From: tpragna1...@gmail.com (Paul Ragna)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation - The Chickens Come Home To Roost, Hurting Americans
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:13:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Paul Ragna - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:13 UTC

It's game time!

Great article with graphs, charts and data exposing Joe Biden for what he
is. A totally inept nincompoop.

"Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation - The Chickens Come Home To
Roost, Hurting Americans"

<https://tippinsights.com/bidenomics-in-action-16-7-bidenflation-the-
chickens-come-home-toroost-hurting-americans/>

""Bidenflation" stands at 16.7%, exposing a significant increase in
prices since President Biden took office

Real wages have declined under Biden's watch, forcing people to cut back
on various expenditures

The American economy is likely to experience a protracted period of
stagflation, characterized by economic stagnation accompanied by high
inflation

"Bidenomics" is a failure, and Biden's misdirected energy policy is the
root cause of these issues

More than six out of every ten (61%) Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

American credit card debt has surged by 38%, increasing from $743.5
billion in the first quarter of 2021 to a recent total of $1.031
trillion.

You may wonder why.

Look nowhere else than Bidenomics.

Americans are grappling with soaring prices. These days, it takes $1,000
in earnings to buy what $857 could purchase when Biden took office. And
the earnings have not kept up with inflation.

How do Americans address the shortfall?

Take on two jobs, reduce expenses, skip meals, use credit cards, or dip
into retirement savings. There's evidence that all these strategies are
employed in Biden's America."

[...]

The dark shadow of Bidenomics is 16.7% inflation under Biden�s watch. His
policies are a complete and utter failure that has led to stagflation in
the United States. No amount of sugarcoating can hide the truth.

The Consumer Price Index (CPI) released by the government on Wednesday
showed a 3.7% year-over-year increase in prices from August 2022 to
August 2023.

The CPI rate had declined steadily from a 40-year high of 9.1% in June
2022 to 3.0% in June 2023 for 12 consecutive months. In July, it broke
that run and increased to 3.2%, and further increased for the second
month in August to 3.7%.

The CPI rose 0.6% between July 2023 and August 2023 after adjusting for
seasonality and slightly less at 0.4% on an unadjusted basis. In the same
period, Food rose by 0.2%, Energy by 5.6%, and All items except food and
energy (Core) by 0.3%.

President Biden�s statement opened on a positive note:

Today�s report provides more evidence that core inflation is trending
down toward pre-pandemic levels at a time when employment remains strong.
That was only partially correct for three reasons:

Core inflation rate increased by 0.3% between July 2023 and August 2023.
The increase was bigger than 0.2% between June and July this year.
The August core increase of 0.3% is higher than the 3-month average of
0.23%, indicating an acceleration.
Even though the year-over-year core dropped from 4.7% to 4.3%, it was due
to the base effect, as seen in the chart below. Realistically, there is
no significant change in conditions for President Biden to take solace
in.

President Biden�s statement acknowledged recent gasoline price increases:

Overall inflation has also fallen substantially over the last year, but I
know last month�s increase in gas prices put a strain on family budgets.
That�s why I remain laser-focused on cutting energy costs, including by
investing in clean energy to bolster our energy security.
President Biden�s energy policies are inflicting great pain on Americans.
He deliberately pursued policies pushing the U.S. from energy
independence to dependence. Our energy dependence enriches Russia�s war
chest. Meanwhile, we depleted our strategic petroleum reserve (SPR) to
gain an advantage in the midterms, potentially compromising our national
security.

California Gas Prices Hit Highest Point Of The Year Ahead Of Holiday
Weekend. BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA - AUGUST 28: Gasoline prices for full
serve and self serve are displayed at the Union 76 gas station ahead of
the Labor Day weekend on August 28, 2023 in Beverly Hills, California.
(Photo by Mario Tama/Getty Images)
The Biden economy continues to be the worst-performing going back to
President Carter. Since February 2021, the first full month of President
Biden's term, the prices of various commodities, including food,
gasoline, used cars, and air tickets, have consistently increased.
Although the rate of increase has slowed, prices are still rising
monthly.

As we have noted numerous times, President Biden's reckless spending has
resulted in inflation levels not seen in 40 years. The U.S. economy will
experience an extended period of stagflation characterized by stagnation
accompanied by inflation.

TIPP CPI
We developed the TIPP CPI, a metric that uses February 2021, the month
after President Biden's inauguration, as its base. All TIPP CPI measures
are anchored to the base month of February 2021, making it exclusive to
the economy under President Biden's watch.

We use the relevant data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) to
calculate the TIPP CPI, but we adjust the period to Biden's tenure. CPIs
are like index numbers that show how prices affect people's lives,
similar to how the Dow Jones Industrial Average reflects the stock
market.

When discussing the TIPP CPI and the BLS CPI, we convert the index
numbers into percentage changes to better understand and compare them.

Bidenflation, measured by the TIPP CPI using the same underlying data,
reached 16.7% in August. It was 16.2% in July,16.0% in June, and 15.9% in
May.

By the middle of 2022, significant inflation had already taken hold. In
August 2022, CPI inflation stood at 8.3 percent. While the official BLS
CPI year-over-year increases will compare prices to already inflated
bases in the coming months, these statistics might mask the full impact.

TIPP CPI vs. BLS CPI
The following four charts present details about the new metric.

The annual CPI increase reported by BLS is 3.7% for August 2023. Compare
this to the TIPP CPI of 16.7%, a 13.1-point difference. Prices have
increased by 16.7% since President Biden took office. On an annualized
basis, TIPP CPI is 6.5%.

Food prices increased by 19.4% under Biden compared to only 4.3% as per
BLS CPI, a difference of 15.2 points.

TIPP CPI data show that Energy prices increased by 38.0%. But, according
to the BLS CPI, energy prices declined by 3.6%. The difference between
the two is a whopping 41.6 points.

The Core CPI is the price increase for all items, excluding food and
energy. The Core TIPP CPI was 14.6% compared to 4.3% BLS CPI in the year-
over-year measure, a 10.2-point difference.

Further, Gasoline prices have increased by 52.0% since President Biden
took office, whereas the BLS CPI shows that gasoline price has improved
by 3.3%, a difference of 55.3 points.

TIPP CPI finds that Used car prices have risen by 32.3% during President
Biden's term. The BLS CPI shows that the prices have dropped by 6.6%, a
difference of 39.0 points.

Inflation for air tickets under President Biden is 24.8% compared to the
BLS CPI�s finding of an improvement of 13.3%, a difference of 38.1
points.

Americans' Concerns
The latest Investor's Business Daily/TIPP Poll, completed earlier this
month, shows nine in ten (88%) survey respondents are concerned about
inflation. Throughout the past year, inflation concerns have stayed above
85%. The "very concerned" share has been over 50% for nineteen months.

Over half (54%) say their wages have not kept up with inflation. Only 20%
say their income has kept pace with inflation.

This statistic hovered in the low twenties for most of the last year. The
positive change between January and March has petered out since May.
Notice the steady descent from March 2023. However, in September, it
posted 20% after the low of 16% in August.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation - The Chickens Come Home To Roost, Hurting Americans

<r72dnQWCLdycpp74nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31458&group=alt.politics#31458

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 16:55:29 +0000
 by: Lee - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 16:55 UTC

Paul Ragna wrote:

> Real wages have declined under Biden's
> watch, forcing people to cut back on
> various expenditures.

Republicans spend decades blocking
wage increases and then complain about
low wages.

Senate Republicans block minimum wage
increase bill
April 30 2014
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/04/30/senate-r
epublicans-block-minimum-wage-increase-bill/

How Republicans Are Blocking Cities
From Raising the Minimum Wage
May 16, 2017
https://newrepublic.com/article/142349/republicans-blocking-cities-raisi
ng-minimum-wage

Republicans block multiple efforts
to raise Louisiana minimum wage
APRIL 28, 2022
https://lailluminator.com/2022/04/28/republicans-block-multiple-efforts-
to-raise-louisiana-minimum-wage/

3 GOP states sue Biden over federal
contractor minimum wage increase
February 10, 2022
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/politics/biden-federal-contractor-minimum
-wage-lawsuit/index.html

Re: Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation - The Chickens Come Home To Roost, Hurting Americans

<8SIMM.753$aSec.545@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31463&group=alt.politics#31463

Subject: Re: Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation - The Chickens Come Home
To Roost, Hurting Americans
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: JW...@jw.com (Just Wondering)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 13:07:48 -0600
 by: Just Wondering - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 19:07 UTC

On 9/14/2023 10:55 AM, Lee wrote:
> Paul Ragna wrote:
>

>> Real wages have declined under Biden's
>> watch, forcing people to cut back on
>> various expenditures.
>

> Republicans spend decades blocking
> wage increases and then complain about
> low wages.
>

> Senate Republicans block minimum wage
> increase bill
> April 30 2014
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/04/30/senate-r
> epublicans-block-minimum-wage-increase-bill/
>

> How Republicans Are Blocking Cities
> From Raising the Minimum Wage
> May 16, 2017
> https://newrepublic.com/article/142349/republicans-blocking-cities-raisi
> ng-minimum-wage
>

> Republicans block multiple efforts
> to raise Louisiana minimum wage
> APRIL 28, 2022
> https://lailluminator.com/2022/04/28/republicans-block-multiple-efforts-
> to-raise-louisiana-minimum-wage/
>

> 3 GOP states sue Biden over federal
> contractor minimum wage increase
> February 10, 2022
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/politics/biden-federal-contractor-minimum
> -wage-lawsuit/index.html

Here's where you make a case for needing a higher federal minimum wage.

Re: Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation – Bullshit; inflation is currently running about 3.5% per year

<4ZKMM.33106$CVBc.18782@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31477&group=alt.politics#31477

From: lb...@cap.con (Lou Bricano)
Subject: Re:_Bidenomics_In_Action:_16.7%_Bidenflation_
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:31:43 -0700
 by: Lou Bricano - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 21:31 UTC

On 9/14/2023 12:07 PM, Francis Mark Hansen <fmhlaw@comcast.net>, sleazy
rent-skip chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:

> [erase lying defender of polygamy lies]
Inflation is not 16.7%, Francis, you fucking liar. It's about 3.6% at present.

Far right-wingnut rent-skip chasers, possible polygamists and irrational gun
fondlers always lie.

Re: Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation – Bullshit; inflation is currently running about 3.5% per year

<it07gil2n4kop82isfnnsvi1alcjcijl4m@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31478&group=alt.politics#31478

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Bidenomics_In_Actio
n:_16.7%_Bidenflati
on_–_Bullshit;_infl
ation_is_currently_
running_about_3.5%_
per_year
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 15:07:44 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 22:07 UTC

[Default] Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:

>On 9/14/2023 12:07 PM, JW provided verifiable cites, frightening "Cunt Flaps" Canoza, by typing:
>
>> [erase lying defender of polygamy lies]

TRANSLATION: Running away from facts

>Inflation is not 16.7%

Rudy is too frightened and stupid to understand inflation, and rushes
to defend his senile President.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Re: Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation – Bullshit; inflation is currently running about 3.5% per year

<WQLMM.19781$quJ8.4633@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31480&group=alt.politics#31480

Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: JW...@jw.com (Just Wondering)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 16:31:18 -0600
 by: Just Wondering - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 22:31 UTC

On 9/14/2023 3:31 PM, Lou Bricano wrote:
> On 9/14/2023 12:07 PM, Just Wondering posted something but not about current inflation:
>
>> [Rudy the imposter erased everything that anyone posted, destroying any context]

> Inflation is not 16.7%

I didn't say it was, you functionally illiterate troll.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation – Bullshit; inflation is currently running about 3.5% per year