From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Biden's Disasterous Border Policies
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 17:58:02 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 17:58 UTC

> On 9/23/2023 9:25 AM, Johnny wrote:
> > Biden ordered the Border Patrol to take names and release the illegal
> > aliens in to our country. Their choice was to obey or lose their jobs.
>
> That's a lie.

Unfortunately the folks who believe that kind of crap get their news from Fox and the National Enquirer and think they are being told the truth. I know
we've been taught to not make fun of the handicapped, but these people are doing such enormous damage to the nation.