From: 4contain...@nowhere (4many)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Joe Biden says America's Youth Need to Take the COVID-19 Vaccine
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 10:47:24 -0400
 by: 4many - Thu, 6 May 2021 14:47 UTC

They DO need to take it.

Even Joe can be right once in a (great) while.

We do NOT want to fall victim to the HUGE surges
going on in the world. Telegraph.co.uk says that the
entirety of S.America (right next door and jumping
over our border fences) had 35% of the worlds
C19 fatalities last week - despite having only about
8% of the worlds population. India, another place
from which we get a lot of traffic, well, you know
about them.
In short, C19 is still all around us, as bad or worse
than before. Joe only got around to blocking Indian
travel last week and there seems no politic way
(for Joes people anyway) to do ANYTHING about
traffic from south of the border.

So HELL YES vaccinate the kiddies. Even if the
current vaccines are not 100% against the new
strains they DO seem to considerably improve
the outcome of an infection - a sniffle instead
of critical care for a month. They also reduce
the amount of virus shed, which means less
transmission to others.

The USA can indeed achieve a relatively decent
degree of "herd immunity" - but we ain't there yet.
Don't let the todays good-looking figures sway you,
that can change *very* quick as we've seen before.

And if you think the vaccines are some sinister global
mind-control plot then PLEASE visit beautiful Rio
immediately ....... spend a few weeks ... then we
won't have to hear your stupid shit anymore.

Re: Joe Biden says America's Youth Need to Take the COVID-19 Vaccine

<s7765e$jrv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3151&group=alt.politics#3151

From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 17:17:02 -0600
 by: Duque - Sat, 8 May 2021 23:17 UTC

On 5/6/21 8:47 AM, 4many wrote:
> They DO need to take it.
>
> Even Joe can be right once in a (great) while.
>
> We do NOT want to fall victim to the HUGE surges
> going on in the world. Telegraph.co.uk says that the
> entirety of S.America (right next door and jumping
> over our border fences) had 35% of the worlds
> C19 fatalities last week - despite having only about
> 8% of the worlds population. India, another place
> from which we get a lot of traffic, well, you know
> about them.
>
> In short, C19 is still all around us, as bad or worse
> than before. Joe only got around to blocking Indian
> travel last week and there seems no politic way
> (for Joes people anyway) to do ANYTHING about
> traffic from south of the border.
>
> So HELL YES vaccinate the kiddies. Even if the
> current vaccines are not 100% against the new
> strains they DO seem to considerably improve
> the outcome of an infection - a sniffle instead
> of critical care for a month. They also reduce
> the amount of virus shed, which means less
> transmission to others.
>
> The USA can indeed achieve a relatively decent
> degree of "herd immunity" - but we ain't there yet.
> Don't let the todays good-looking figures sway you,
> that can change *very* quick as we've seen before.
>
> And if you think the vaccines are some sinister global
> mind-control plot then PLEASE visit beautiful Rio
> immediately ....... spend a few weeks ... then we
> won't have to hear your stupid shit anymore.

Are you a thought leader?

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. ยง 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

https://www.globalgulag.us