From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Death toll approaches 24,000 in Turkey and Syria
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 09:24:01 +0000
 by: slider - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 09:24 UTC

The death toll in Turkey after Monday's catastrophic earthquakes has
risen to 20,213, the country's health minister said.

At least 3,553 people have died in Syria, bringing the combined total of
fatalities to more than 23,700.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-64565412

It comes as the United Nations rights chief called for an immediate
ceasefire in Syria to allow the delivery of aid to the region.

"At this terrible time in Turkey and Syria, we call for urgent delivery
of assistance to ALL in need," the UN rights office said.

### - with all eyes otherwise focused - for a whole year - on the
ever-worsening situation in ukraine amidst its threat of global war,
world attention has switched, literally overnight, to this rather
ominous disaster straddling 2 borders in which maybe as many as 40,000
people have just suddenly died, possibly more!

the first quake (7.8 on the scale) occurring at 1am in the morning when
most people were at home in their beds asleep, multi-story appartment
buildings collapsing like packs of cards crushing/killing everyone below
the 2 top-most levels, a similar quake (7.2) some 6 hours later
demolishing many other homes leaving survivors to freeze/fend for
themselves in the streets ever since...

such an unexpected large scale disaster being a dreadful omen is it not?

as such, methinks we should quickly end this war in ukraine before it
all turns into something equally uncontrollable; a disaster that crosses
borders killing/crushing + dispossessing all & sundry in its path...

methinks we have been... warned??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULuHJgCos7A

"it's a thin line..."

Re: Death toll approaches 24,000 in Turkey and Syria

<2fb22883-c80f-4b50-b0b9-34313b5b40f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3161&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3161

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 07:11:18 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 15:11 UTC

On Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 1:24:06 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> The death toll in Turkey after Monday's catastrophic earthquakes has
> risen to 20,213, the country's health minister said.
>
> At least 3,553 people have died in Syria, bringing the combined total of
> fatalities to more than 23,700.
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-64565412
>
> It comes as the United Nations rights chief called for an immediate
> ceasefire in Syria to allow the delivery of aid to the region.
>
> "At this terrible time in Turkey and Syria, we call for urgent delivery
> of assistance to ALL in need," the UN rights office said.
>
> ### - with all eyes otherwise focused - for a whole year - on the
> ever-worsening situation in ukraine amidst its threat of global war,
> world attention has switched, literally overnight, to this rather
> ominous disaster straddling 2 borders in which maybe as many as 40,000
> people have just suddenly died, possibly more!
>
> the first quake (7.8 on the scale) occurring at 1am in the morning when
> most people were at home in their beds asleep, multi-story appartment
> buildings collapsing like packs of cards crushing/killing everyone below
> the 2 top-most levels, a similar quake (7.2) some 6 hours later
> demolishing many other homes leaving survivors to freeze/fend for
> themselves in the streets ever since...
>
> such an unexpected large scale disaster being a dreadful omen is it not?
>
> as such, methinks we should quickly end this war in ukraine before it
> all turns into something equally uncontrollable; a disaster that crosses
> borders killing/crushing + dispossessing all & sundry in its path...
>
> methinks we have been... warned??
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULuHJgCos7A
>
> "it's a thin line..."
me thinks there will be new building codes in Turkey town

Re: Death toll approaches 24,000 in Turkey and Syria

<ts8cpd$1ep59$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3163&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3163

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 15:38:17 +0000
 by: slider - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 15:38 UTC

>> methinks we have been... warned??
>> "it's a thin line..."

> me thinks there will be new building codes in Turkey town

### - sad part is they already HAD them in place long time??

turkey being no stranger to earthquakes they gots a whole history of
them going back millenia! (true)

they've even been tracking these things creeping ever-nearer to central
turkey along several major fault lines, ALL this had BEEN predicted
decades ago!?

true to form though, and just typical of humanity, they only ever made
token efforts to ward-off what was inevitably to come? they have the new
codes, but for a 3rd-world country it's expensive to put it into
practice on such a scale so they been dragging their heels, doing it
slowly and ignoring all the warnings, until now it's happened it's just
too damn late??

methinks the omen is still clear?

we should 'act' BEFORE disaster occurs...

they need to 'turn-off' this war BEFORE it gets ugly!

asap boss :)