From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Racist Joe Biden At It Again.
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 20:11:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 20:11 UTC

On 2023-09-24, boyd <boyd@privacy.org> wrote:
> pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote in
>
>> On 2023-09-24, Paul Ragna <tpragna1900O@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Joe Biden is clearly a racist who is unable to hide it.
>>>
>>> "President Biden refers to rapper LL Cool J as ‘boy’ while speaking
>>> to Congressional Black Caucus"
>>>
>>><https://nypost.com/2023/09/23/president-biden-refers-to-rapper-ll-cool
>>>-
>>> j-as-boy-while-speaking-to-black-caucus/>
>>>
>>> "President Biden butchered LL Cool J’s name and then referred to the
>>> rapper as “boy,” before quickly correcting himself, while
>>> delivering a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus on Saturday
>>> night.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/three-reasons-immigrants-surge-us-mexico-
border

> [...]
>>> groundbreaking legacy of hip hop in America , LL Jay Cool J, uhhh…”
>>> he said as the crowd laughed at the gaffe.
>>>
>>> “By the way that boy — that man’s got biceps bigger than my
>>> thighs,” Biden added.
>>>
>>> He blew past the blunder and acknowledged MC Lyte immediately after
>>> as the audience applauded.
>>>
>>> RNC Research quickly jumped on the gaffe, retweeting a clip of it
>>> with Biden’s quote on X, former known as Twitter.
>>>

>>> “Ohhh god make it stop PLLLEASE . he’s making a total mockery of
>>> this country,” X user @Johnnypatriot64 replied to the post with the
>>> video.
>>>
>>> The president has a history of referring to African Americans as
>>> “boy” — a term considered a racial epithet when used to describe
>>> black men.
>>>
>>> Earlier this year, Biden used the word while referring to Maryland’s
>>> first black governor, Wes Moore.
>>>
>>> President Joe Biden speaks onstage at the Congressional Black Caucus
>>> Foundation annual Legislative Conference National Town Hall on
>>> September 23, 2023 in Washington, DC.
>>> President Biden speaks onstage at the Congressional Black Caucus
>>> Foundation annual Legislative Conference National Town Hall on Sept.
>>> 23, 2023 in Washington, DC.
>>> ongressional Black Caucus Annual Legislative Conference
>>> LL Cool J speaks onstage at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation
>>> annual Legislative Conference National Town Hall on September 23,
>>> 2023 in Washington, DC.
>>> LL Cool J speaks onstage at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation
>>> annual Legislative Conference National Town Hall on Sept. 23, 2023 in
>>> Washington, DC.
>>> ongressional Black Caucus Annual Legislative Conference
>>> Biden, First Lady Dr. Jill Biden, American rapper LL Cool J light the
>>> 100th National Christmas Tree during the Lighting Ceremony at The
>>> Ellipse of the White House on Wednesday November 30, 2022.
>>> Biden, First Lady Jill Biden, and LL Cool J light the 100th National
>>> Christmas Tree during the Lighting Ceremony at The Ellipse of the
>>> White House on Nov. 30, 2022.
>>> The Washington Post via Getty Im
>>> The president has frequently used “boy” to refer to younger
>>> politicians, though he took flak while on the campaign trail for
>>> using the term to describe his ability to work with segregationist
>>> senators.
>>>
>>> Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), then competing with Biden for the Democratic
>>> presidential nomination, rebuked him in a statement, saying: “You
>>> don’t joke about calling black men ‘boys.’”"
>>
>> And the left wing MSM are silent.
>> If Trump spoke anything even close to the racist comments Joe Biden
>> has, they would be getting the tar and feathers within minutes.
>>
>> The truth is, Joe Biden is a confirmed racist who hasn't changed his
>> spots since the good old days with his KKK pal Robert Byrd.
>
> Joe says he guided George Washington across the Delaware on the way to
> free the slaves and was largely responsible for passing the Civil Rights

ROTFLMAO !!

And he probably truly believes that !
The man is a pathological liar.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Racist Joe Biden At It Again.

<knbjqhFogd6U6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=31600&group=alt.politics#31600

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: 24 Sep 2023 20:17:22 GMT
 by: rbowman - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 20:17 UTC

On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 20:11:03 -0000 (UTC), pothead wrote:

> And he probably truly believes that !
> The man is a pathological liar.

'A legend in his own mind' was coined to describe Joe. Is he really going
to walk the UAW picket line or was that another feint?

interests / alt.politics / Re: Racist Joe Biden At It Again.