From: remai...@domain.invalid (Rudy Canoza Neodome Forger)
Subject: Bullshit story, "Climate Change Has Knocked Earth Off Its Axis"
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 02:30:23 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.politics, alt.rush-limbaugh, uk.politics.misc, aus.politics,
alt.survival
 by: Rudy Canoza Neodome - Sun, 9 May 2021 01:30 UTC

It works 180 degrees opposite you lying cock suckers!

Of all the things attributable to climate change, the rotational
poles moving differently is definitely one of the weirder ones. But
a new study shows that’s exactly what’s happening. It builds on
previous findings to show that disappearing ice is playing a major
role, and shows that groundwater depletion is responsible for
contributing to wobbles as well.

The findings, published last month in Geophysical Research Letters,
uses satellites that track gravity to track what researchers call
“polar drift.” While we think of gravity as a constant, it’s
actually a moving target based on the shape of the planet. While
earthquakes and other geophysical activities can certainly play a
role by pushing land around, it’s water that is responsible for the
biggest shifts. The satellites used for the study, known as GRACE
and GRACE-FO, were calibrated to measure Earth’s shifting mass.

They’ve previously detected gravity changes tied to disappearing ice
in Antarctica and the drought that led to groundwater depletion in
California in the mid-2010s. The data can also reveal how these
changes in gravity, in turn, impact the poles.

Polar drift is something that happens naturally.

NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK.

https://earther.gizmodo.com/climate-change-has-knocked-earth-off-
its-axis-1846751527

Re: Bullshit story, "Climate Change Has Knocked Earth Off Its Axis"

<f9idnXZ-97xr1Ar9nZ2dnUU7-fmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3157&group=alt.politics#3157

Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.rush-limbaugh,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,alt.survival
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 19:33:26 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 9 May 2021 02:33 UTC

On 2021-05-08 6:30 p.m., Rudy Canoza Neodome Forger wrote:
> It works 180 degrees opposite you lying cock suckers!
>
> Of all the things attributable to climate change, the rotational
> poles moving differently is definitely one of the weirder ones. But
> a new study shows that’s exactly what’s happening. It builds on
> previous findings to show that disappearing ice is playing a major
> role, and shows that groundwater depletion is responsible for
> contributing to wobbles as well.
>
> The findings, published last month in Geophysical Research Letters,
> uses satellites that track gravity to track what researchers call
> “polar drift.” While we think of gravity as a constant, it’s
> actually a moving target based on the shape of the planet. While
> earthquakes and other geophysical activities can certainly play a
> role by pushing land around, it’s water that is responsible for the
> biggest shifts. The satellites used for the study, known as GRACE
> and GRACE-FO, were calibrated to measure Earth’s shifting mass.
>
> They’ve previously detected gravity changes tied to disappearing ice
> in Antarctica and the drought that led to groundwater depletion in
> California in the mid-2010s. The data can also reveal how these
> changes in gravity, in turn, impact the poles.
>
> Polar drift is something that happens naturally.
>
> NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK.
>
> https://earther.gizmodo.com/climate-change-has-knocked-earth-off-
> its-axis-1846751527

if the pole splits in half does it become bi polar

Re: Bullshit story, "Climate Change Has Knocked Earth Off Its Axis"

<heCdnXW_b_DH8Qr9nZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3159&group=alt.politics#3159

Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.rush-limbaugh,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,alt.survival
From: remai...@domain.invalid (Rudy Canoza Neodome Forger)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 14:57:42 +1000
 by: Rudy Canoza Neodome - Sun, 9 May 2021 04:57 UTC

CORELLA (COCKATOO@AUSSIEISP.NET.AU) @ 1304 HOURS ON 4 MAY 2021:
"PRACTICAL EUGENICS:

Humanities Final Years Or Fears."

The term EUGENICS was coined by Francis Galton in 1883. From ἐΰς (eǘs,
“good” as STRONGS: G2095 / ONTIC: @184) +‎ γίγνομαι (gígnomai,
“breeding” as STRONGS: G1096 / ONTIC: @171), “well-bred”, “good in
stock”. However within contemporary usage, the term EUGENICS is closely
associated with scientific racism and white supremacy.

"Upon returning from Germany in 1934, where more than 5,000 people per
month were being forcibly sterilized, the California eugenics leader C.
M. Goethe bragged to a colleague:

You will be interested to know that your work has played a powerful part
in shaping the opinions of the group of intellectuals who are behind
Hitler in this epoch-making program.

YOUTUBE: "DONALD DUCK: DER FUEHRER'S FACE"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Gm_Q2qSMc>

Everywhere I sensed that their opinions have been tremendously
stimulated by American thought... I want you, my dear friend, to carry
this thought with you for the rest of your life, that you have really
jolted into action a great government of 60 million people." [Edwin
Black (9 November 2003). "Eugenics and the Nazis -- the California
connection". San Francisco Chronicle.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_eugenics>]

#405 - SEE ALSO STOICHEION OF NATURE WITHIN *PYTHAGOREAN* *ONOMANTIC*
*BELIEF* *SYSTEMS* as [#5, #400] = eû (G2095): {UMBRA: #405 % #41 = #36}
1) *TO* *BE* *WELL* *OFF*, *FARE* *WELL*, prosper; 2) acting well;

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Practical%20Eugenics.pdf>

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

Re: Bullshit story, "Climate Change Has Knocked Earth Off Its Axis"

<s77j4q$rfv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3185&group=alt.politics#3185

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: alt.politics, alt.rush-limbaugh, uk.politics.misc, aus.politics,
alt.survival
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 02:58:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Sun, 9 May 2021 02:58 UTC

On Sun, 09 May 2021 02:30:23 +0100, Rudy Canoza Neodome Forger scribed:

> It works 180 degrees opposite you lying cock suckers!
>
> Of all the things attributable to climate change, the rotational poles
> moving differently is definitely one of the weirder ones. But a new
> study shows that’s exactly what’s happening. It builds on previous
> findings to show that disappearing ice is playing a major role, and
> shows that groundwater depletion is responsible for contributing to
> wobbles as well.
>
> The findings, published last month in Geophysical Research Letters, uses
> satellites that track gravity to track what researchers call “polar
> drift.” While we think of gravity as a constant, it’s actually a moving
> target based on the shape of the planet. While earthquakes and other
> geophysical activities can certainly play a role by pushing land around,
> it’s water that is responsible for the biggest shifts. The satellites
> used for the study, known as GRACE and GRACE-FO, were calibrated to
> measure Earth’s shifting mass.
>
> They’ve previously detected gravity changes tied to disappearing ice in
> Antarctica and the drought that led to groundwater depletion in
> California in the mid-2010s. The data can also reveal how these changes
> in gravity, in turn, impact the poles.
>
> Polar drift is something that happens naturally.
>
> NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK.

They now better understand on of the factors that contribute to it.
The question has been why is is moving so fast in recent years.
This is a shot at answering that.