Laughing at you is like drop-kicking a wounded humming bird.

interests / alt.politics / Re: "Supreme Court To Decide Whether to Take 14th Amendment CaseInvolving Trump"

SubjectAuthor
o Re: "Supreme Court To Decide Whether to Take 14th AmendmentMichael A Terrell

1
Re: "Supreme Court To Decide Whether to Take 14th Amendment CaseInvolving Trump"

<pX7MM.543$quJ8.523@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31391&group=alt.politics#31391

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh alt.politics.trump sac.politics alt.politics.republicans talk.politics.guns alt.poltics.democrats.d talk.politics.misc can.politics alt.global-warming alt.elections alt.society.liberalism alt.atheism alt.tv.pol-incorrect alt.politics.elections alt.politics.usa alt.politics
Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,alt.socially.liberalism,alt.athieism,alt.fucknozzles,alt.poltics.democrats.d,talk.poltics.guns
Subject: Re: "Supreme Court To Decide Whether to Take 14th Amendment
CaseInvolving Trump"
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,sac.politics,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,alt.poltics.democrats.d,talk.politics.misc,can.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.elections,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: mike.am....@earthlink.nut (Michael A Terrell)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 18:07:33 -0700
 by: Michael A Terrell - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 01:07 UTC

On 9/12/2023 6:04 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <h812gi5il7quiqpmr96bdg6dr95ialkp3o@4ax.com>,
> governor.swill@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 07:01:50 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> If you're going to prevent a person from being on a ballot and
>>> interfering with elections, you'd better DAMN WELL have a conviction.

No conviction needed

>>> It's easy to throw charges around as the Cons have demonstrated.
>>
>> Fixed that typo for you, bitch.
>>
>> And before you complain, I'll remind you that over the past THIRTY YEARS the GOP has spent
>> MILLIONS of TAXPAYER DOLLARS trying to pin something on the Clintons and the Bidens. So
>> far not one conviction, arrest, indictment or even as strong talking to has come of it.
>>
>> Oh, wait, one indictment of Bill Clinton for lying to a judge about whether or not he
>> cheated on his wife. As if that was anybody else's business.
>

> You seems [sic] to think it is when it comes to Trump.

"You seems" — ha ha ha ha ha!

No one is going after Trump for having cheated on his wife.