From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Not Even A Blowjob
Date: 13 Sep 2023 11:43:36 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 11:43 UTC

| Senate Republicans say the House GOP doesn't appear to have
| enough evidence to pursue impeachment proceedings against
| President Biden and are skeptical about the prospect of
| setting up an inquiry with multiple committees already
| investigating the president and his son, Hunter Biden
<https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4198517-senate-gop-says-house-lacks-evidence-for-impeachment/>

--bks

Re: Not Even A Blowjob

<6k95gi9q8eomlum5qrou3aa1st2k21gfiv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31436&group=alt.politics#31436

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Not Even A Blowjob
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 02:25:08 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 06:25 UTC

On 13 Sep 2023 11:43:36 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Senate Republicans say the House GOP doesn't appear to have
> | enough evidence to pursue impeachment proceedings against
> | President Biden and are skeptical about the prospect of
> | setting up an inquiry with multiple committees already
> | investigating the president and his son, Hunter Biden
><https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4198517-senate-gop-says-house-lacks-evidence-for-impeachment/>
>
> --bks

"Republican senators are highly skeptical that Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) could
even muster enough votes in the House to pass an article of impeachment and warn it would
be quickly dismissed if it ever got to the Senate, possibly without going to a full
trial."

Translation: "Stop screwing around with yellow politics and get some *real* work done!"

Swill
--
"Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why
doesn't the GOP send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass

Dead Nazi Series: Goering - https://tinyurl.com/5dksebj5

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.