From: tpragna1...@gmail.com (Paul Ragna)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Now Biden Wants to Deny Your Consumer's Choice in Water Heaters
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 22:31:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Paul Ragna - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 22:31 UTC

This maniac Joe Biden is out of control.
Welcome to the new communist America.

"Now Biden Wants to Deny Your Consumer�s Choice in Water Heaters"

<https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4182206/posts>
"President Joe Biden�s proposed energy efficiency standards for water
heaters, released July 21 by the Energy Department, not only would raise
the cost of water heaters for consumers but take certain products off the
market.

One popular tankless natural gas water heater, made by Rinnai in Griffin,
Georgia, would have to be discontinued. The public has until Sept. 26 to
file comments.

Beginning in 2029, the Energy Department�s proposed regulation would set
government standards for all types of water heaters, including gas-fired,
oil-fired, electric, and instantaneous tankless water heaters.

The proposed rule would raise standards disproportionately for tankless,
gas-fired water heaters to over 91% efficiency. Trouble is, achieving
this level of efficiency with noncondensing technology is impossible to
do.

This change would deprive Americans of a valuable option when it comes to
water heaters. Consumers could purchase electric tankless water heaters,
but not the less expensive models heated with natural gas.

Rinnai, whose products are used all over the world, is headquartered in
Nagoya, Japan. It set up production in Georgia in 2001 and directly
employs around 350 in a factory there, benefiting local restaurants and
small businesses.

Rinnai is the only company that produces tankless water heaters in the
United States. Its noncondensing natural gas water heater sells for about
$1,100 at Home Depot, compared to $1,800 for a 75-gallon tank.

The Energy Department�s proposed efficiency standard essentially would
ban noncondensing, gas-fired, tankless water heaters because the
technology of heating water with gas reaches its efficiency limit without
using more expensive �condensing� technology.

Although noncondensing, gas-fired, tankless water heaters are more
efficient than water heaters with tanks, the latter aren�t subject to the
same standard.

Re: Now Biden Wants to Deny Your Consumer's Choice in Water Heaters

<34CMM.8532$JX2f.4579@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31445&group=alt.politics#31445

Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: "Charlie...@localhost.com (Charlie Glock)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:24:47 GMT
 by: Charlie Glock - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:24 UTC

On 2023-09-13, Paul Ragna <tpragna1900O@gmail.com> wrote:
> This maniac Joe Biden is out of control.
> Welcome to the new communist America.
>
> "Now Biden Wants to Deny Your Consumer’s Choice in Water Heaters"
>
><https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4182206/posts>
> "President Joe Biden’s proposed energy efficiency standards for water
> heaters, released July 21 by the Energy Department, not only would raise
> the cost of water heaters for consumers but take certain products off the
> market.
>
> One popular tankless natural gas water heater, made by Rinnai in Griffin,
> Georgia, would have to be discontinued. The public has until Sept. 26 to
> file comments.
>
> Beginning in 2029, the Energy Department’s proposed regulation would set
> government standards for all types of water heaters, including gas-fired,
> oil-fired, electric, and instantaneous tankless water heaters.
>
> The proposed rule would raise standards disproportionately for tankless,
> gas-fired water heaters to over 91% efficiency. Trouble is, achieving
> this level of efficiency with noncondensing technology is impossible to
> do.
>
> This change would deprive Americans of a valuable option when it comes to
> water heaters. Consumers could purchase electric tankless water heaters,
> but not the less expensive models heated with natural gas.
>
> Rinnai, whose products are used all over the world, is headquartered in
> Nagoya, Japan. It set up production in Georgia in 2001 and directly
> employs around 350 in a factory there, benefiting local restaurants and
> small businesses.
>
> Rinnai is the only company that produces tankless water heaters in the
> United States. Its noncondensing natural gas water heater sells for about
> $1,100 at Home Depot, compared to $1,800 for a 75-gallon tank.
>
> The Energy Department’s proposed efficiency standard essentially would
> ban noncondensing, gas-fired, tankless water heaters because the
> technology of heating water with gas reaches its efficiency limit without
> using more expensive “condensing” technology.
>
> Although noncondensing, gas-fired, tankless water heaters are more
> efficient than water heaters with tanks, the latter aren’t subject to the
> same standard.

It's just another method of controlling the people. The lock downs and masking were nothing more
than a dry run to see what the elite could get away with. And the sheep lined up.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Re: Now Biden Wants to Deny Your Consumer's Choice in Water Heaters

<hm%MM.22279$H8td.6103@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31498&group=alt.politics#31498

Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: joan...@invalid.net (Johnny)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 09:10:53 -0700
 by: Johnny - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 16:10 UTC

On 9/13/2023 3:31 PM, fat cocksucker whined:

> This maniac Joe Biden is out of control.
> Welcome to the new communist America.
>
> "Now Biden Wants to Deny Your Consumer’s Choice in Water Heaters"

Some years ago, the government took away consumers' choice to buy leaded
gasoline, too. You got over it.

Re: Now Biden Wants to Deny Your Consumer's Choice in Water Heaters

<ue28dl$3c89o$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31499&group=alt.politics#31499

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 12:47:14 -0500
 by: Scout - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 17:47 UTC

"Johnny" <joannie@invalid.net> wrote in message
> On 9/13/2023 3:31 PM, fat cocksucker whined:
>
>> This maniac Joe Biden is out of control.
>> Welcome to the new communist America.
>>
>> "Now Biden Wants to Deny Your Consumer’s Choice in Water Heaters"
>
> Some years ago, the government took away consumers' choice to buy leaded
> gasoline, too. You got over it.

Nope.. still have to add lead additives to the gasoline for certain engines
otherwise they will have excessive wear to the valve seats.