From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Joe Biden: I Got Elected to the Senate When I Was 29 Years Old...That Was 827 Years Ago
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 19:28:33 -0500
 by: super70s - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 00:28 UTC

In article <Fa-dncb4S4hmkJP4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:

> pothead wrote:
> > On 2023-09-22, Paul Ragna <tpragna1900O@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> This is the commander in chief of the most powerful nation on earth.
> >> Think about that for a millisecond.
> >>
> >> Joe Biden: I Got Elected to the Senate When I Was 29 Years Old - That Was
> >> 827 Years Ago"
> >>
> >> <https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/joe-biden-i-got-elected-senate-
> >> when-i/>
> >>
> >> "Joe Biden on Friday delivered remarks on 'gun safety' from the Rose
> >> Garden. Kamala Harris joined Biden as they announced a new office on gun
> >> violence prevention.
> >>
> >> Biden continued his war on the Second Amendment: "If you need 80 shots in
> >> a magazine, you shouldn't own a gun!"
> >>
> >> "I'll continue to urge Congress to take common sense actions that the
> >> majority of Americans support like enacting universal background checks
> >> and banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines," Biden said in a
> >> statement.
> >>
> >> "But in the absence of that sorely-needed action, the Office of Gun
> >> Violence Prevention along with the rest of my Administration will
> >> continue to do everything it can to combat the epidemic of gun violence
> >> that is tearing our families, our communities, and our country apart,"
> >> Biden said."
> >>
> >> "Biden absurdly claimed he has been to every mass shooting.
> >>
> >> "After every mass shooting, we hear a simple message. The same message
> >> we hear all over the country and I've been to every mass shooting," Biden
> >> said.
> >>
> >> Joe Biden then said he was elected to the Senate 827 years ago."
> >>
> >> "I remember when I was young. We have something in common. I got elected
> >> to the Senate when I was 29 years old, only difference was he was
> >> eligible when he got elected to take office," Biden said of Rep. Maxwell
> >> Frost, the Communist Gen Z lawmaker standing beside him.
> >>
> >> "I had to wait 17 days to be eligible. That was 827 years ago," Biden
> >> said."
> >>

> > The senile fucker Joe Biden hasn't got a clue.
> > He embarrasses the USA every time he speaks.
> >

> well you do that too

Well GatewayPunks, WingNutDaily, Brieghtfart, etc., etc. embarrass the
USA, he just parrots them.

Re: Joe Biden: I Got Elected to the Senate When I Was 29 Years Old...That Was 827 Years Ago

<ueqr91$1t6lg$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31603&group=alt.politics#31603

From: post...@aim.com (luke)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 02:28:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: luke - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 02:28 UTC

super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote in

> In article <Fa-dncb4S4hmkJP4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> pothead wrote:

>> > The senile fucker Joe Biden hasn't got a clue.
>> > He embarrasses the USA every time he speaks.
>> >

>> well you do that too
>
> Well GatewayPunks, WingNutDaily, Brieghtfart, etc., etc. embarrass the
> USA, he just parrots them.

USA Democrats don't need any help embarrassing themselves. They're doing
an excellent job all by themselves.

It's pretty funny as you worthless eater leftist pussies are being killed
by the Biden/Harris illegal aliens and nobody - nobody hears your screams.