought to the End� has thrown light on the
degradation and humiliation suffered by U.S. Marines during the last days
of America�s presence in Afghanistan in August 2021."

"According to the book by authors Jerry Dunleavy and James Hasson, U.S.
Marines were ordered to pick up human feces and other unspeakable trash
at Kabul airport to leave the facility �pristine for the Taliban.�"

Re: Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Not Recovering $80 Billion in Military Equipment Left Behind

<udnrsk$1637u$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31342&group=alt.politics#31342

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Not
Recovering $80 Billion in Military Equipment Left Behind
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 20:04:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 20:04 UTC

On 2023-09-11, Paul Ragna <tpragna1900O@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> Bagram Air Base prison after the Biden regime ordered to abandon the base
> in the middle of the night."
>
> "Abdul Rehman was incarcerated at the Bagram prison for the past four
> years until he was set free by the Taliban terrorists.
>
> On Sunday, the New York Post reported that a new book reveals troubling
> details about the final days of U.S. military presence in Afghanistan.
>
> A new book titled “Kabul: The Untold Story of Biden’s Fiasco and the
> American Warriors Who Fought to the End” has thrown light on the
> degradation and humiliation suffered by U.S. Marines during the last days
> of America’s presence in Afghanistan in August 2021."
>
> "According to the book by authors Jerry Dunleavy and James Hasson, U.S.
> Marines were ordered to pick up human feces and other unspeakable trash
> at Kabul airport to leave the facility “pristine for the Taliban.”"

Maybe Nancy Pelosi can hire him for the poop patrol in SF?
It's something Biden might understand.
Although my suspicion is he will fuck that up too.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Not Recovering $80 Billion in Military Equipment Left Behind

<udnumr$pc7d$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31343&group=alt.politics#31343

From: jer...@twitter.com (Jerry)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 20:52:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jerry - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 20:52 UTC

On 11 Sep 2023, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> posted some

> [...]
>> years until he was set free by the Taliban terrorists.
>>
>> On Sunday, the New York Post reported that a new book reveals
>> troubling details about the final days of U.S. military presence in
>> Afghanistan.
>>
>> A new book titled “Kabul: The Untold Story of Biden’s Fiasco and
>> the American Warriors Who Fought to the End” has thrown light on the
>> degradation and humiliation suffered by U.S. Marines during the last
>> days of America’s presence in Afghanistan in August 2021."
>>
>> "According to the book by authors Jerry Dunleavy and James Hasson,
>> U.S. Marines were ordered to pick up human feces and other
>> unspeakable trash at Kabul airport to leave the facility “pristine
>> for the Taliban.”"
>>

> Maybe Nancy Pelosi can hire him for the poop patrol in SF?
> It's something Biden might understand.
> Although my suspicion is he will fuck that up too.

That's what Joe does when he sniffs kids. He's sniffing for poop.

Re: Biden's Final Order Focuses on Picking Up "Human Feces" Not Recovering $80 Billion in Military Equipment Left Behind

<udnvta$16tq5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31344&group=alt.politics#31344

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.fan.marty.the.gay-pigboy
From: now...@protonmail.com (Michael Fejes)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 21:13:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Michael Fejes - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 21:13 UTC

>Seeing as everything Joe Biden touches turns to shit, at least there is
>one job he might be able to handle.
>Picking up feces.

It won't matter since Trump is headed for prison where the food he'll eat
will contain tiny bits of feces.