Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.republicans
From: 55c.1...@qtq8.net (55c.1056)
Subject: What I DON'T Understand - Why SO Many GOP Want Ukraine To Fall
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 00:59:51 -0400
 by: 55c.1056 - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 04:59 UTC

I've never understood it from the start. WHY are so many
Republicans/conservatives opposed to funding the Ukraine
effort against Russia ???

Tucker Carlson - I had to stop watching him because his
head was so far up Putin's ass.

The Ukraine proxy war is PERFECT. For a discount price,
and in relative safety, we can RUIN Putin and the Great
Russian Army. The alternative is WW3 ... sorry, no WW4
after that .........

Russia is a BULLY nation. Conquest/Dominance is in its
blood for a millenia. The USSR was the first manifestation,
Ukraine is the latest. It MUST be opposed, degraded.

Ukraine is DOING that, lots of blood and treasure being
expended. Doesn't MATTER if you love Zel, the GOAL is
well worth it.

Zel WILL get his giant statue in Kyiv - bet on it.
The comedian has done VERY well under extreme
stress. He deserves his statue. He's become the
Ukrainian Churchill - Never Surrender !

And the REST of us ... don't be cheap. It's money well spent.

interests / alt.politics / What I DON'T Understand - Why SO Many GOP Want Ukraine To Fall