From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: klx
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 19:24:39 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 19:24 UTC

### - this is klx sneakin' across the mindwaves atcha' heh ;)

just bumped into this one on me' travels and it's gots the vibe...

humanity! ahh humanity... how indeed we suffer...

so it's a kinda bluesy number alright? :)

a new bobby dylan special, so ya's knows it's good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t2su8xEDEU

enjoy :)

"Shadows are falling
And I’ve been here all day
It’s too hot to sleep
And time is running away
Feel like my soul has
Turned into steel
I’ve still got the scars
That the sun didn’t heal
There’s not even room enough
To be anywhere"

Re: klx

<5cb3c513-4bc2-4d96-8f36-bb2407922aban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3113&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3113

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 07:45:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: klx
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:45 UTC

On Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 11:24:48 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> ### - this is klx sneakin' across the mindwaves atcha' heh ;)

slightly different version, just as good, a little newer too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZgBhyU4IvQ

Re: klx

<op.1y02tro37eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3114&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3114

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:59:41 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:59 UTC

> slightly different version, just as good, a little newer too:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZgBhyU4IvQ

### - he's only gots to make a few ahhh-ah sounds and ya instantly know
exactly what he's sayin' haha :)))

humanity! omg humanity...

every time haha bless him ;)

Re: klx

<c846b1ad-361a-4810-97c0-fc59d495e59an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3118&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3118

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 22:05:40 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 22 Jan 2023 06:05 UTC

Bruce Hornsby, The Range - The Way It Is
https://youtu.be/cOeKidp-iWo

Pretty sure you posted this before, it's a good one.

Some funny papers from the Aussie cartoon factory.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11dH27rfhnN3ClMmavsJtJ9oPChUQFN9H/view

Re: klx

<op.1y56htfe7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3120&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3120

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 11:06:55 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 22 Jan 2023 11:06 UTC

On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 06:05:40 -0000, LowRider44M <intraphase@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Bruce Hornsby, The Range - The Way It Is
> https://youtu.be/cOeKidp-iWo
>
> Pretty sure you posted this before, it's a good one.

### - i know, i know... been tellin' m'self this nearly all my adult life
heh...

it's just the way it... is.

still doesn't make it any better though huh...

a friend of mine plays golf heh, he 'knows' it's the end of the world but
so 'effin' what... so he dresses the part, looks the part, even plays
pretty well apparently... playin' his golf at the end of the world-party
coz it's that or curl up in a ball (and he don't do that)

Fore! - THWACK!!! - oop's there goes new york, ahh god and london too...
shame

nada lasts forever huh, even civilisations apparently, oop's there goes
another one, it's just the way it is...

(smile, at the end of 'Being There' peter sellers walks on water and only
incidentally notices it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25MKHbrZ45I

;)

> Some funny papers from the Aussie cartoon factory.
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/11dH27rfhnN3ClMmavsJtJ9oPChUQFN9H/view

### - (the only aliens in oz are all englishmen originally heh...)

Re: klx

<pbhvshhp5jsvr7q2ivm2846khkjc016amg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3127&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3127

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:49:00 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 11:49 UTC

On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 11:06:55 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 06:05:40 -0000, LowRider44M <intraphase@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>> Bruce Hornsby, The Range - The Way It Is
>> https://youtu.be/cOeKidp-iWo
>>
>> Pretty sure you posted this before, it's a good one.
>
>### - i know, i know... been tellin' m'self this nearly all my adult life
>heh...
>
>it's just the way it... is.
>
>still doesn't make it any better though huh...
>
>a friend of mine plays golf heh, he 'knows' it's the end of the world but
>so 'effin' what... so he dresses the part, looks the part, even plays
>pretty well apparently... playin' his golf at the end of the world-party
>coz it's that or curl up in a ball (and he don't do that)
>
>Fore! - THWACK!!! - oop's there goes new york, ahh god and london too...

You really are a moron, mate.
Good lord. Get a life. Get a woman, even better...

Re: klx

<ts2pl2$m35e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3151&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3151

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 12:41:04 +0000
 by: slider - Thu, 9 Feb 2023 12:41 UTC

On 24/01/2023 11:49, o'Mahoney wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 11:06:55 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 06:05:40 -0000, LowRider44M <intraphase@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Bruce Hornsby, The Range - The Way It Is
>>> https://youtu.be/cOeKidp-iWo
>>>
>>> Pretty sure you posted this before, it's a good one.
>>
>> ### - i know, i know... been tellin' m'self this nearly all my adult life
>> heh...
>>
>> it's just the way it... is.
>>
>> still doesn't make it any better though huh...
>>
>> a friend of mine plays golf heh, he 'knows' it's the end of the world but
>> so 'effin' what... so he dresses the part, looks the part, even plays
>> pretty well apparently... playin' his golf at the end of the world-party
>> coz it's that or curl up in a ball (and he don't do that)
>>
>> Fore! - THWACK!!! - oop's there goes new york, ahh god and london too...
>
> You really are a moron, mate.
> Good lord. Get a life. Get a woman, even better...

### - oh maan, ffs get an education you bumbling idiot lol :)))

which, for the slightly more intelligent such as yourself, means here's
a starter for 10 when it comes to highly intelligent people making
social comments & observations; humourous/intelligent comments that
otherwise seem to go right over your head coz you ain't payin'
attention! duuuh! :)

(have 'explained' ALL this to you before, at length, only you always
choose to take offense each time instead of learning to keep up??)

study this subject at length! (from google)

satire:
noun
the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and
criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of
contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Similar:
mockery
ridicule
derision
scorn
caricature
irony
sarcasm
a play, novel, film, or other work which uses satire.
plural noun: satires
"a stinging satire on American politics"
Similar:
parody
burlesque
caricature
lampoon
skit
take-off
squib
travesty
spoof
send-up
pasquinade
pasticcio

will even add a vulgar term: "taking the piss!" lol :D

Satire is the art of making someone or something look ridiculous,
raising laughter in order to embarrass, humble, or discredit its targets.

an example of satire:
What do Catch-22, The Colbert Report, and The Onion have in common?
They're all examples of satire. Satire offers political and social
commentary, using exaggeration, irony, humor, allegory, and more to make
a point.

satire vs parody:
While a parody targets and mimics the original work to make a point, a
satire uses the original work to criticize something else entirely.
Another way to look at it is that satire uses another work as a way to
comment on something happening in the world that has nothing to do with
the original work.

A modern-day example is the television show South Park, which juxtaposes
biting satire with juvenile humor. The show has tackled all sorts of
hot-button targets, including abortion, the Pope, Hollywood, and
criminal justice.

***

fyi/clue: 95% of EVERYTHING i say/comment on here IS satirised!

taking my shit literally, otoh, just makes you look like an idiot!?

(iow: ya have to learn to read BETWEEN the lines ya dope!!! a clue from
moi of such being if/when i add things like a wink or a grin etc etc)

e.g., it's like that time i was 'satirising' that horrible fire in a
town ironically called paradise in the US, paradoxically a true vision
of hell with people dying + losing their homes etc, a terrible thing...

my response/post being to jokingly tell america-off for all these annual
fires, tellin them to ffs pack it in as it's no longer funny etc!

and instead of seeing that post for what it really was (a sad lament
about our world) YOU took my comments LITERALLY and became sooo enraged
about it that you fucking DOXXED me???? LOL ! :)))))

later, you must have realised your mistake and deliberately switched the
REASON for doxxing me to mh17 - something that hadn't even been
MENTIONED on here for about 18 months at the time???

so you LIED as well instead of admitting the error huh? riiiight...

iow: YOU want everyone ELSE to CONFORM to YOUR standards, and your
standards are SHIT!!! lol !

and, you make NO EFFORT to correct it even when it's been pointed out to
you several times???

you certainly are obtuse!

and totally arrogant to boot haha ;)

i.e., you're SUPPOSED to be intelligent yes? so stop merely TROLLING
folks here and instead find some 'social' issue to comment on
'objectively' so as to 'invite' equally intelligent replies/suggestions

and because anything less than objective is puerile :)